On 17/04/2019 at 14:47, Tony Tsang said:
Hi guys,
I am a silent follower
187 regional area waĀ Ā 
Restaurant manager
AppliedĀ  RCB , nomination and visaĀ  inĀ  February 2018
RCB apporved in 3 three weeksĀ  till now, no news
Ā 

Hi Tony, me too. RCB approved on 16th February 2018, Nomination and visa applications lodged on the 28th February 2018. Regional Central Queensland. Nearly 14 months and no news yet... Waiting....

Hi Guys

It's been 16 month still waiting.

Donā€™t wanna demotivate anyone but this is harsh reality.

187 is not as similar as before. In last few months we have seen the huge drop inĀ percentage ofĀ PR approvals.

Top of that they announced the abolishment of 187 visa which clearly indicates that they donā€™t supportĀ this visa anymore.

Now come to the processing time, waiting is ridiculous and we all know that. They kept on increasing the processing time. Did anyone realised why? No immigration is not busy or short of staff, they just wanted to get of rid this visa as simple as that.

They are more keen for DAMA and people getting their nomination within a week. But again who knows what is gonna happen after 3 years.Ā 

I am in the same boat as all of you have been waiting and waiting. But honestly speaking donā€™t just rely on 187, get your back up plan first. Once they denied our visa we will only have 28 days and rush decisions are always gamble.Ā 

We might call this our bad luck that why only 187 but we have to accept it and have to try again. So get your back up plans consulting with good migration agent without wasting any time.

Cheers

Ā 

Ā 

58 minutes ago, July17 said:

187 is not as similar as before. In last few months we have seen the huge drop inĀ percentage ofĀ PR approvals.

Top of that they announced the abolishment of 187 visa which clearly indicates that they donā€™t supportĀ this visa anymore.

ļ»æ Now come to the processing time, waiting is ridiculous and we all know that. They kept on increasing the processing time. Did anyone realised why? No immigration is not busy or short of staff, they just wanted to get of rid this visa as simple as that.

ļ»æ They are more keen for DAMA and people getting their nomination within a week. But again who knows what is gonna happen after 3 years.Ā 

ļ»æ I am in the same boat as all of you have been waiting and waiting. But honestly speaking donā€™t just rely on 187, get your back up plan first. Once they denied our visa we will only have 28 days and rush decisions are always gamble.Ā 

ļ»æ We might call this our bad luck that why only 187 but we have to accept it and have to try again. So get your back up plans consulting with good migration agent without wasting any time.

Cheers

Ā 

Ā 

You seem to apply the same time as my July 2017. What is your timeline and occupation pls?

2 hours ago, July17 said:

Now come to the processing time, waiting is ridiculous and we all know that. They kept on increasing the processing time. Did anyone realised why? No immigration is not busy or short of staff, they just wanted to get of rid this visa as simple as that.

They are more keen for DAMA and people getting their nomination within a week. But again who knows what is gonna happen after 3 years.Ā 

I am in the same boat as all of you have been waiting and waiting. But honestly speaking donā€™t just rely on 187, get your back up plan first. Once they denied our visa we will only have 28 days and rush decisions are always gamble.Ā 

We might call this our bad luck that why only 187 but we have to accept it and have to try again. So get your back up plans consulting with good migration agent without wasting any time.

Cheers

Ā 

Ā 

I can understand your frustration. I saw in 186 forum people are getting their nomination and visa Ā after 2 months their submit their application. How come they process their visa in 2 months not ours.Ā 

Today on 18th of April 2019 my family finally got PR. It's without any further requested document (Nomi and Visa grant at same date and same time) I am happy to share more information, if I can help. Feel free to ask and good luck everyone!

I checked this website everyday especially this year, no words can describe our feeling and it was just very painful to wait. But I wish my case can give the hope to other family and best wish for everyone.

Ā 

This below information isĀ my timeline.Ā 

Plus a little tip which I guess it was helpful was

1. My family had a medical check on middle of Feb, 2019 by ourselves. (MA or Immigration didn't say anything, but we just wanted to be done before CO open our files.)

2.Ā My family uploaded document fileĀ regularly. (After we applied to Visa, we added some evidence files regularly and continuously)

: I meanĀ my MAĀ suggested to made a evidence of work duty. So we made a couple of evidence files like emails with clients or something likeĀ that. Ā And uploaded recent payslip.

3. Australian police check

: My family had a Australian police check around April of 2018 and it was already expired, because one year passed. So we recently updated again with new one.

4. My family tried to uploaded every files which might Immigration request like partner's English, Australian police check, our home country police check, work evidence, payslip, skill assessment, etc.

5.Ā my child's new passport with recent photo.

Some of my friend who recently got PR said that the passport photo can cause some troublesĀ sometimes if the child is growing up much compare to the season when they made a passport.

I mean if child made a first passport when they were 1 year old something like that and now the child's current age is like 4 years old. the passport photo is much different. So I changed my child's passport with new photo even though the passport expired date is still ok.

Hope this can a little help.

6. Recently when I checked this website, the sponsor's turnover seemed very important and crucial for the PR. but actually my sponsor company is very small business. So its not maybe effect 100%. I depend on the occupation or each situation. So don't lose your hope even though the sponsor's business is small like my case.

State: QLD
Stream: 187 DE
Number of applicants: 3 people (me, my wife, my child)
RSMS 187Ā Visa and NominationĀ and application applied :Ā Ā 12Ā DecĀ 2017
Nomination / Visa Approved (same date without any further request document) :Ā 18Ā April 2019
IMMI Status: Finalised (Even last night on 17th of April, it was still received. but today it just change to Finalised straight away)
Documents Ā Requested :Ā Nothing, just got the PR without any further requested document.Ā 
Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 6

On 18/04/2019 at 18:40, July17 said:

Cheers

Ā 

Ā 

can u plz explain or send a linkĀ  the source of 187 visa abolishmentĀ 

regards

37 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Hello friends,

Is it a good sign to get further assessment status without nominations done ?

Kindly share your knowledge.

Happy weekend guys

It means your application getting looked at....mine says further assessment for the past one and half month....

So much wastage of time....also shit loads of stress....

Good luck with your applicationĀ 

1 hour ago, Jaylia said:

It means your application getting looked at....mine says further assessment for the past one and half month....

So much wastage of time....also shit loads of stress....

Good luck with your applicationĀ 

Hi Jaylia,Ā 

What's your full timeline and occupation pls?

HI ,Ā 

Applied 187- office manager

nomination has been approved , asked to do medical after medical ,they have requested further evidenceĀ on qualification and work experience relevant to your nominated occupation. Actually I have done master in ICT and 1 year profession year program. , I have 5 and half year experience as office admin.Ā I applied for visa on 28 July 2018. I am worried as when I applied I have already proved strong evidence of of work and study. Don't know what they want ?

for office manager do I have to study accounting instead of ICT, so WIRED if I had experience in ICT why would I be apply 187 I will be applying 189 don't know what they want ?

Does anyone know will this effect the visa grant .

3 hours ago, MISS said:

HI ,Ā 

nomination has been approved , asked to do medical after medical ,they have requested further evidenceĀ on qualification and work experience relevant to your nominated occupation. Actually I have done master in ICT and 1 year profession year program. , I have 5 and half year experience as office admin.Ā I applied for visa on 28 July 2018. I am worried as when I applied I have already proved strong evidence of of work and study. Don't know what they want ?

for office manager do I have to study accounting instead of ICT, so WIRED if I had experience in ICT why would I be apply 187 I will be applying 189 don't know what they want ?

Congratulation that your nomination approved. only one step you left now. You said you alreadyĀ submitted enough evidence of workĀ but Co requested again. In my case when I applied Ā TEMPORARY GRADUATE (subclass 485), even though I submitted all the files, sometimes CO requested to get the SAME file again. For example even though I updated Australian police check, CO asked me to resub same file. So in your case, Co mightĀ doesn't find out the work evidence fileĀ from our folder orĀ want to see more information I guess.

The other question is you have a plan to apply 189 visa, one of my friend applied 187 and 189 at the same timeĀ last year and 189 visa granted firstĀ (the processing time is much quicker than 187 as everyoneĀ know)Ā and at the same time 187 was on the initial assessment. So after 189 visa granted, he withdrew 187. because 187 visaĀ doesn't haveĀ 100% guarantee, my friend thought. (but each person's view must be different of course) plus MA also suggested that it's better to withdraw 187 (189 is more safe MA said in my friend's case).

Hope this helpsĀ you a little bit.

Ā 

On 20/04/2019 at 20:33, MISS said:

HI ,Ā 

We in same boat. Further assessment for almost 2months now. Had lot of expereince that in the field prior to me graduating as a social worker. Then I have 2years and 3month post graduate expereince. All these evidence have been submitted. I am equally worried.Ā  we might be able to support eachother with some expereinceĀ 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed email

Hello Everyone,Ā 

I'm a silent follower of this group since 2 years

Just wanted to post my timeline.Ā 

Nomination and visa applied inĀ Ā april 2017

Nomination approved on 11th march 2019

Requested documents for nominations are position genuine or not

Ā proofs of genuinety,Ā 

Advertising proofs,

Local recruitment efforts proofs

Company structure.Ā 

Ā 

Submitted everything by 3rd March and nomination approved on 11th march . Sameday requested for my police check and partners medicals and pcc.

Submitted everything on 30th march.

Received PR on 20th April.

Finally 10 years wait is finished by gods grace.

My occupation is Customer service managerĀ 

NSW.

All the best everyone.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

On 15/04/2019 at 09:14, Jaylia said:

My nomination got approved on 7th of March......but immi account says further assessment from 28th of Feb.....I waited 2yrs and 2 weeks already

Hi jaylia, did they ask any documents for the visa application. My immi Account is showing further assessment fromĀ last two weeks.

7 minutes ago, Pro said:

Hi ,

do I need to ielts again because it is expired now. I have been applied for 187 on 20thĀ Jan 2018.

No you don't require to give IELTS again. As long as it was valid at the time of your application, you should be fine!!!

15 hours ago, Hardhik said:

Hello Everyone,Ā 

I'm a silent follower of this group since 2 years

Just wanted to post my timeline.Ā 

Nomination and visa applied inĀ Ā april 2017

Nomination approved on 11th march 2019

Requested documents for nominations are position genuine or not

Ā proofs of genuinety,Ā 

Advertising proofs,

Local recruitment efforts proofs

Company structure.Ā 

Ā 

Submitted everything by 3rd March and nomination approved on 11th march . Sameday requested for my police check and partners medicals and pcc.

Submitted everything on 30th march.

Received PR on 20th April.

Finally 10 years wait is finished by gods grace.

My occupation is Customer service managerĀ 

NSW.

All the best everyone.Ā 

Ā 

Hi hardhikĀ 

congrats bro you r so lucky got your PR in holidays.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

Hello everyone,

I applied for my 187 RSMS visa and nominations both in January 2018Ā (occupation- Graphic pre-press). I already started to work with my sponsored employer on same date and he is paying market salary rate and super.

My concern is,Ā this occupation is not popular as compared to others occupation and my employer really need me to work with him as he tried to find local skilled people but he couldnā€™t find any so then after he sponsored me.

There are 4 apprentice working in this company as well with 14 other full time staff and all are citizens here except me.

we also submitting my payslips and BAS Statment since we lodged my file.

Is anyone have any Ā ideas about any other strong documents which we can attach to our file to minimise waiting time?

what areĀ Ā the key documents immigration is focusing on rsms visa to finalise application quickly?

I heard that many people got their visa in very short time without any drama.

Ā Thanks.