187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

5 hours ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Thanks, Did you applied as a restaurant manager in Aug ?

its long time , they need 1 year experience or more for restaurant manager ?

with diploma of business.

Ā ThanksĀ 

Yeh itā€™s long time , I have done diploma of management which was 6 months but I have 2 years Australian studyĀ Ā , so I needed 3 years experience to claim 5 points . I donā€™t know how it works .Ā 

3 minutes ago, SineadK said:

What are the next steps after immigration call your work place to confirm your position? Does anyone have any experiences?

It means they are processing the nomination application. The will decide soon on the nomination. If approved, they will look into your visa application, unless they approve both together.

49 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

It means they are processing the nomination application. The will decide soon on the nomination. If approved, they will look into your visa application, unless they approve both together.

Nomination has just been approved. Medical and police check requested, luckily I done them earlier this week!!

• Congratulations 2

30 minutes ago, Manager17 said:

Hi guysĀ 

I need ur help ,, i m little worried as immi asked for BAS , lease agreement ,pay slips , account statement and evidence of performed duties ...

Plzzz give ur valuable suggestionsĀ 

Personally i think itā€™s good for them to ask for more information

53 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Anyone can tell me if court convictions are serious for 187 visa..i have got 2 driving convictions on my Police check..its been 1 yr since I lodged my nomination and visa

If your court convections are related to speeding fines and demerits on your licence then you have nothing to worry about as long as you have paid the fines on time and have not been summoned to court due to evading fines...even if you lose your licence its fine but if you have been drink driving or hit someone with your car causing bodily harm or death then it can count as a criminal offence;Ā  however this can be properly determined by the nature of the incident, the police report and your policy insurance report - on certain instances based on your insurance companies report you may be deemed innocent.

On 19/02/2019 at 07:13, July2017 said:

Hi guysĀ  Got badĀ newsĀ 

My nomination refused 13/02/2019

Ā ļ»æĀ Nomination andļ»æĀ Visa applied July 2017 ļ»æĀ Nomination refuseļ»æd 13/02/2019Ā  ļ»æĀ 

Position restaurant managerĀ 

ReasonĀ  company can not pay for next 2 years.Ā  ļ»æĀ Dont know what to do? ļ»æĀ 

Should I go for AAT ?ļ»æ

How much chance to win in AAT ?

my boss also applying AATĀ Ā 

May I ask how much is the turnover of your restaurant? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Manager17 said:

Hi guysĀ 

I need ur help ,, i m little worried as immi asked for BAS , lease agreement ,pay slips , account statement and evidence of performed duties ...

Plzzz give ur valuable suggestionsĀ 

Hi! Did they ask fro account statement of your personal account or the company account of your employer?

33 minutes ago, mark23 said:

If your court convections are related to speeding fines and demerits on your licence then you have nothing to worry about as long as you have paid the fines on time and have not been summoned to court due to evading fines...even if you lose your licence its fine but if you have been drink driving or hit someone with your car causing bodily harm or death then it can count as a criminal offence;Ā  however this can be properly determined by the nature of the incident, the police report and your policy insurance report - on certain instances based on your insurance companies report you may be deemed innocent.

It was a truck logbook fine 3 years ago they book me ..but my driving history is very clean