Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

12 Neutral

1 Follower

About garrychandi

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

526 profile views
  1. garrychandi

    EOI for 189 and 190

    You don't need to apply on NSW website, just lodge an EOI with NSW as preferred state. If you have 5 years of experience than i will suggest apply for Victoria https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190. You will get an invitation in 2-3 weeks. For Victoria lodge a new EOI Victoria as preferred state and then lodge your application on above website
  2. garrychandi

    Seeking Clarification on Vic 190 Visa Application

    Hey mate, Due to high demand they have a condition in place for certain occupation ( ICT, nursing, engineering and building occupations).These occupations are invitation only, so you apply your EOI and if you get an invitation then you will apply on their website
  3. Hey mate, I did my RPL from vetassess as a Chef. In my case Vetassess issued me Cert 4 with my Skill assessment. I could have claim points with that, but already have higher qualification. I don't know if ACS issue something like that?
  4. Hey i hope you get your visa soon. Just to put your mind to ease if something goes wrong with the application, you don't get straight rejection and they will provide you with Natural Justice Letter and ask you to explain why they shouldn't refuse your application
  5. garrychandi

    High Points for 489/190 - South Australia

    Which state mate?
  6. garrychandi

    Criminal Record Help!!

    For the Australia, you need federal police check and you can get it from this website. https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks For the UK one you can get it from here https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx.
  7. Plenty happened today, here is the updated one from today
  8. Hey mate, if your occupation is on the following link, then you don't need to have a qualification. Vetassess has a process called RPL or Pathway 1, you submit all your work documents from the UK. They do the doc check in stage 1 if successful they will ask you to come for a technical interview. If successful, you will get qualification and skill assessment which is must have document for Skilled visas. I am chef by profession and worked in the UK and successfully went through same process.(I didn't have any qualification in cooking just like yourself) https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration/trade-occupations/guides-and-fact-sheets
  9. garrychandi

    190 Applicants from Nov 2018

    Go to your immi account, its updated there
  10. garrychandi

    Multiple EOIs

    Hey, that why lodging a new EOI is a good idea. States can see if you have lodged multiple EOIs, But they they won't like when someone select"any" in their preference.
  11. garrychandi

    190 visa

    Congratulations reet
  12. garrychandi

    Start and end date for education history

    Sorry my bad, As CivCdn said graduation date. In your case it will be 22 March 2018.
  13. garrychandi

    489 visa Grant waiting 2018

    Nah, You are safe
  14. garrychandi

    Start and end date for education history

    It has to be day of the graduation ceremony