187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Mohammed said:

They are purposely refusing, in my case they refused my nomination saying that I have not sent any reply or attached the requested documents even though I had send them reply with in the time frame. 

Hi

Sorry to hear this but is this the only reason for refusal haven't heard it before. if that's the case then I think ur MA should write an email explaining u had uploaded all the docs in timeframe and review the decision. 

Also have you personally checked what date ur agent had uploaded the docs ? 

17 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

Hi

Sorry to hear this but is this the only reason for refusal haven't heard it before. if that's the case then I think ur MA should write an email explaining u had uploaded all the docs in timeframe and review the decision. 

Also have you personally checked what date ur agent had uploaded the docs ? 

He send an email and call immi also but no use same answer send an email which he has done already. He has send me email which shows he has uploaded all the documents with in the time frame. 

5 hours ago, Mohammed said:

He send an email and call immi also but no use same answer send an email which he has done already. He has send me email which shows he has uploaded all the documents with in the time frame. 

After 23rd months waiting and finally nomination has been granted. Very nice morning everyone. Cook direct entry. SA Nomination lodged June 2017. I hope everyone get positive results. Soon..

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

50 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

After 23rd months waiting and finally nomination has been granted. Very nice morning everyone. Cook direct entry. SA Nomination lodged June 2017. I hope everyone get positive results. Soon..

Congrats Sameer...now you don't have to bother about ur skills assessment and 190😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

Thanks mark still waiting for visa though.

Don't worry about that...once ur nomination has been approved it's a sure shot for ur visa...by the way how long back did you do the skills assessment and have you done your EOI for the 190?

8 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Don't worry about that...once ur nomination has been approved it's a sure shot for ur visa...by the way how long back did you do the skills assessment and have you done your EOI for the 190?

Already done waiting for nominations to approval 70 points As a Chef. I hope this will come next week too. I have done skill assessment ages ago like 7 months now.

Edited by Sameer 120
  • Like 1

Hi everyone , silent follower here. I am currently in bridging visa after applying rsms visa 2 years ago . my occupation is cook , still working under the same company since the opening ,still no decision yet  , only shows the status as "received" . Applied it from regional area mandurah . Is anyone having the same issue like me? why is immi taking so long though the waiting time is 21 to 24 months , its already over 24 months . please let me know how i can contact immigration about it , i heard we can fillup a form about complaints regarding slow process. Please help me know about it if you have any kind of link or idea , it would be much appreciated. Thanks 

Hi everyone 

got my golden email today after 19 months 

nomination and visa lodge : oct 2017 

document requested for nomination : 16 april 2019 

document submitted : 7 may 2019

visa granted : 13 may 2019 

good luck everyone 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 2

56 minutes ago, Singhp said:

Hi everyone 

good luck everyone 👍🏻

Hi Singhp

Glad to know that you got beautiful day today.  Congrats.  Could you plz share your occupation? 

Thanks

Hi everyone 
good luck everyone [emoji1303]

Many congratulations brother.
Have a good lucky time
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, subin94 said:

Hi everyone , silent follower here. I am currently in bridging visa after applying rsms visa 2 years ago . my occupation is cook , still working under the same company since the opening ,still no decision yet  , only shows the status as "received" . Applied it from regional area mandurah . Is anyone having the same issue like me? why is immi taking so long though the waiting time is 21 to 24 months , its already over 24 months . please let me know how i can contact immigration about it , i heard we can fillup a form about complaints regarding slow process. Please help me know about it if you have any kind of link or idea , it would be much appreciated. Thanks 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

This is the link you can make complaints.

On 10/05/2019 at 17:10, Dam said:

02049BF8-3E5E-48B0-9D6C-5EE11CB7AC9C.thumb.png.8f6fe74d76e7505e211e7db6e51d1cd8.pngHi all , 

this is what I got from my complaint which I made last Friday. I got s56 police check request today afternoon. 

Hi dam, do you mean that you got police check after they replied your complaint? So is it one week later to request your police check after they replied your complaint? 

Just now, Geace said:

Hi dam, do you mean that you got police check after they replied your complaint? So is it one week later to request your police check after they replied your complaint? 

And also, did you reply back when they reply your complaint? Because I got reply of my complaint today, but I don’t know what to reply. 

However, please be assured that I have progressed your application with the allocation of a decision maker. It will processed as quickly as possible. The decision maker will be in contact with you or your nominated authorised recipient should they require any further information.’

I got this reply, but I’m not sure how long does it usually take after my application is allocated to a decision maker. they just say decision make will deal with my case, just very stressful and worried. And also don’t know what to reply. 

Just now, Geace said:

And also, did you reply back when they reply your complaint? Because I got reply of my complaint today, but I don’t know what to reply. 

However, please be assured that I have progressed your application with the allocation of a decision maker. It will processed as quickly as possible. The decision maker will be in contact with you or your nominated authorised recipient should they require any further information.’

I got this reply, but I’m not sure how long does it usually take after my application is allocated to a decision maker. they just say decision make will deal with my case, just very stressful and worried. And also don’t know what to reply. 

Maybe something like “received with thanks” with proper email format and try to be as polite as possible to them because they are like the god...😅

On 10/05/2019 at 17:10, Dam said:

02049BF8-3E5E-48B0-9D6C-5EE11CB7AC9C.thumb.png.8f6fe74d76e7505e211e7db6e51d1cd8.pngHi all , 

this is what I got from my complaint which I made last Friday. I got s56 police check request today afternoon. 

However, please be assured that I have progressed your application with the allocation of a decision maker. It will processed as quickly as possible. The decision maker will be in contact with you or your nominated authorised recipient should they require any further information.’

I got this reply, but I’m not sure how long does it usually take after my application is allocated to a decision maker. they just say decision make will deal with my case, just very stressful and worried. And also don’t know what to reply. 

10 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

Maybe something like “received with thanks” with proper email format and try to be as polite as possible to them because they are like the god...😅

Maybe not just ‘received with thanks’.

18 hours ago, mark23 said:

The nomination is the employer's application to sponsor the position and applicant.  The nomination process does not include any assessment of whether the applicant is eligible for the visa.  So the nomination does not mean a visa is guaranteed, it's not unheard of for the applicant to still be refused a visa if they don't meet all the criteria.

22 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

The nomination is the employer's application to sponsor the position and applicant.  The nomination process does not include any assessment of whether the applicant is eligible for the visa.  So the nomination does not mean a visa is guaranteed, it's not unheard of for the applicant to still be refused a visa if they don't meet all the criteria.

Yeah I think we all know that already... there is always a possibility of rejection on the visa part but most of the times it's almost a home run...if U know what mean...by the way I was trying to motivate him and others who are in the same boat.... would U rather have me say - "Samir don't get too excited it's only your nomination that's been approved there is still a chance of your visa being rejected" 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Yeah I think we all know that already... there is always a possibility of rejection on the visa part but most of the times it's almost a home run...if U know what mean...by the way I was trying to motivate him and others who are in the same boat.... would U rather have me say - "Samir don't get too excited it's only your nomination that's been approved there is still a chance of your visa being rejected" 😁

After the nomination is approved they mostly focus on the medicals and police check.
Sometimes RPL and work experience/education too. And is always a good idea to have the Form 80 submitted too.

Hi everyone, 

I got a reply from immigration yesterday, but I don’t know what to reply back. Or do I need to reply? Or can I ask back how long it usually takes for an application to be processed after it is allocated to some decision maker? I’m very stressful and worried that I need to wait again without any time permit. Can you give me some suggestions. Thank you very much! The following is the reply email from the immigration. 

“Applications are assessed on a case by case basis. Some individual circumstances may cause applications to fall outside the published processing times. As a network we seek to ensure all cases outside service standard are only undecided because they are the subject of appropriate and necessary ongoing processing. 

However, please be assured that I have progressed your application with the allocation of a decision maker. It will processed as quickly as possible. The decision maker will be in contact with you or your nominated authorised recipient should they require any further information.”

Hi guys, 

Hope all of you doing good.

On Vevo, what if it shows visa status is, In Effect? Also if medicals expired and MA suggests will do it if they ask.

Is it's sound alright? 

It has been 17 months since I applied for 187 DE.

Please please let me know.

Thanks.