187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi there
my MA lodged my 187 visa yesterday and send me the acknowledgement and also the e.medical letter.Ā 
he also said that i have to apply for medicare at my nearest medicare centre. is there anyone who had any info about medicare? like we have to do that before decision or after decision?
still waiting for my nomination and rcb approval
Yes u can apply your medicare now ... i also got my medicare before visa decision

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, ropar said:

Yes u can apply your medicare now ... i also got my medicare before visa decision

Ā 

Hi, Ā are you sure we can apply for Medicare before nomination approved? I lodge my 187 nomination and visa onĀ Feb 2017 and got RCB approval in March. Ā So can I apply for Medicare.Ā 

Ā 

Hi, Ā are you sure we can apply for Medicare before nomination approved? I lodge my 187 nomination and visa onĀ Feb 2017 and got RCB approval in March. Ā So can I apply for Medicare.Ā 
Ā 
100% sure .. i got it .they will ask only for passport and bridging visa

Can anyone please tell me how I can checkĀ my RSMS visa status. I try to import my file in immi account but it asking travel number. I fill up all the fields and leave the travel no but it not accept my request to import its mention that enter travel number I don't understand what its mean can anyone please guide me.Ā 

Thank you.Ā 

Ā 

Can anyone please tell me how I can checkĀ my RSMS visa status. I try to import my file in immi account but it asking travel number. I fill up all the fields and leave the travel no but it not accept my request to import its mention that enter travel number I don't understand what its mean can anyone please guide me.Ā 
Thank you.Ā 
Ā 

Travel document number=your passport number :)