187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

10 hours ago, July17 said:

Hey guys just a bad one.

Got the refusal on Friday.

Reason- Immi think there is no manager required in the business, they think its more supervisor position rather than manager.

Applied on 31st july 17, almost 22 months ago.

Ā 

Ā 

Did they even request any documents?

1 hour ago, lleo said:

Thanks Mark, I have access to it now.

Application status: Further assessment.

As a second applicant, the last message from immi was in 10/apr regarding only my functional english and furtherĀ police checks.

Does it mean that all the other requests and documents have beenĀ access and are ok?

Or they access the documents in parts?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Visa applied Oct/2018

Nomination approved 23/feb/2019

PC and medical exams requested for the main applicant 23/feb/19

Partner (myself) added to the application on 06/03/2019

Medical exams and PC asked for me on 12/03/19.

Further police checks and functional english requested and submitted for me on 10/04/19.

Still waiting, no news so far.Ā 

Ā 

U can check everything by clicking on attach documents linkĀ 

Then u can see everything and also status of each document u submitted.

Ā 

1 hour ago, MNT said:

Yes I won my case within 4hrs without even attending. But it took 14months for AAT to open my file. Then they requested few documents, we submitted them in 15days, on the 15th Day around 1pm. AAT Approved the Nomination straightaway. I am from SA, Retail Manager.

following my win, there is another applicant who won his case the same way as mine. Follow that page and read the previous posts. You will see the entire story.

Ā 

btw whatā€™s your occupation and state?

I hAve long story but I could not win aat bcuz I knew that my aat went through 2-3 year , now I applied as a cook in NSW in Feb 2018, I am in australia for last 13 years, still struggling to get permanent,

1 hour ago, Manager17 said:

U can check everything by clicking on attach documents linkĀ 

Then u can see everything and also status of each document u submitted.

Ā 

All the documents say received with a green (V) circle.Ā 

I can't access the pdf files because it was submitted by the MA.

Can I access document status somewhere?

1 hour ago, jassie said:

I hAve long story but I could not win aat bcuz I knew that my aat went through 2-3 year , now I applied as a cook in NSW in Feb 2018, I am in australia for last 13 years, still struggling to get permanent,

Sorry to hear that... looks like u have been some hard time... hope your agent is doing their job>>

btw why donā€™t u try some other state for a new visa option?? Have you tried? Whatā€™s your current visa! BVA OR BVE?

Hi all,

I have been reading your comments for a while. I thought my nomination will take much longer...

VISA Submitted 20 June 2018

RCB Approved 03 August 2018

Nomination Approved 16 May 2019

Request for More Information 16 May 2019:

- Health examination + Police AFP Check

- 3 years employment

- Evidence of overseas qualifications

My 3 years employment (related to the position/job) are from overseas. My qualifications for the position/job are from Australia (post application).

I haven't done my 3 years experience post graduation in Australia (as they just change the Visa requirements on that particular point before my application).

What are the chance they will grant the visa anyway?

1 minute ago, Nigoltiv said:

Hi all,

I have been reading your comments for a while. I thought my nomination will take much longer...

- 3 years employment

My 3 years employment (related to the position/job) are from overseas. My qualifications for the position/job are from Australia (post application).

I haven't done my 3 years experience post graduation in Australia (as they just change the Visa requirements on that particular point before my application).

I had the same Document Request from Case Officer. My MA suggested to do an RPL for my Overseas Qualification. So I did RPL and submitted on the 9th of May along with other documents.Ā 

Ā 

Still nothing from them....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nigoltiv said:

Hi all,

- 3 years employment

Whatā€™s your occupation?

58 minutes ago, MNT said:

Sorry to hear that... looks like u have been some hard time... hope your agent is doing their job>>

btw why donā€™t u try some other state for a new visa option?? Have you tried? Whatā€™s your current visa! BVA OR BVE?

I have BVA and this time m pretty sure that I will get visa bcz I am only cook in the kitchen and owner and she doesn't feel good and she is on the long break, she is helping me a lot and I have genuine position. I am keeping positive thinking, thanks for your advice dear

1 minute ago, Manager17 said:

Plzzz pay them asap

Problem is when I click to pay it leads nowhere to my "Manage Payments" page, and there is nothing there.

Front page of immi account says that below, so I am confuse.Ā 

I am just wondering if anyone has experienced the same.

Ā 

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

• Health Assessment
  • Character assessment
  • Biometrics
  • Additional payment requirement

This is a known system issue that is currently being investigated by technical teams.

5 hours ago, MNT said:

Yes I won my case within 4hrs without even attending. But it took 14months for AAT to open my file. Then they requested few documents, we submitted them in 15days, on the 15th Day around 1pm. AAT Approved the Nomination straightaway. I am from SA, Retail Manager.

following my win, there is another applicant who won his case the same way as mine. Follow that page and read the previous posts. You will see the entire story.

Ā 

btw whatā€™s your occupation and state?

Hi mnt,

Does your boss run the business all the time? 14 months is quite a long time. I think most boss wonā€™t wait that long.

6 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi mnt,

Does your boss run the business all the time? 14 months is quite a long time. I think most boss wonā€™t wait that long.

Yes the Business is currently running, Director/Owner is not working...

The business opened in mid 2015. I joined end of 2015, and applied for RCB, NOM and VISAĀ starting July 2016...Ā 

Ā 

Then we got the Nomination Refusal in December 2017, VISA Refusal in February 2018.Ā 

Ā 

Applied for AAT in Jan n Feb 2018Ā (Nomination and Visa). AAT requested more documents in March 2019

Hi guys,

Very help form, could not stop my self to join this platform.

Could anyone please able to let me know that, How can I able to upload or see what documents MA has uploaded?

I didn't know this thing before.

Ā 

ThanksĀ 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Nigoltiv said:

Hi all,

- 3 years employment

So at the time of submission you did not have qualifications related to the profession you have applied for?

I know for other points based visas your experience must be post qualification, maybe itā€™s different for the 187. If you post your question on the main visa chat page you might get a reply from one of the MAs who post on this forum.Ā 

31 minutes ago, Rian said:

Hi guys,

Very help form, could not stop my self to join this platform.

Could anyone please able to let me know that, How can I able to upload or see what documents MA has uploaded?

I didn't know this thing before.

Ā 

ThanksĀ 

Ā 

Hi,

just go to your immi account and find "import application".

Fill it with the data from the main applicant and you will have access to it.

Hi guys Iā€™m new to this forum. I got my nomination approvedĀ today. Applied on feb 2018. I applied my visa on June 2018. At that time requirement was 3 years minimum experience. I had more thanĀ 3 years experience but I got my rpl qualification on nov 2015. So if I count after I got my rpl it wonā€™t be 3 years. Now immigration pointed the same point andĀ they asked me to show 3 years of experience after qualification which I donā€™t have. So please guys help me out with this. What can I do? Is there any chance I get my pr?

9 minutes ago, Ddl said:

Hi guys Iā€™m new to this forum. I got my nomination approvedĀ today. Applied on feb 2018. I applied my visa on June 2018. At that time requirement was 3 years minimum experience. I had more thanĀ 3 years experience but I got my rpl qualification on nov 2015. So if I count after I got my rpl it wonā€™t be 3 years. Now immigration pointed the same point andĀ they asked me to show 3 years of experience after qualification which I donā€™t have. So please guys help me out with this. What can I do? Is there any chance I get my pr?

If the requirement is 3 years experience and you don't have this - you wont get the visa.

What you can do is apply for AAT after the refusal which will buy you some time to make the 3 years and win the case that way.

How much full-time experience you have at this stage, after RPL?