187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

44 minutes ago, hit1981 said:

one thing just hurt me that someone from other occupations except cook chef manager...got visa in time or before time...but we all are from  cook chef and restaurant manager have to wait after deadline of processing time.. whyyy???? if you have all  recognized occupation in one list..so  why some occupation got visa early and some not???

Because there are a lot more skilled occupations than cooks and restaurants manager. You do realise you are apply under skill migration right? Australia wants a high skilled level society not a society full with low skills... even they are both skill... just priorities... they have invested much more than you did in money and effort in career.... it's fair....relax...the time will come 

This morning I am going to sign for a 6 month lease for a new and cheaper house. I hope my visa will allow me to stay that long. We kept postponing the move because we were afraid that some how our visa application wouldn't go through so we were waiting for a visa outcome first. We could have saved so much $$$ (more than 1 year has passed) if we only knew the process was going to take this long. But we can't live this way in stand by. We are taking the risk, hopefully it will be paid off. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys today I talked with my agent he mentioned that number of restaurant manager category visas getting refusals after knowing this all I'm very frustrated and worried 

anybody has info about june files for restaurant manager thanx in advance 

2 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

This morning I am going to sign for a 6 month lease for a new and cheaper house. I hope my visa will allow me to stay that long. We kept postponing the move because we were afraid that some how our visa application wouldn't go through so we were waiting for a visa outcome first. We could have saved so much $$$ (more than 1 year has passed) if we only knew the process was going to take this long. But we can't live this way in stand by. We are taking the risk, hopefully it will be paid off. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly in same situation. I've been thinking about moving for ages. But with our uncertain situations we just can't afford to take on such commitments. 

Ive even been putting off some repairs to my car , thinking if I get pr I'll buy a new one or if no pr then I can just sell it cheap. But don't know how long things are going to drag on for. 

• Like 1

I have sent another email to immigration inquiring about my visa lodged in 3/02/16. In case anyone wants to know what the autoresponse says, see below:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 28 August 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and June 2017.

As an efficiency, the Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry programme will from time to time, allocate applications for processing out of sequence. The department’s global visa and processing times are a guide only which do vary within individual visa programmes depending on numerous factors.

In an environment where the department, and the Australian Public Service at large is expected to deliver efficiencies, one of the key factors that will influence our processing time is whether an application is complete at the time of lodgement.  

Hi guys, i am new in the chat and my nomination and visa file loged together on 23 april 2017 as a retail manager.I know i still got one more year to wait. So, could you please let me know  how to check that our file is at low risk or high risk. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Amarjit said:

Hi guys, i am new in the chat and my nomination and visa file loged together on 23 april 2017 as a retail manager.I know i still got one more year to wait. So, could you please let me know  how to check that our file is at low risk or high risk. 

Thanks

Hi

which country r u from..?if from india or pakistan dan u r in HR

thanks

1 hour ago, Hakan said:

How do you find out if its low risk or high risk? And what does that even mean?

Low risk countries are those countries in the below list, which that the DIBP have deemed as 'lower risk' whatever that means!

At time of typing the current low risk countries  are:

Andorra
Austria
Belgium
Brunei
Canada
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong SAR
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
San Marino
Singapore
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States Of America
Vatican City

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

On 30/08/2017 at 18:45, elizawho77 said:

My police clearance ran out 10.08.17 and my medicals expired 20.08.17. We front loaded. My migration agent has suggested we wait until we have a case officer to re do them as sometimes they will waive them if they have expired. 

It is 100% a wise decesion if you get your police cert and medicals done before the case officer touch your file. If everything seems okey for him, then its better for you that he can decide your file outcome. There is 0%chance to waive these mandatory requirements now a days. Please do not listen to your migration agent atleast i this matter. I was in the same position a year ago and i did the same that i explained above and got my PR straight away 9 days after my medical had been done. If i was late for 9 days not doing medical, then pretty sure i have to wait another 3-4 months to get my application finalized. So please accept my suggestion in this particular issue. Please go for it and convince your MA to add renewed certificates of medical and police clearance in your application. Thankyou

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is 100% a wise decesion if you get your police cert and medicals done before the case officer touch your file. If everything seems okey for him, then its better for you that he can decide your file outcome. There is 0%chance to waive these mandatory requirements now a days. Please do not listen to your migration agent atleast i this matter. I was in the same position a year ago and i did the same that i explained above and got my PR straight away 9 days after my medical had been done. If i was late for 9 days not doing medical, then pretty sure i have to wait another 3-4 months to get my application finalized. So please accept my suggestion in this particular issue. Please go for it and convince your MA to add renewed certificates of medical and police clearance in your application. Thankyou

Hi, I had my nomination approved yesterday, but they asked me for new Australian police certificates as they had expired. Get the certificates asap. For me I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. 186 de lodged 18th oct 2016.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

On 30/08/2017 at 16:45, elizawho77 said:

My police clearance ran out 10.08.17 and my medicals expired 20.08.17. We front loaded. My migration agent has suggested we wait until we have a case officer to re do them as sometimes they will waive them if they have expired. 

when i submitted my application i forwarded a national police certificate. after 15 months they ask me for a new one.