Hi Fellas,Ā 

i have a question to recent PR fellows.Ā 

Is there any condition mentioned on grant notification.Ā 

No condition mentioned on mine......just wanna know is it normal.Ā 

Why would a PR have conditions listed? It's a permanent stay grant.Ā 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Why would a PR have conditions listed? It's a permanent stay grant.Ā 

No, I heard previously they used to put "working with a sponsored employer for 2 year condition"Ā 

and i checked 187 visa condition on DHA website and couldn't find any condition which specifically say you have to stay with a sponsoredĀ employer for 2 years.Ā 

Just a curiosity....Ā i

Edited by Deza

19 minutes ago, Deza said:

No, I heard previously they used to put "working with a sponsored employer for 2 year condition"Ā 

and i checked 187 visa condition on DHA website and couldn't find any condition which specifically say you have to stay with a sponsoredĀ employer for 2 years.Ā 

Just a curiosity....Ā i

Yes, that's a 187 visa condition which requires you to work at least 2 years with your sponsor, in total (not from the grant).

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Yes, that's a 187 visa condition which requires you to work at least 2 years with your sponsor, in total (not from the grant).

I understand that 187 have a condition to work with the employer for 2 years.Ā 

But it's not mentioned anywhere on grant notification, immi account, VEVO not even on immi website. Every other visa you see or you had previouslyĀ have clear conditions mentioned on that.Ā 

This 2-year condition is "Gray area" of this visa.Ā 

9 minutes ago, Deza said:

But it's not mentioned anywhere on grant notification, immi account, VEVO not even on immi website. Every other visa you see or you had previouslyĀ have clear conditions mentioned on that.Ā 

It is gray only until the Employer reports you of breaching the conditions and then it becomes black out of nowhere. But if they don't, if you've mutually agreed to it,Ā or you have reasonable explanation as to why you are leaving in less than 2 years - you will be fine.

3 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

It is gray only until the Employer reports you of breaching the conditions and then it becomes black out of nowhere. But if they don't, if you've mutually agreed to it,Ā or you have reasonable explanation as to why you are leaving in less than 2 years - you will be fine.

hahahaaĀ "becomes black out of nowwhere"Ā 

I think best is stick with employerĀ as long as you can.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Deza said:

hahahaaĀ "becomes black out of nowwhere"Ā 

I think best is stick with employerĀ as long as you can.Ā 

Do the minimum of 2 unless he's happy to let you go.

Another option is to complete the 2 years somewhere else, still on the same position and regional postcode, if you have a good reason to leave the current one: as in not full-time hours, not timely payments, bullying, etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arm said:

My timeline

Subclass 187 DE

Retail Manager

Applied Offshore

RCB Apply: Feb 2017

RCB Approve: April 2017

Visa & Nomination Apply: April 2017

Ā 

Still waiting... anyone in the same boat? let me know

Ā 

Ā 

May 2017 still waitingĀ 

23 minutes ago, Mc14 said:

May 2017 still waitingĀ 

HiĀ 

Iā€™m waiting from June 2016 Iā€™m very upset today.

thinking too many people getting their visa who applied in 2018 I think only Iā€™m waiting from 2016. Plz reply if someone also waiting from 2016 it will give me some hopeĀ 

thanksĀ 

1 hour ago, Deza said:

After the time we have had to wait, I reckon we shouldn't have to do another 2 years!! šŸ˜žĀ 

13 minutes ago, SineadK said:

After the time we have had to wait, I reckon we shouldn't have to do another 2 years!! šŸ˜žĀ 

It is not another 2 years, it is a total of 2 years from day 1 of full-time employment, which is pretty reasonable.

What'sĀ  not reasonable at all is the waiting time, it's just way overboard. Good thing is if you have the 2 years completed while you wait, you are good to leave.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, June 16 said:

HiĀ 

Iā€™m waiting from June 2016 Iā€™m very upset today.

thinking too many people getting their visa who applied in 2018 I think only Iā€™m waiting from 2016. Plz reply if someone also waiting from 2016 it will give me some hopeĀ 

thanksĀ 

What occupation ?

2 minutes ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

Ā 

Onshore or offshore?

OnshoreĀ 

I contact my MA today he said he has around 100 applications who are waiting from 2016 he said he already send a reminder to department but I canā€™t trust him I think he is not doing anything about reminders. He always giving me stress saying you canā€™t do anything without wait.

even you canā€™t ApplyĀ any another visaĀ 

15 minutes ago, June 16 said:

OnshoreĀ 

I contact my MA today he said he has around 100 applications who are waiting from 2016 he said he already send a reminder to department but I canā€™t trust him I think he is not doing anything about reminders. He always giving me stress saying you canā€™t do anything without wait.

even you canā€™t ApplyĀ any another visaĀ 

Your MA is unfortunately right, no use in emailing, calling and 'reminding' DoHA. They will open your case when they open your case, simple.Ā 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Your MA is unfortunately right, no use in emailing, calling and 'reminding' DoHA. They will open your case when they open your case, simple.Ā 

YesĀ 

but isnā€™t unfair with me whoā€™s waiting from such a long timeĀ 

even Iā€™m pregnant and due tomorrow itā€™s really stressful in this situation šŸ˜„

9 minutes ago, June 16 said:

YesĀ 

even Iā€™m pregnant and due tomorrow itā€™s really stressful in this situation šŸ˜„

Due tomorrow and hanging on this forum?

What you should do is relax, think positive thoughts and listen to some classic music - not put yourself in the midst of a stressful situation about which you can do nothing.Ā 

From tomorrow (or whichever the day) you will have a completely different focus and hopefully won't be obsessed with this as much.Ā 

PS. Let us know how you go! šŸ™‚

20 minutes ago, June 16 said:

YesĀ 

i have had applied in juneĀ 2016 as well and got pr last friday.Ā 

Two of my friends still waiting since around same time and immi haven't even touch their files. SO you are not alone thats for sure.Ā 

Why don't you call yourself to immi just for peace of mind.Ā 

3 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Do the minimum of 2 unless he's happy to let you go.

Another option is to complete the 2 years somewhere else, still on the same position and regional postcode, if you have a good reason to leave the current one: as in not full-time hours, not timely payments, bullying, etc.

Yeah. I Agree with you. But I dont think my employer willing to let me go. Haha.Ā