187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

12 hours ago, ChildcareDec2017 said:

I am lead educator as well. 2 applicants, me and my husband. My husband is offshore when visa was lodged and never been together for 3 years as I am on bridging visa C.

State: ACT

Nov 2017: visa and nomination lodged

8 Jan 2019: Nomination approved 

15 Jan 2019: CO asked for medical and afp for me and husband.

Immi status: Initial Assessment

Have you submitted requested documents? If yes, when? I submitted on the 13thFeb. CO asked for working with children check, AFP and work experience evidence. I’m also in ACT, this same profession. My processing centre is WA, it say on the letter from immi. 

2 hours ago, k2018rlcc said:

Have you submitted requested documents? If yes, when? I submitted on the 13thFeb. CO asked for working with children check, AFP and work experience evidence. I’m also in ACT, this same profession. My processing centre is WA, it say on the letter from immi. 

Im on the same board. How long will it take to get visa? 

Hello everyone, finally I received my golden email yesterday, thought was such a great gift from god on Valentine’s Day!  It is a big big relief indeed. Never been happier :0

Just want to give you a hope and sharing my timeline below: 

occupation- restaurant manager 

state- NSW

nomanation and visa applied 26-02-18

nomination approved 11-01-19

additional document submitted -AFPs, Medical, my wife’s IELTS report (was before IMMI requested) 25-01-19

visa granted 14-2-19

only the done the AFPs second time as the previous one had been expired. 

Ps: don’t ask me what my company is or so the turn over please. that is vary depends on individuals and there is nothing worth to make a comparison I suppose. 

HANG IN THERE, GOD WILL SEND YOUR pr TO YOU AT RIGHT TIME! 

Bless to all 

• Like 6
  • Congratulations 2

Hello,

I am about to apply for 187 TRT, it says that the processing time is unavailable due low volume.. what you guys think that the average time it should be?

Also the company has not all the evidence of training before august.

Anyone had problem with the nomination, or do you think I can get the nomination approved without any problems?

1 hour ago, ShangGGG said:

Hello everyone, finally I received my golden email yesterday, thought was such a great gift from god on Valentine’s Day!  It is a big big relief indeed. Never been happier :0

Just want to give you a hope and sharing my timeline below: 

occupation- restaurant manager 

state- NSW

nomanation and visa applied 26-02-18

nomination approved 11-01-19

additional document submitted -AFPs, Medical, my wife’s IELTS report (was before IMMI requested) 25-01-19

visa granted 14-2-19

only the done the AFPs second time as the previous one had been expired. 

Ps: don’t ask me what my company is or so the turn over please. that is vary depends on individuals and there is nothing worth to make a comparison I suppose. 

HANG IN THERE, GOD WILL SEND YOUR pr TO YOU AT RIGHT TIME! 

Bless to all 

Congratulations dear. God is here with us always 

• Like 1

On 14/02/2019 at 16:23, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:
On 14/02/2019 at 15:45, Davide said:
hi guys finally today I received the Golden Mail!!! I can’t describe how I’m feeling right now!
visa lodged 1/12/2017
 Rcb approved 1/02/2018
requested medical visit 5/5/2018
but I attach the police check too just in case.
today 14/2/2019 visa e nomination approved straight away no further document!!!

stay strong and beleive Bros!

Congratulations Davide, Are you Cook or Restaurant Manager in Queensland?

Pastry cook Queensland nomination and visa approved same day! No further documents police check also were expired a d they didn’t ask for updated ones! 

42 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

Hi any cook waiting from June 2017? Applied nomination and visa same month in South Australa,waiting time just killing me.

I need help to open immi account and import file. Please suggest me to fill in the blank in website of immi account. travel document number and refrence number as well as country travel document. Where I can find these detail? If I am in bridging visaA.?

03C6B428-A201-4E68-A672-47D917C9756E.png

5 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

Hi any cook waiting from June 2017? Applied nomination and visa same month in South Australa,waiting time just killing me.

Hi Sameer...I know the wait time is really frustrating....I don't know why it takes so long to open up a file... I've been waiting since November 2017

Edited by mark23

Hi NT Childcare SEP

As per my understanding, the two years contract submitted with Nomination papers, starts from the date of approval of PR (or the date of start of work after approval, if someone is offshore). By the way, I applied on 30.10.2017 from ACT Child Care Leader, however, no news as yet. Goodluck 

As Per My Point of View, I think all Child care files processing in WA Centre. Did you get any reply from CO? Have You submitted all Docs which He/She Asked?

Hi , can you please tell me , whether or not immi ask for a new job contract when the file is picked up . I have already submitted 2 years full time contract which will expire in July 2019.but employer doesn’t like to give full time job contract afterwards but a part time position.
childcare group leader 

Just Pray to God CO won’t ask you for a New Contract otherwise they must give new Contract to CO. Condition is you have to Work 2 Years Full time after Approval of 187 Visa....Finger 🤞...Good Luck...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji1303][emoji1303]
  • Thanks 1

Hi NT Childcare SEP
As per my understanding, the two years contract submitted with Nomination papers, starts from the date of approval of PR (or the date of start of work after approval, if someone is offshore). By the way, I applied on 30.10.2017 from ACT Child Care Leader, however, no news as yet. Goodluck 

Tipu Your turn will come Soon...May be this week or Next week...Good Luck...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji1303][emoji1303]

8 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

I need help to open immi account and import file. Please suggest me to fill in the blank in website of immi account. travel document number and refrence number as well as country travel document. Where I can find these detail? If I am in bridging visaA.?

03C6B428-A201-4E68-A672-47D917C9756E.png

Please suggest me to fill in the blanks.

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and my current status is inital assessment on immi account. I have lodge my nominations and visa on 02/01/2018 also my nomination has not been approved yet but i got a mail from my agent last night to submit a AFP nation check to immigration which is required for case officer within in 28 days . Could you guys have any idea about this is it a positive response for me or 😔😔😔 ??????

BAC97CE5-051D-4023-87C5-12F95FF5CC2D.jpeg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sam 2222 said:

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and my current status is inital assessment on immi account. I have lodge my nominations and visa on 02/01/2018 also my nomination has not been approved yet but i got a mail from my agent last night to submit a AFP nation check to immigration which is required for case officer within in 28 days . Could you guys have any idea about this is it a positive response for me or 😔😔😔 ??????

BAC97CE5-051D-4023-87C5-12F95FF5CC2D.jpeg

It’s a good news , you nomination and your visa file opened at same time so they might required some documents for nomination as well as visa file . Fingers crossed 🤞. Do you mind sharing more info like your occupation and state ? 

• Thanks 1