7 minutes ago, jo3lthakid said:

Ok. So I got an email off immigration last Thursday(25 June) asking for more information. They wanted an updated AFP police check. Nice to know my case is in the hands of a C.O

Good luck peeps 

First carpenter I see here 

are you direct entry or trt? 

thanks 

Hey guys

Anyone in the same situation:

• Visa: 186 DE ENS
  • Profession : Civil Engineer
  • Country Onshore
  • Nomination  submitted : 07/05/2020
  • Visa application : submitted : 08/05/2020
  • Request for more information: 18/05/2020 (health examination and Police clearance)
  • Health examination: 11/06/2020
  • Request for more information (s56): 24/06/2020 (again Police clearance because I sent the police check - my mistake)

On 02/07/2020 at 21:04, Madalena Ribeiro said:

Hey guys

Anyone in the same situation:

• Visa: 186 DE ENS
  • Profession : Civil Engineer
  • Country Onshore
  • Nomination  submitted : 07/05/2020
  • Visa application : submitted : 08/05/2020
  • Request for more information: 18/05/2020 (health examination and Police clearance)
  • Health examination: 11/06/2020
  • Request for more information (s56): 24/06/2020 (again Police clearance because I sent the police check - my mistake)

Wow that's fast... @Madalena Ribeiro what visa are you currently on and when does it expire? I'm wondering if that's speeded up your application. 

I'm also an onshore Civil Engineer, application submitted 20th December and haven't heard anything at all. 

same boat

Visa : 186 DE

Nomination Applied: 17 Feb 2020

Visa Applied: 16 Mar 2020

Medical cleared: 23 Mar 2020

Onshore : Yes

No. of applicants : 3(2 adults, 1 kid)

Role : Developer programmer(261312)

Nomination Status - Received

Visa Status - Received

I think it's been about a year since i posted but finally some progress!

We've heard back today from our agent that my partner has passed the character test!!! woohoo. 

Hoping to hear back soon but now expecting the hurdle of another health assessment given ours was carried out over a year ago. Think wait times are quite long right now for the medical assessments. But we're almost there after being in this process for over 2 years!!!!!

What is character test?

24 minutes ago, TooGoodToBeTrue said:

We've heard back today from our agent that my partner has passed the character test!!! woohoo. 

Hoping to hear back soon but now expecting the hurdle of another health assessment given ours was carried out over a year ago. Think wait times are quite long right now for the medical assessments. But we're almost there after being in this process for over 2 years!!!!!

What is character test?

25 minutes ago, TooGoodToBeTrue said:

How is this possible?! 2 years! 

But you've got some good new eventually. Congrads

18 hours ago, Ozzy_man10 said:

Wow that's fast... @Madalena Ribeiro what visa are you currently on and when does it expire? I'm wondering if that's speeded up your application. 

I'm also an onshore Civil Engineer, application submitted 20th December and haven't heard anything at all. 

Hi Ozzy

I'm on a Student Visa (Ph.D. - will expire in 2023). I don't think the speed up was due to my actual VISA I think it was because of the Company (which is a big company and Accredited sponsor ) and because It is just me (not partner or family). However, I'm concerned now because I haven't heard anything else since 24/06.

Aff I still can't believe that I sent the wrong Police Check.

1 hour ago, Madalena Ribeiro said:

Hi Ozzy

I'm on a Student Visa (Ph.D. - will expire in 2023). I don't think the speed up was due to my actual VISA I think it was because of the Company (which is a big company and Accredited sponsor ) and because It is just me (not partner or family). However, I'm concerned now because I haven't heard anything else since 24/06.

Aff I still can't believe that I sent the wrong Police Check.

HI Madalena,

can you explain what do you mean by the wrong police check? I have provided 3 police checks and yet nothing back.