187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

10 minutes ago, Julie Finn said:

I applied my visa, nomination same time Feb 2018. 

Nomination approved this week. No more documents required. When do you think I could get my visa approved? 

Would you mind sharing ur occupation please ?

1 hour ago, Dam said:

Yeah, I think  my complaint works. But I don’t know I have to wait another 28 days after sending police check. 02049BF8-3E5E-48B0-9D6C-5EE11CB7AC9C.thumb.png.8f6fe74d76e7505e211e7db6e51d1cd8.png02049BF8-3E5E-48B0-9D6C-5EE11CB7AC9C.thumb.png.8f6fe74d76e7505e211e7db6e51d1cd8.png

Hi

can u pls tell me how to make complaint ???

which site to go and what to write...

it had been over 24 months now ...

pls if u can help me 

thanks

55 minutes ago, preet1513 said:

Hi can anyone tell me the meaning of second paragraph ...

i complained immigration and got this reply...0

1DF8FA52-6A27-4C24-B7F8-42F1D03964E9.jpeg

Hi Preet 

it says your email address is not registered with immigration for reply. If you want to complaint about any matter, you have to tell your migration agent to do that. I hope it helps.

9 hours ago, preet1513 said:

ya that i understood i m asking about second paragraph ...closed the case and discretion and all that

Preet in my understanding  i think u had selected feedback option instead of selecting complaint.

That's why they are trying to tell ur feedback has passed on to relevant department and now this is closed. They are not taking any further action. In case the dept. chooses to inform anything relates to your feedback they will contact ur MA not you as u are not the authorised person to receive response.

Hi friends,

From your experiences, how long did it take for kid’s health assessment results being submitted to the visa application? We are family of four: parents  and 2 kids - 11 and 9 year old. Both kids were checked TB with blood test. We did medical check at Bupa Branch in Dadenong, VIC. Examinations did on Tuesday morning. From Immi account, late afternoon Wednesday got  “Health clearance provided – no action required” for both parents. By end of Friday the kids are still “Examinations in progress”. I knew that it may take up to 5 biz days for the results being ready based on Bupa info website, but want to check with everyone here if it is normal take that long?

Kindly share your experience if it is relevant to yours. Thank for your time.

Hi guys
My nomination approved last week then requested for afp and I submitted yesterday. Do you guys know how long it takes to visa after submission of documents?
Nomination applied- dec 2017
Approved- may 2019
Motor mechanic
Qld
Thanks

33 minutes ago, Gazza89 said:

Hi guys
My nomination approved last week then requested for afp and I submitted yesterday. Do you guys know how long it takes to visa after submission of documents?
Nomination applied- dec 2017
Approved- may 2019
Motor mechanic
Qld
Thanks

Gazza I believe you had another guy who applied from the same company after you and got their visa approved before you... I could be wrong and mixing you up with someone else. How long did the other guys visa take to be granted after his nomination was approved??

2 minutes ago, Gazza89 said:

Yeah mark You are right I’m same guy but my workmate got nomination and visa on same time that’s why I don’t know how long it takes
Thanks

Anyways since ur nomination has been approved there is almost a certain guarantee that your visa is coming for sure... it's just a matter of waiting. I hope the wait is not too long...all the best mate!!! Surely it can't be that long away😊👍

7 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

Preet in my understanding  i think u had selected feedback option instead of selecting complaint.

That's why they are trying to tell ur feedback has passed on to relevant department and now this is closed. They are not taking any further action. In case the dept. chooses to inform anything relates to your feedback they will contact ur MA not you as u are not the authorised person to receive response.

Thanks for ur reply....

I m really worried that I had not made any mistake by making a complaint to immigration...

they wont take it bad way and refuse my application ....

21 minutes ago, preet1513 said:

Thanks for ur reply....

I m really worried that I had not made any mistake by making a complaint to immigration...

Be confident about your application and action. Immi is taking time but I don't think they are refusing genuine applications now.

Thanks for ur reply....
Soo far not.. But my advice to advice to everyone is that don't trigger or pinch department with your particular case.
They can get angry or suspicious about your eagerness.
You hold no value for them till the time you become pr or citizen.

10 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Soo far not.. But my advice to advice to everyone is that don't trigger or pinch department with your particular case.
They can get angry or suspicious about your eagerness.
You hold no value for them till the time you become pr or citizen.

guys got the visa yesterday. lodged on july 2017, total time 22 months. 

WA  regional

high risk country

occupation chef

single applicant 

may Waheguru bless you all:)

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 2

17 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

Be confident about your application and action. Immi is taking time but I don't think they are refusing genuine applications now.

They are purposely refusing, in my case they refused my nomination saying that I have not sent any reply or attached the requested documents even though I had send them reply with in the time frame.