Brainy people needed please

graham  and trudy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everyone for trying to help, only 1 left to solve 10 TWT in a B.

Hi onecrankypom, READING has been very good weather wise just lately. We are hoping to move to Redcliffe as soon as we sell our house. It has been up since Jan 2008. Just dropped price by 10 grand but still no viewers

Guest gothicqueen
Why oh why are you doing this to me.............???......:arghh:as you already know the answer............this is going to drive me insane...............!!!!!........

right..........i will not give in..............

xxx

ok its

100 england caps for David Beckham

How I knew the answer to that is beyond me!!!:biglaugh:

Guest gothicqueen
6 s on h Six sides on hexagon

4 g fourth generation wireless

3 lk three little kittens (who lost their mittens)

10 twt in a b ?????

:arghh:

Im not sure about the 6 s on h.................. if it was about a hexagon surelyit would be

6 sides to a hexagon?????

4G, think its more likely 4 gospels

3lk, yep 3 little kittens

10 twt in a b hmmmmm this one has been bugging me all day

I so want to say 10 tw*t*s in a bed................ but Im sure that cant be right LOL

Is this from a school in the UK or in Aus?

Guest diesellisle

Ouch...my brain hurts just thinking about some of these....have tried to google 10 TWT in B to no avail! Please put us out of our misery when you find out the answer...lol!

Take care,

Lisa X

ouch...my Brain Hurts Just Thinking About Some Of These....have Tried To Google 10 Twt In B To No Avail! Please Put Us Out Of Our Misery When You Find Out The Answer...lol!

Take Care,

Lisa X

Me Too Lisa Lol ... It Came Up With Some Weird Stuff !!!

Mrs Keily

Guest Curlysoo

I keep singing that "There were TEN in the bed and the likkle one said ROLL OVER! ROLL OVER!" ...doing my OWN head in here ...... fink I need a lie down in a darkened room ....... :goofy:

Guest gothicqueen

this is why I want to k now if its a school in UK or Oz

when my sons school has done it in the past, someof them have been rlevant tot he area

for example

AP is 100 YO

Would be Audenshaw primary is 100 years old (which it is this month!)

so could just be relevant to the area or school, and heres all us having a breakdown cos of it..... LOL

You will love the northside of Brisbane as Redcliffe is only 15mins from where I live in North Lakes it looks like Brisbae well become the new Berkshire the only thing we need to bring here is the Orcale shopping centre, Reading Football Club and the English Chocolate as the Chocolate here is so different.

You lot are making me laugh, I never thought I would get this much response, so thanks to everyone. Unfortunately I won't know the answers till Friday maybe Monday so I am unable to put you out of your misery just yet. As soon as I find out what it is I will let you all know. It is a school in the UK, we are from READING. It isn't homework (thank god as my daughter is only 6). They have called it a family maths quiz !

:err::err:

FRIDAY MAYBE MONDAY ,,you are having a laugh?lol, it will do my head in ,i strongly suggest phoning the teacher ASAP for the answer ,explain you have people at the other side of the world tearing their hair and CANT wait till Monday!lol

Cal x

Guest Jaynie
FRIDAY MAYBE MONDAY ,,you are having a laugh?lol, it will do my head in ,i strongly suggest phoning the teacher ASAP for the answer ,explain you have people at the other side of the world tearing their hair and CANT wait till Monday!lol

Cal x

I second that, I have been thinking all bloody day and never got much work done!!!

Ring that teacher ASAP Please and put us out of our misery!!!!:biglaugh:

Archived