Big bird 12

Hi guys, 

Anyone still waiting from 2016? 

My timeline: 

RCB approved on middle of November 

Nomination and visa lodged on 29 November 2016

position: Marketing officer 

alocation: NSW

I’m really frustrating now!! Even my MA doesn’t know why it take too long. She just said there are many cooks and chef so probably immi want to process those position first. 

Retail Manager RSMS 187

DE HR

2/2016 Nomination and Visa

11/2016 Nomination Refusal (Financial capability)

11/2016 Withdrawn Visa and AAT my nomination

3/2017 Nomination and Visa AGAIN (same company, same position)

5/2018 AAT SET ASIDE my old nomination, without asking a hearing, only requested latest financial information

8/2018 OLD nomination approved by the department, I withdrawn my visa before, so there is no visa attached on these old nomination

9/2018 The department decline my request for priority processing my current nomination and visa (my lawyer ask for combined process, due to the current and old nomination is identically same material, which old nomination have been already approved by the department.). However, the department still declined without reasons, attached a processing time links in the email.

10/2018 waiting... 19months for my new nomination and visa

Good Luck

26 minutes ago, declanchou said:

Retail Manager RSMS 187

DE HR

2/2016 Nomination and Visa

11/2016 Nomination Refusal (Financial capability)

11/2016 Withdrawn Visa and AAT my nomination

3/2017 Nomination and Visa AGAIN (same company, same position)

5/2018 AAT SET ASIDE my old nomination, without asking a hearing, only requested latest financial information

8/2018 OLD nomination approved by the department, I withdrawn my visa before, so there is no visa attached on these old nomination

9/2018 The department decline my request for priority processing my current nomination and visa (my lawyer ask for combined process, due to the current and old nomination is identically same material, which old nomination have been already approved by the department.). However, the department still declined without reasons, attached a processing time links in the email.

10/2018 waiting... 19months for my new nomination and visa

Good Luck

What they said about financial capabilities? Like they profit and loss statement? How much profit show at first time? 

2 hours ago, Ruby Truong said:

Hi guys, 

Anyone still waiting from 2016? 

My timeline: 

RCB approved on middle of November 

Nomination and visa lodged on 29 November 2016

position: Marketing officer 

alocation: NSW

I’m really frustrating now!! Even my MA doesn’t know why it take too long. She just said there are many cooks and chef so probably immi want to process those position first. 

yes waiting since 3rd june 2016