187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 29/04/2019 at 19:56, bola said:

Congratulations, could you please tell me how many employees and managers working under you and what type of company is it. Is it big company or medium sized company. 

Hi, it is a large Not for Profit company working with Mental Health. The region I look after has 10 Regional Managers and 50+ Line Managers. 

9 hours ago, Paul411 said:

Hello Deep, Could you please to share how many staffs in your restaurant & turnover if you don't mind. Thanks!

It was 10 staff 2 full time sponsors people and 8 other casual staff.

Hi Guys, 

I am a silent follower of this group since november 2017. I want to share a good news with you. I got both nomination and visa approval today. Thank you everyone for giving support and information. 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and visa. November 2017

RCB approved in same day 10 November 

Visa and nomination approved 1 may 2019

Me and my MA were updating all the documents such as BASes, p/L Statement, my NPC and medical before hand so it will be document ready while opening the application by Immi. 

For those who want to know about my occupation

Victoria

HR country

Turnover 1.3 million

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 4

23 hours ago, Deoma said:

Hi all 

is anyone here waiting since 2016 can we do multiple complaints in delaying the process?? 

Does immigration get irritated by doing that?? 

Hi deoma,

same here, but I don’t know how to complain to the immigration? Write a letter to them? But if they did not read your case, they won’t open your file. If we make a call to the migration, they always say ‘ it depends on different case and some cases are complicated......’ I want to say no matter how complicated the cases are, the officers should deal with the over time cases. Otherwise why they write the standard processing time. Sorry write too much. At last, if you know how to contact the migration in person, would you please let me know. I will join  in you!   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Geace said:

Hi deoma,

same here, but I don’t know how to complain to the immigration? Write a letter to them? But if they did not read your case, they won’t open your file. If we make a call to the migration, they always say ‘ it depends on different case and some cases are complicated......’ I want to say no matter how complicated the cases are, the officers should deal with the over time cases. Otherwise why they write the standard processing time. Sorry write too much. At last, if you know how to contact the migration in person, would you please let me know. I will join  in you!   

Hi geace how long have u been waiting. I don’t know if it’s complicated in my case as I m working for non profit organisation and my MA says there is no any issues with company. I just don’t know why it is happening with me. 

My MA is going to complaint again in formal. Hope it works this time as we complaint even before but it didn’t work at all and my MA called them yesterday and they said they are waiting for case officer i don’t know why they making excuses. 

5 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi deoma,

May I know your occupation and the state you applied for 

and when did you apply for it??

1 hour ago, Orpheus said:

Hi Guys, 

I am a silent follower of this group since november 2017. I want to share a good news with you. I got both nomination and visa approval today. Thank you everyone for giving support and information. 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and visa. November 2017

RCB approved in same day 10 November 

Visa and nomination approved 1 may 2019

Me and my MA were updating all the documents such as BASes, p/L Statement, my NPC and medical before hand so it will be document ready while opening the application by Immi. 

For those who want to know about my occupation

Victoria

HR country

Turnover 1.3 million

Which area in Victoria? I just want to know how far are you from melbourne. because some migration agents says that it's hard to get 187 approved if you live too close to urban area I.e geelong, Ballarat. 

Hi Guys, 

I am a silent follower of this group since April 2017. 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and visa. April 2017 

cook NSW

still NO news yet. Called immigration and they said just wait..

visa status is still  ‘received ‘

is anybody same situation like me or waited longer..?

Is there anything we can do

Amy

That seems impossible..... as I lodged nomination and visa at feb 2018 which is 10 months later than you and my nomination is approved on 29 Apr 2019

My restaurant opened on Jun 2016, annual turnover 1M, my agent keep update BAS, financial report and SBS, etc.

Maybe because of the business? Share more about your business 

4 hours ago, Geace said:

Masaage WA 10/2016

Hi M the oldest one on this frm I don’t know when god listen us. So upset my total life depend on it 

I don’t know what to do with this even my MA is so hopeless same reply always “nothing so far “

Hi frnds, one question to u all, I have applied Rsms in oct 2017 as cook,  am working there full time since then. Am I allowed to take  work break of 6 months now and leave my Rsms file still  active there ?? I have also applied visa 190 recently in South Australia onshore. Thanks 

3 hours ago, Amy1212 said:

Hi Guys, 

I am a silent follower of this group since April 2017. 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and visa. April 2017 

cook NSW

still NO news yet. Called immigration and they said just wait..

is anybody same situation like me or waited longer..?

Is there anything we can do

Hi 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and visa. January 2017 

cook QLD

still NO news yet. Email immigration no reply yet...

10 minutes ago, Tanu said:

Hi 

Here is my timeline. 

Nomination and visa. January 2017 

cook QLD

still NO news yet. Email immigration no reply yet...

I don’t know what happen to immigration..hope ur visa coming soon too. 

6 hours ago, Sonia kaur said:

Which area in Victoria? I just want to know how far are you from melbourne. because some migration agents says that it's hard to get 187 approved if you live too close to urban area I.e geelong, Ballarat. 

Hi Sonia

I also heard the same thing but doesnot seem logical. Its around 500 km from melbourne CBD and its lies in between the borders of NSW, SA and VIC

Hi everyone, I’m silent follower of this form  ,my nomination approved yesterday and they asked me to do AFP include my alias name but I don’t have any other name only my kids have surname.so pls can someone help me regarding this thank.my timeline is nomination September and visa in November 2017

• Congratulations 1

I have been working for more than 2 years as a mechanic in the Toyota dealership. What happens if my employer is going to sell the business and new employer willing to continue my sponsorship?

I got an email from my CO requesting for financial statements of the company and to inform if there will be a change of ownership now or in the future.

Hi

Guys, I have submitted my visa on 27th February 2018 as restaurant manager, 186.

Submitted all documents as well.

My nomination approved in July 2018.

My status habe not change yet on my immi account.

Ondrej 

•  

16 hours ago, Geace said:

Masaage WA 10/2016

16 hours ago, Geace said:

Hi deoma,

Hi Guys

I applied in April 2017 and my file is finally being processed. Last month, my MA lodged a complaint through the immi website enquiring about my application and we received a response from them in the next few days to say they are currently processing the application. 

It is  a compliant form that you have to fill on the website not an email. I would suggest to use this way of contacting the dept only if you are outside of the normal processing time. On another note, please make sure you get copies of visa lodgement etc as a proof from your MA, I have heard terrible horror stories about some MAs who have taken the money and lied to clients that the applications were lodged but nothing was actually lodged. I don’t mean to scare you but better be safe than sorry.

I hope your applications are processed soon and we all get our approvals soon. 

sending best wishes to all. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guri89 said:

Hi everyone, I’m silent follower of this form  ,my nomination approved yesterday and they asked me to do AFP include my alias name but I don’t have any other name only my kids have surname.so pls can someone help me regarding this thank.my timeline is nomination September and visa in November 2017

You need to check name on your all certificates and also name on the passport. Does they all match it? Or people on work call you with a different name and you or your employer mention it in the files. Sometimes there is only a error in spelling , you need to check for every aspect. If they ask you to do it , there could be something.