Brainy people needed please

graham  and trudy

Guest daveintaiwan

10 TWT in a B

10 texts with titles in a book?

10 teens with trombones in a band??

10 teachers with time in a bar???

:nah:

I'm sure the last is the reason for the quiz!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lui A xxx

i couldn't get to sleep last night because of this........!!!!!!!!!!!..............how sad....????...........

10 tits with tassles in a brothel....???......

10 tw*ts with tambourines in a band....????.....

i give up..........

xxx

just dropped daughter off at school and I asked her teacher to give me a clue, she said she didn't know but someone had filled in the whole sheet and brought it back the next day. (there's always one clever dick). She sneaked a look at their answer for me and it said There Were Ten in a Bed ! Bit of a trick one as I was thinking of something that started with the number 10. Hope I have put you all out of your misery, thanks for all your answers, they have been very amusing.

:biglaugh:

Guest Rickard Family

AH but did the teacher say her answer was definately right:unsure:?

Lou.

Sorry people just when you thought it was over...lol

Guest Jaynie
AH but did the teacher say her answer was definately right:unsure:?

Lou.

Sorry people just when you thought it was over...lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am sticking with ten in a bed, it's doing my head in!!lol:arghh:

Guest gothicqueen
just dropped daughter off at school and I asked her teacher to give me a clue, she said she didn't know but someone had filled in the whole sheet and brought it back the next day. (there's always one clever dick). She sneaked a look at their answer for me and it said There Were Ten in a Bed ! Bit of a trick one as I was thinking of something that started with the number 10. Hope I have put you all out of your misery, thanks for all your answers, they have been very amusing.

:biglaugh:

demand a recount LOL, that one is wrong!!!!!! :arghh: I cant believe I spent half of yesterday trying to work it out when it had been typed wrong, surely it should have been

TW 10 in a B

I have now lost the will to live!

Guest platypuss

You're probably not going to believe this, but we're also in Reading and also doing the same blooming family maths quiz and stuck on teh same stupid question! Thanks Google!

Not Moorlands by any chance is it?

Guest daveintaiwan

I've had 23 teachers at an elementary school in Taiwan wracking their brains on this one...

I wonder when I'll put them out of their misery... ha, ha, ha....

Archived