15 hours ago, Dcdasilva1 said:

Any carpenter or tradies waiting for an answer?

i am already on the day 187 . Contact immigration 2 weeks ago and the costumer service told me they send an email to the application section that I would get an answer shortly (but nothing yet)

186 DE on shore 
Submitted 18/12/19

Status received 

Is it not working days only counted ?

Edited by devProgrammer

6 minutes ago, devProgrammer said:

Nope application still untouched, My MA advise we would get general reply if contacted, since immigration is busy with other visa applications and exception for travel.

it might be worthy a contact in my opinion.

My MA did when my 457 has passed it's 5th month and still in received status. At least they give you a reason, which is official, not just guessing around by a MA.

Since DHA hasn't change their official processing timeline, the long pending cases deserve answers.

52 minutes ago, AppleTheFruit said:

it might be worthy a contact in my opinion.

My MA did when my 457 has passed it's 5th month and still in received status. At least they give you a reason, which is official, not just guessing around by a MA.

Since DHA hasn't change their official processing timeline, the long pending cases deserve answers.

Can you please tell us, what your MA email to immigration and what they replied?

26 minutes ago, charlie2020 said:

Anyone received the nomination approval  from March 2020 ongoing? Seems the nomination has been suspended? 

Yes, I've read about couple of same day visa and nomination approval here.

Edited by Mohh

14 minutes ago, Mohh said:

Mine is general accountant submitted nomination dated 09march2020, no update at all. I asked my agent, they said they cannot help anything at this stage.. any advice ? Thanks 

9 minutes ago, charlie2020 said:

Mine is general accountant submitted nomination dated 09march2020, no update at all. I asked my agent, they said they cannot help anything at this stage.. any advice ? Thanks 

My gent said the same thing! It seems waiting is all we can do!

26 minutes ago, Emix said:

Aren’t they usually update the Proccessing times at each months around the 20th’s?

There hasn’t been any changes.

Yes, it's usually released by now. Sometimes it's delayed and occasionally they don't update it at all (but that hasn't happened since 2018).

5 minutes ago, HarryG said:

Cook 186 TRT VIC 457 4years plys

nom and visa September 2019

Status - received 

TRT's official time is 4-7 months, plus COVID-19, it is easily to drag to 7-10 months.

Still, very frustrating! If your case has been dragged to 11 months, chances are a lot of your paperworks will expire and you need to go through this pain all over again.

10 minutes ago, Emix said:

My nomination as restaurant manager was approved 24.01.2020,applied for Visa part 29th January and still waiting.Im hoping 1st of July things will fasten up and they will look into hospitality too.

We are on the same occupation. Still waiting too

6 hours ago, Mohh said:

yes you are right, so many nomination approved in March & April but after that no sign.

looks like immigration will not touch any file leading to PR applications unless & until this pandemic over