187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 minute ago, ring3018 said:

Example: 

If the case officer asks you some documents about the visa, it will update the last date when he asks for the documents

Or if they upgrade their website, it will update the latest date as well.

If your application is untouched. The date will be 17 November 2017 because that’s the latest date when the website upgraded to a new version.

Oh I see what you mean. So it only registers the changes done by the CO, not by you or your agent?

In that case, in the picture above, how come the status still says Received if they have touched it, done some work on it, or requested docs? Wouldn't it change to initial assessment at least?

Cos I compare this to my own ImmiAccount, and I am sure the system has upgraded in the last 13 months, but both dates are the same (lodged and updated) and the status is Received.

This is why I am confused.

21 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Oh I see what you mean. So it only registers the changes done by the CO, not by you or your agent?

In that case, in the picture above, how come the status still says Received if they have touched it, done some work on it, or requested docs? Wouldn't it change to initial assessment at least?

Cos I compare this to my own ImmiAccount, and I am sure the system has upgraded in the last 13 months, but both dates are the same (lodged and updated) and the status is Received.

This is why I am confused.

Picture? Remember the nomination and visa is a seperate thing. If they touch the nomination and ask for documents about nomination, the visa status will not change.

However, if your nomination is approved. Then they ask for visa documents the visa status will surely change to something else.

I'm not sure what kind of upgraded it is. But people apply from before 17/11/2017 has the same updated date if still received. You must apply after this date? that's why you don't see it. Mine has the same lastest update 17/11/2017 although I apply on July 2017.

Otherwise your update date should be the date that you apply for your visa if your status is "Received"

Edited by ring3018

9 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Picture? Remember the nomination and visa is a seperate thing. If they touch the nomination and ask for documents about nomination, the visa status will not change.

However, if your nomination is approved. Then they ask for visa documents the visa status will surely change to something else.

I'm not sure what kind of upgraded it is. But people apply from before 17/11/2017 has the same updated date if still received. You must apply after this date? that's why you don't see it. Mine has the same lastest update 17/11/2017 although I apply on July 2017.

Otherwise your update date should be the date that you apply for your visa if your status is "Received"

OK that makes sense only if they haven't updated the system after November 2017 (even though I don't see why would the system update show here but never-mind).

So you're saying they could be touching the nomination but nothing will show here? I will see initial assessment status only after the nomination is approved and they start touching the visa application?

51143415_542185929616730_711516733365551104_n.jpg

Just now, MilaMocha said:

OK that makes sense only if they haven't updated the system after November 2017 (even though I don't see why would the system update show here but never-mind).

So you're saying they could be touching the nomination but nothing will show here? I will see initial assessment status only after the nomination is approved and they start touching the visa application?

51143415_542185929616730_711516733365551104_n.jpg

Yup, you understand it right. If they ask for any visa documents your last updated will be the date that the CO asks for new documents.

Otherwise, the date you submitted your visa is the last updated date.

• Thanks 1

Since the current topic right now going on is about the status of the immigration account so I would like to also input something on this.

If you think that you are status is changed into initial assessment or further assessment and according to you your nomination is done then you are wrong..

Asking paper from case officer does not confirmed that your nomination is done all it means that they ask for for the paper to clarify things.

After further assessment I think the next update is success

And those of you who checks the immigration account.

Make your immi login then underneath on the bottom left hand side there is a button of VIEW DETAILS press that.

Then on the next page in the middle line you will find messages.

Press that

Then you see if the department has send you any message or not.

This is the main thing have to see.

9 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

And those of you who checks the immigration account.

Make your immi login then underneath on the bottom left hand side there is a button of VIEW DETAILS press that.

Then on the next page in the middle line you will find messages.

Press that

Then you see if the department has send you any message or not.

This is the main thing have to see.

Can please teach me how to get to the immi account please? Many thanks 

Brother to be honest I forgot what was required to enter IMMI account.

But just open this link https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

And register yourself you will have access to your account.

MY ADVICE TO YOU AND ALL IS THAT DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING IN IMMI ACCOUNT BY YOURSELF. Just let your migration agent do that.

This website is just to give you a relief to see everyday if there is any post.

I hope I have answered you question

37 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Since the current topic right now going on is about the status of the immigration account so I would like to also input something on this.

If you think that you are status is changed into initial assessment or further assessment and according to you your nomination is done then you are wrong..

Asking paper from case officer does not confirmed that your nomination is done all it means that they ask for for the paper to clarify things.

After further assessment I think the next update is success

Normally, just normally, if there's something wrong with your nomination. They won't bother to look at your visa at all, but i see so many cases if the nomination looks fine, and they keep asking for nomination documents to make sure, then they will open the visa as well. And the account for the nomination (your employer/agent controls it), and the account for visa is totally different.

Anyway we will never know how they operate or process the visa really to say something surely. 

Just wish that I don't even need to see those initial assessment or further assessment, just jump straight to "GRANTED" please 😂

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Normally, just normally, if there's something wrong with your nomination. They won't bother to look at your visa at all, but i see so many cases if the nomination looks fine, and they keep asking for nomination documents to make sure, then they will open the visa as well. And the account for the nomination (your employer/agent controls it), and the account for visa is totally different.

Anyway we will never know how they operate or process the visa really to say something surely. 

Just wish that I don't even need to see those initial assessment or further assessment, just jump straight to "GRANTED" please 😂

I am not sure if initial assessment or further assessment is a bad thing. Initial assessment is when the case has been opened and they may request for one document or the other and once uploaded, it will automatically goes to further assessment, then expect final decision in no distant time. 

Edited by Synergy22
  • Like 1

I am not sure if initial assessment or further assessment is a bad thing. Initial assessment is when the case has been opened and they may request for one document or the other and once uploaded, it will automatically goes to further assessment, then expect final decision in no distant time. 

Yes. That's the right answer you have given Synergy.

But its not a sign of nomination approval.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Brother to be honest I forgot what was required to enter IMMI account.

But just open this link https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

And register yourself you will have access to your account.

MY ADVICE TO YOU AND ALL IS THAT DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING IN IMMI ACCOUNT BY YOURSELF. Just let your migration agent do that.

This website is just to give you a relief to see everyday if there is any post.

I hope I have answered you question

Thanks bro to reply me.....lots of thanks...

May I ask you apply this 187 visa by yourself or through your MA?

Because I’ve already got my immi account but it only shows the visas I applied by myself before. I couldn’t see the 187 visa application which is applied by my MA...

or I have to register the new account one more time now?

Edited by Win88

9 minutes ago, Win88 said:

Thanks bro to reply me.....lots of thanks...

May I ask you apply this 187 visa by yourself or through your MA?

Because I’ve already got my immi account but it only shows the visas I applied by myself before. I couldn’t see the 187 visa application which is applied by my MA...

or I have to register the new account one more time now?

You can import your agents application into your account, DO NOT CREATE NEW ONE it will only confuse everyone. 

20190123_184231.jpg

Hi guys . Does anybody already went to AAT ? How much it will cost ? And how long it will take for results . 

I have been waiting since Dec 2016 . Start to loose hope . Need a plan B . Apply for NT or going to AAT if nomination refused .

Please reply , need to know the cost to go for AAT .

Thanks and good luck to all .

Can people tell me how did you know you got your nomination?? Did you agent send you some kind of proof/document or simply told you?

My agency claims i got nomination on 15 Jan 2019 but when I log into immi account there is no messages, status received, and when I asked my agency to send me some proof/document about nomination they don't reply...something doesn't add up in here..

13 hours ago, Aug2017ACT said:

Can people tell me how did you know you got your nomination?? Did you agent send you some kind of proof/document or simply told you?

My agency claims i got nomination on 15 Jan 2019 but when I log into immi account there is no messages, status received, and when I asked my agency to send me some proof/document about nomination they don't reply...something doesn't add up in here..

Most MA would not send you the nomination approval letter, because it's actually for your employer. But they will send you an email or give you a call to let you know. You visa file status will remain as received until it allocated to a case officer. That is because the visa file is different from the nomination file. You won't see anything about nomination om the visa file. So i think everything is fine. You just have to relax and wait to hear from the CO when your visa file is allocated. This might take few weeks to months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Most MA would not send you the nomination approval letter, because it's actually for your employer. But they will send you an email or give you a call to let you know. You visa file status will remain as received until it allocated to a case officer. That is because the visa file is different from the nomination file. You won't see anything about nomination om the visa file. So i think everything is fine. You just have to relax and wait to hear from the CO when your visa file is allocated. This might take few weeks to months.

I’m new to this how do you get an nomination please ?