187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello guys i have been flowing this forum form long time and information form this page is so much encouraging to me today i will share my timeline 

RCB/NOMINATIONS/VISA : 14 july 2017

RCB APPROVED: OCTOBER 2017

December  2018 i went back to overseas and got married  

On February 2019 i have include my wife’s application as secondary applicant 

Mid of March NOMINATION approved and ask to do my wife’s medical 

1st of APRIL ask for evidence of marriage and Australia qualification and experience which I already include when i applied.then my application go on initial assessment.

19th of april  my MA  provide all document through email.

23 of april they put my application of further assessment.

and finally 

1st of may we both got out good news guys 

in my case 3 case officer were involved.  I think sometime timeline  depends on case officer how they process  our file.

good luck guys whose waiting and congratulations to those who already got it .

• Congratulations 5

Hi 

I m waiting since sep 2018 

got my nomination approved aug 2018 and asked for medicals and pcc submited in sep 2018 since then it is showing further assesment ...no outcome yet ...it has now been around 9 months ...

dont know what is the reason why are they holding certain applications and giving decesions to rest...

Hi everyone 

i am to ask I applied 187 visa for restaurant and bar manager  in 28 February 2018 and from same business at same date 2 cook positions were also applied. So last month 15 April 2019 nominations of both cook were approved at same date. But mine file is still not opened. But worried please can anyone tell what would be reason why they didn’t picked mine file with them. In business strategy I am head of  both cook and 2 other staff with total number of 5 employees under me. Is there any possibility for restaurant manager to be approved or not?

On 04/05/2019 at 05:48, Jonjo said:

Can anyone please advise how long they have been stuck on 'Further Assessment' status, upon submitting all requested documentation?

My nomination has been approved, and just waiting for them to make a decision.

any feedback would be useful.

Hi everyone,

Occupation IT

Location queensland regional 

Visa and nomination application loged Feb 2018

Rcb approved with in one month 

Nomination approved 17 jan2019

documents requested; 5feb 2019

submitted 22 feb,

no news yet.

2 minutes ago, Amar457 said:

Hi everyone,

Occupation IT

Location queensland regional 

Visa and nomination application loged Feb 2018

Rcb approved with in one month 

Nomination approved 17 jan2019

documents requested; 5feb 2019

submitted 22 feb,

no news yet.

You are in similar timeframe, situation and location as myself. Sounds like it's just a case of waiting for them to check we have updated what was requested.

On 13/04/2019 at 13:43, 187 cook SA said:

Hi guys

I have a question. If my partner doesn't have an English test result, how much should I pay for the government for 187 visa? I heard it is about 5000. Just need to know the exact number so I can prepare. Very much appreciated for your help!

$4890 

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know how long does it takes for the RSMS visa subclass 187 to be approved.As,  recently I have received an email from my agent that your nomination has been refused but they are telling me the valid reason about that and they asked me to spend $1765 to take the file under AAT.Furthermore, My friend and me applied the nomination almost at the same time in 2017 from the same cafe, under the same agent and the same case officer was been assigned for our case but his file was approved on this thursday and whereas my file was refused on friday by the same case officer. Guys, I really need to know long does it takes at  the Tribunal to open the file and even  if everything is genuine all the documents and the person himself working there 

35 minutes ago, Sartaj Singh Khurana said:

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know how long does it takes for the RSMS visa subclass 187 to be approved.As,  recently I have received an email from my agent that your nomination has been refused but they are telling me the valid reason about that and they asked me to spend $1765 to take the file under AAT.Furthermore, My friend and me applied the nomination almost at the same time in 2017 from the same cafe, under the same agent and the same case officer was been assigned for our case but his file was approved on this thursday and whereas my file was refused on friday by the same case officer. Guys, I really need to know long does it takes at  the Tribunal to open the file and even  if everything is genuine all the documents and the person himself working there 

So what was the exact reason for refusal?

AAT takes around 1 year and if you win you get 50% of the fee refunded.

15 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

So what was the exact reason for refusal?

AAT takes around 1 year and if you win you get 50% of the fee refunded.

Hi sartaj,

Please can u tell us u and ur friend were sponsored as a managers or one cook and other manager.?

Please tell us ur and your friend possition.

Thanks

On 27/04/2019 at 22:46, Sonu1988 said:

Hi everyone, I applied cook 187 Adelaide in October 2017, since then I never heard anything from anyone. In meantime I did my TRA and got full skill assessment of both cook/chef. I applied EOI for 190 and approved after 5 weeks yesterday. My suggestion to all of u is Plse do JRP as back up because RSMs refusals rates are extremely high and GSM is easy way to get PR 

Hi Sonu, may I know if any prerequisites or years of exerience is needed for you to start doing the full skill assessment. Itwould be hugely appreciated if I could hear something from you. Thanks a lot.

Hi mates,I received my golden email last friday , here is my timeline 

Visa and nomination application loged:14 Feb 2018

Nomination approved and further documents required:25 Feb 2019

Visa granted :3 May 2019

Good luck and wish good news will come to the rest of us 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

10 minutes ago, nick053 said:

Hi mates,I received my golden email last friday , here is my timeline 

Visa and nomination application loged:14 Feb 2018

Nomination approved and further documents required:25 Feb 2019

Visa granted :3 May 2019

Good luck and wish good news will come to the rest of us 

Good good good 

Enjoy your life in Aussie

Hopefully all of us can get it soon!

• Like 1

On 05/05/2019 at 05:27, Barinder said:

Hi everyone 

i am to ask I applied 187 visa for restaurant and bar manager  in 28 February 2018 and from same business at same date 2 cook positions were also applied. So last month 15 April 2019 nominations of both cook were approved at same date. But mine file is still not opened. But worried please can anyone tell what would be reason why they didn’t picked mine file with them. In business strategy I am head of  both cook and 2 other staff with total number of 5 employees under me. Is there any possibility for restaurant manager to be approved or not?

Hi all,

when we can get the reply email from immigration after we wrote the complaint to it. Last Friday I wrote that but didn’t get any reply to confirm they received or not. I’m afraid if I leave the right email address or not, just worried about it. Do you guys have any ideas? Thank you!

• Like 1

On 05/05/2019 at 01:51, preet1513 said:

Hi 

I m waiting since sep 2018 

got my nomination approved aug 2018 and asked for medicals and pcc submited in sep 2018 since then it is showing further assesment ...no outcome yet ...it has now been around 9 months ...

dont know what is the reason why are they holding certain applications and giving decesions to rest...

Hi Preet1513

when did you apply? 

1 hour ago, Rob372 said:

Anyone from Feb 2017 or close it's taking too long . Nomination approved in Feb 2019. No news after 

Hi 

Here is my timeline

Nomination and visa. January 2017 

cook QLD

still NO news yet. Email immigration no reply yet...

visa status is still  ‘received ‘

Good Morning All,

I got the golden email on Monday. 

RCB application approved Dec 2017 [IT Occupation]  (I had to wait until April 2018 to apply for the 187 visa as i didnt have a proper IELTS score)

21st April 2018 - 187 application submitted online

22nd March 2019 - s56 Request for more information - PCC requested

26th March 2019 - Attached PCC document online

6th May 2019 - Visa Grant 

I really thank you guys for replying to the messages and also the forum due to the repository of information. 

Good luck to the guys waiting for the golden email.

Edited by Endlesswait
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

Esteemed members - I sent the email to my employer and my Employer has sadi they are considering moving to Melbourne instead of the regional office due to some office realignment. Would there be any issue in this as long as i work for the same organisation. 

7 minutes ago, Endlesswait said:

Esteemed members - I sent the email to my employer and my Employer has sadi they are considering moving to Melbourne instead of the regional office due to some office realignment. Would there be any issue in this as long as i work for the same organisation. 

Do you have any conditions listed on your visa, and if so- what are they?