So annoyed today it's been 2.5 months and application status is still in progress havenot heard even a single word from department seems like they are very lazy people and even have not seen any ens 186 approvals for last 2 weeks :-(

Hi Shobi777,did you get co already? If so you can contact with him/her directly

How do you view the progress online? My lawyer submitted everything for me, would he need to provide me login details? 1st Nov lodged decision ready and nothing yet :(

Panicking as my company might be being bought over

hi glenn, this was the case for me. my lawyer submitted everything and it's all in his immi account. my lawyer, understandbly, wouldn't give me his log-in details, but i write him at least once a week and ask him to check it for me. and the news is always....nothing. sigh

How do you view the progress online? My lawyer submitted everything for me, would he need to provide me login details? 1st Nov lodged decision ready and nothing yet :(

Panicking as my company might be being bought over

Hi glenn, you can request him to give you your CRN (my MA gave me right away upon she lodged the application). With the CRN you can create your online ImmiAccount and check the progress by yourself. But yes, you won't find very much update there.

might just have to be patient lol. a friend of mines got approved today and he applied around the same time

Glen, I think it depends on the stram and location you submittend your applicaiton

if all of above are the same, you should get your visa similar day with your friend

good luck

Hi Guys,

thought of sharing my timeline with you.

ENS 186 Temp transition Non MA, Non DRC

Nomination lodged - 24 Oct 2013

Visa lodged - 9 Nov 2013

Nomination approved - 12 Feb 2014

Case Officer called up this morning and requested for medicals.

Hey Agnivac thats great news. Which office dealt with your application?

Wahoooo!! We finally got our Visa Granted yesterday, after 7 and a half months of waiting with no contact untill 2 weeks ago!!

Could not be happier.

Nomination & Application lodged together front loaded DR by MA on 21/06/2013 (Perth Office)

Nomination approved - 29/01/2014

Visa Granted - 11/02/2014

Good luck to everyone still waiting, there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

xx

I've been following this thread for a while and thought I'd say hello and share my timeline, so far.

ENS 186 submitted with all documents 16 Dec 2013

Letter acknowledging nomination and visa application received 16 Dec

Status changed to "In progress" on 24 January 2014, additionally various dates on documents changed to 17 Dec and 6 Jan.

Cheers,

David

Hi Everyone,

Finally after 10 long years, I now have in my hand Australian PR :)

here is my timeline;

Worked with Company for 2yrs on Visa - 457 (completed on 18/08/2013)

It took some time for MA, Myself and Company to prepare all the documents, but time spent preparing all those documents was worth it.

Nationality - Indian

MA - Fragoman

Applied for ENS186 via Transition Stream

29/10/2013 - VISA and Nomination Lodged - MA Decision Ready (Contact me if you want to know list of document)

12/02/2014 - VISA and Nomination approved (no request from IMMI officer for additional documents)

I heard from HR that they applied for some other person two weeks before me and it was approved 2 weeks before me as well.

My recommendation - make sure you upload all documentation including Form 80 and Medical at the time of application, this will reduce the time wasted due to additional documentation request from Immi Officer.

Also apply for Nomination and Visa at the same time if you know your company has applied for Nomination in the past and it was approved.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.

It's time to celebrate :)

Cheers,

Imran

Hi Everyone,

Finally after 10 long years, I now have in my hand Australian PR :)

here is my timeline;

Worked with Company for 2yrs on Visa - 457 (completed on 18/08/2013)

It took some time for MA, Myself and Company to prepare all the documents, but time spent preparing all those documents was worth it.

Nationality - Indian

MA - Fragoman

Applied for ENS186 via Transition Stream

29/10/2013 - VISA and Nomination Lodged - MA Decision Ready (Contact me if you want to know list of document)

12/02/2014 - VISA and Nomination approved (no request from IMMI officer for additional documents)

I heard from HR that they applied for some other person two weeks before me and it was approved 2 weeks before me as well.

My recommendation - make sure you upload all documentation including Form 80 and Medical at the time of application, this will reduce the time wasted due to additional documentation request from Immi Officer.

Also apply for Nomination and Visa at the same time if you know your company has applied for Nomination in the past and it was approved.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.

It's time to celebrate :)

Cheers,

Imran

congrats, Imran! just curious, which office did you submit your application to? thanks

Hey Guys,

Long term watcher (and thanks for keeping me sane during the process.

Timeline as follows... (all through agent - decision ready)

Nomination lodged - 16 October 2013

Visa lodged - 16 October 2013

Nomination approved - 17 October 2013

Nothing for a long time...

Visa approved and granted - 14th February (Australian Immigration must really love me this Valentines day)

Office - Parramatta

Good luck to everyone else still going though the process....

Hi all

have to share good news with you all. This is very good forum. I learned a lot. Finally I got my visa grant today. Given below are my time line

ENS 186 direct entry Perth office DR through MA

Nomination application submitted on 30th Aug 2013

Nomination approved 8th Jan 2014

Visa application submitted on 20th Nov 2013

Visa application approved 18th Feb 2014.

Wish you all the best for those who are waiting to get visa grant.

Cheers

My ENS 186 is through labour agreement. Nomination was lodged on 20th November, and approved 18th February through the Parramatta office. I submitted application 8th February, but am about to book medicals ready so hopefully decision will be quicker. There is a case officer on the nomination approval, does anyone know if this is the case officer for application as well?

I've written down the last few approvals I've seen posted and then calculated days and weeks. These average 138 days / 20 weeks, taking out the outlier, they average 106 days and 15 weeks.

[TABLE=width: 264]

[TR]

[TD]Submitted[/TD]

[TD]Approved[/TD]

[TD]Days[/TD]

[TD]Weeks[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]01-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]17-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]108[/TD]

[TD=align: right]15.4[/TD]