187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

18 hours ago, Xxx said:

Immi send my MA  this letter 

does this letter effect my rsms visa processing time?

You have to look regulation 2.83 of the migration regulation. Your sponsor need to provide a fresh sbs. In order to get your nomination approved, firstly he need to get sbs. At the moment , letter says he is cease to be an approved sponsor that mean your owner can't sponsor you until he gets standard business sponsorship (sbs). Wish you luck.

2 hours ago, ring3018 said:

It really depends on how big the business is. My sponsor's business is not so big maybe that's why it takes so long. Been waiting for 20 months 

My employer turnover around 1.8 million and problem is he sponsored 2 cooks and one restaurant manager no one got nominations approved. Waiting from nearly 23 months I applied in 2017 June.

22 minutes ago, DeepBH said:

My employer turnover around 1.8 million and problem is he sponsored 2 cooks and one restaurant manager no one got nominations approved. Waiting from nearly 23 months I applied in 2017 June.

Did you guys all apply at the same time?

Hi I am planning to apply RSMS as a cook with 3 years of experience, just wanted to know if anyone has applied with new rules as a cook, and what is the situation with skills assessment. 

Thanks in advance 

Hi everyone i applied  187 visa from a chinese restaurant in North QLD in February 2018 with  RPL certificate do i have any chance or not i don't have any option ... is there any one in same situation like me ........ plz plz suggest me.. 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, DeepBH said:

DeepBH, don't worry you should still get visa because for every person sponsored the business must be doing a $4k turnover/week, which is $208k/yr for each individual sponsored with no compulsory salary slab as long as the cook/chef is getting paid similar to others in the same position and not lower than the state minimum wages for that occupation. This rule applied only till the 28th Feb 2018. So if your restaurant is doing $1.8m then 3 sponsorships are fine.

47 minutes ago, 1985 said:

Hi everyone i applied  187 visa from a chinese restaurant in North QLD in February 2018 with  RPL certificate do i have any chance or not i don't have any option ... is there any one in same situation like me ........ plz plz suggest me.. 

Thank you 

1985 everyone here is on the same boat all depends on 

- how well your file is prepared

- what's the turnover of the restaurant

-what type of RPL are you submitting and how many years experience your showing

Generally speaking because its a Chinese restaurant and if there are not many similar Asian cuisine in your area, your chances goes up significantly provided your employer has all proper financial, BAS and showing a healthy turnover. What I mean they have to have clean books nothing dodgy.

8 hours ago, DeepBH said:

How long you have been Australia and how many years experience do you have??i am also from SA waiting since June 2017 and nomination not approved yet got experience 7 years as a cook.

I came to Australia in 2011 and I didn't provide any evidence of working experience for the application.

22 hours ago, BryanM said:

I suspect that the CO who grant the nomination is the same guy who sent the s56 email, but this guy won't be the CO who assess the visa application, which means our case hasn't been assigned to the CO yet. That explains why the status hasn't change yet.

I was under the assumption that once it is picked up by an CO, it is dealt by him. We can just assume. 

22 hours ago, BryanM said:

btw like your name haha

😀

3 minutes ago, Endlesswait said:

I was under the assumption that once it is picked up by an CO, it is dealt by him. We can just assume. 

Can be dealt with by the same one if it's a quick decision but can to through a few it it takes longer. I heard that one CO usually gets 28 days to resolve a case, if they don't it gets transferred to a different one, who is again given 28 days.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Can be dealt with by the same one if it's a quick decision but can to through a few it it takes longer. I heard that one CO usually gets 28 days to resolve a case, if they don't it gets transferred to a different one, who is again given 28 days.

oh oh, the musical chair. Wish they were transparent. thanks for replying.

I had another query and i think i know the answer. Can i lodge two applications and both of them being active. For example, I have applied for 187, can i lodge 186 as well? 

14 hours ago, GKJsh said:

Hi I am planning to apply RSMS as a cook with 3 years of experience, just wanted to know if anyone has applied with new rules as a cook, and what is the situation with skills assessment. 

Thanks in advance 

Better apply general skilled migration. Which state you belongs to. Please talk to migration agent about state sponsored visa. Do not apply this shit rsms visa no guarantee of approval.

Hi Guys i would like to share my news with you all today. (187 rsms COOK NSW)

I just received my nomination approved today.

Please find my timeline below:

Applied for RCB and nomination 21st feb/2018

Acknowledgment  received  22feb 2018

Medical requested 5th march 2018

RCB granted 5th April 2018

Nomination granted 10th April 2019.

Visa lodged today for PR.

My agent said that PR will be issued this week.

Hoping best for you all. May god bless you guys.. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

52 minutes ago, 187de2018 said:

Where did you get this info?

Bcos usually pese department deals with ens and 187 application but my application and nomination approved by Adelaide gsm department. Thats why i think.

48 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
5 hours ago, Garry-88 said:
Immigration department put more staff to accelerate 187 application .

This is a question or suggestion or news?

29 minutes ago, Garry-88 said:

Bcos usually pese department deals with ens and 187 application but my application and nomination approved by Adelaide gsm department. Thats why i think.

This is not suggestion or questions it’s just excitement for nomination granted and waiting for visa. Babar saheb nominations granted or waiting?? I am also waiting I hope I might get some good news next week. 

• Like 1

Guys All of us will grant visa.
Now this is POSITIVITY.. please don't misunderstand with any news. Lol

My dear friend's.. just keep on repeating
" today is my day.
Today I will receive visa.
Today I am going to be PR"

Just keep on Repeating when alone ,when driving, before sleeping or doing anything.

Collective prayers are heard early.
Pray for others .. your work will be done .

2488eb6a46a53e00ccad5931158e7354.jpg

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1