Timeline...

Nomination lodged 27/5/13

Nomination approved 14/6/13

Visa lodged 17/6/13

Son failed medical due to autism 4/9/13

Applied for a health waiver, as all criteria was met.

Visa and health waiver approved 9/1/14

Congratulations!! I'm shocked they would have fail someone for having Austism though, must have been a stressful process

Nomination APPROVED TODAY :) Finally !

Parramatta office

186 DR MA ENS Direct Entry

Nomination and Visa lodged : 30/09/13 ( medical - PC all uploaded )

acknowledgment letter received with BV A : 30/09/13

Nomination Approved : 14/01/14 :yes:

106 Days so far , no communication just the approval mail at 12.20 QLD time.

Hopefully the next step is not tooooo far now :)))

It seems Christmas and New Year Break have stuffed all the applicaitons...

My Time Line

Nomination & Visa Application Lodged : 22/6/13

No Communication till 18th December 2013 - CO asked to submit form 1221 , form 80 , English Requirement for Spouse , Health Check

Form 80 , 1221 submitted and inform CO for ready to pay English Requirement for Spouse on 19.12.13

Medical Health Check completed on 23rd December 2013.

Since than no Updates or CO hasn't asked me to pay 2nd Installment Visa fees for spouse.

No Idea what's happening....

Breaking News !!!

This Arvo my agent sent me the grant email !!!! 3 hours after the Parramatta office approved my nomination :)))

So after 106 days I just received 2 emails ... And I finally received the residency ;)))

Im so happy now :))) wish you guys luck and lots of patience !!!!

David ;)

Hi All,

186 approval today(family of four from UK) Employer and employee noms...this forum has been a fantastic source of information and a great source of hope some info as below...

Employer and Employee nomination where submitted together in melbourne office..my MA indicated that this saves time as both are then allocated to the same case officer.

We submitted all police clearances UK and Aussie ,along with all our medicals and also form 80 was completed and all uploaded 19/09/13

been a long wait ...good luck to all stilll awaiting a grant i understand your concern and wish all a positive outcome. :)

VISA just grant!

Visa 186, TRT stream.

Office of submission - Parramatta

Approving CO based in Parramatta

Nomination lodged - 23/10/2013

Visa Application lodged - 03/12/2013

Nomination approved - 06/01/2014

Visa approved - 16/01/2014

good luck for who is still waiting!!!

Wow come of those grants have come through quickly - congratulations!!

Can I just ask - with nomination approval - how did you find out your employer had been approved? Did they advise you?

Hi, I had this visa granted in Dec. The employer is notified when the nomination is approved, not the visa applicant. It then depends whether your employer tells you

Hi, all

my visa was granted in the morning today

so excited.

Here is my time line

office- parramatta

vias and nomination lodged - 04/09/2013

co allocated - early december /2013 I dont know exactly

Nomination approved - 14/01/2014

co asked further document -14/01 2014

uploaded document which co asked on next day

visa granted - 16/01/2014

It has taken little bit long time( longer than 4months)

but i am really over the moon, so sweet!!

I hope everyone who is waiting get a good result ASAP

Thanks.

I wonder if MAs will reduce their fees since they can no longer claim applications handled by them in this way will be prioritised...

My Sister had her 186 granted on Friday, it took 5 weeks in total from her application (Melbourne office) - her nomination had already been granted prior to her application.

When she lodged her application??

Only 5 weeks ago! She'd already been nominated though - unsure how long that part took, she's a nurse and her employer undertake a lot of 186s each year. She had the medical on Monday and grant by Friday. Herself and her partner as defacto - temp transition, without an agent.

That's great news I am pleased for her :-) I lodged though MA DR transition stream (pramatta)

6 dec application and nomination with all medials and police clearances

i had acknowledgement on 7 dec now it's been 7 weeks I havenot heard anything from department yet donow know how long it's going to take

Hi guys

I thought I'd share my timeline with you as well.

Temporary Residence Transition, lodged in Perth - Both Nomination and Applicant Visa lodged 29/10/201 through MA - Decision Ready. Medicals done and submitted the following week. Country of Origin Italy

Big surprise in my emails this morning from my migration agent confirming both nomination and visa were approved on Friday 17/01/14! :-) no idea when CO was assigned as we never heard from the Department

Good luck to all of you still waiting!!!

Here's my timeline:

Nomination lodged - 14/11/2013

Visa Application lodged - 14/11/2013

Nomination & Visa approved - 17/01/2014

Office of submission – Perth

ApprovingCO based in Perth

No contactfrom case officer prior to approval. Nomination and visa were approved a fewhours apart on the same day. Total time a little over 8 weeks.

Key tip: Frontload everything, don’t have them ask you for anything. Have police checks,birth certs, medicals all done before application date. Try and be involvedwith the nomination paperwork for your company as well if they let you. It’s inyour best interest that this is all in order.

Hope thishelps...good luck to everyone waiting! Such a weight off the shoulders when itcomes through.

GOOD NEWS Yesterday Morning

TRT Stream - Nomination & VISA lodged decision ready file

My Time Line

Nomination & Visa Application Lodged : 22/6/13

No Communication till 18th December 2013 - CO asked to submit form 1221 , form 80 , English Requirement for Spouse , Health Check

Form 80 , 1221 submitted and inform CO for ready to pay English Requirement for Spouse on 19.12.13

Medical Health Check completed on 23rd December 2013.

Case Officer Sent Invoice to pay VAC 2ns installment for spouse English requirement on 17/1/14

Visa Granted 21st Jan 2014

Happy and Good Luck to all waiting