Hi guys, does anybody know if the quoted processing time on the dibp website is jusr for the visa processing or if it includes the time it takes to nominate? 

Work nominated me for a permanent position, i just am a bit worried applying for the visa before the approval 😞

41 minutes ago, Dlasar27 said:

Hi guys, does anybody know if the quoted processing time on the dibp website is jusr for the visa processing or if it includes the time it takes to nominate? 

Work nominated me for a permanent position, i just am a bit worried applying for the visa before the approval 😞

Applying for the Nomination & Visa together will result in your visa being processed in the quickest possible time.

If your nomination is approved and then you apply for your visa, you could be waiting another 10+ months for the visa to be approved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Guys,

I need your comments, Restaurant manager is a risky post? As compare with cook or chef?

Couldn't possibly comment on the differing risk levels between two different occupations. Only IMMI will know that.

Out of interest, when was your visa& nomination lodged? Its not included in your signature.

Hope everyone has had a great new year!

Feel pretty low in all honesty, haven't heard anything since CO requested AFP Certificate on 23rd November, still sitting in Further Assessment. Hope it isn't lost in the Incomplete applications pile. Really wishing everyone gets good news soon to at least see some movement to perk me up! 

same here so worried hopefully get good news soon as it taking way to long 😞 .   21 feb 2018 application was lodged and where as i have seen approval for march . so really worried .

Edited by Roja
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

Hope everyone has had a great new year!

Feel pretty low in all honesty, haven't heard anything since CO requested AFP Certificate on 23rd November, still sitting in Further Assessment. Hope it isn't lost in the Incomplete applications pile. Really wishing everyone gets good news soon to at least see some movement to perk me up! 

You shouldn't be much longer mate - 🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roja said:

same here so worried hopefully get good news soon as it taking way to long 😞 .   21 feb 2018 application was lodged and where as i have seen approval for march . so really worried .

Me too. Mine is lodged on 12 feb 2018 under accountants category and still not heard anything. This wait is killing me 🙁🙁

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Nomination lodge 12 june, visa lodge 13 june.

Hey mate you need to be patient you so far down the pecking order. You lodged your application much later than most who are waiting from Jan, Feb, and March. I notice your posting a lot about similar things. Focus your energy on other things I doubt you will see anything any time soon 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mayur said:

Me too. Mine is lodged on 12 feb 2018 under accountants category and still not heard anything. This wait is killing me 🙁🙁

I lodged on the same day as you, when the AFP certificate was requested on 23rd November, I uploaded it within 20 minutes of receiving the notification, since then, radio silence. Ive got my fingers crossed for a grant for us both this month!

Hi. Guys. Happy New Year

Has anyone seen or experienced nomination approved but visa(applicants) rejected?

My nomination was approved on 17th Dec 2018 but haven't heard anything also my immi status is still "Received"

Please share your experience. 

Do appreciate you. Thanks

Edited by Jay kim

Have been following this forum over a year and finally happy to say that my PR got granted this evening. My timeline details are below.

ENS TRT. Accommodation and Hospitality Manager

Nomination lodged: 07/02/18

Visa lodged: 09/02/18

Initial assessment: 20/11/18. Requested company documents

Documents Provided:10/12/18

Further assessment:31/12/18

Nomination and Visa approved: 03/01/19

Request the admin to update the spreadsheet under the name Sij with the above details.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year 😍

• Congratulations 9

Happy new year everyone...wishing everyone fast PR!

Work informed us yesterday that our nomination got approved on 22/12 - good news...However our side of the application still showing received.

we are hoping for a golden email soon. Our medicals have expired but hoping that they will not request new ones.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Katie reilly said:

Hi all! New to the forum. I keep reading about people wanting to update the spreadsheet with their info. Forgive my ignorance is there anyway I can view this spreadsheet and is there a template for the info I should give to update my timeline? Many thanks katie 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=2072747858

Hello friends, i am a silent reader of this forum since last month, i found this forum and the people here so nice and so helpful, so many questions appeared in my mind and most of them have been cleared just to read the experiences, suggestions, advises and comments of you good people.

My occupation is Restaurant Manager (Italian Restaurant).

My nomination and visa lodged on 14th of Feb 2018

Immigration department required some company documents on 4th of december, that i have already been submitted on 16th of december.

Guys im just a bit confused here in one area, my all training fees have already been paid and up to date till 2017, and the due date of my training fees is August 31st of every year, this year on 31st August 2018 when my employer was nearly paying my training fee, our MA stopped us not to pay the training fee that it has been repealed, i need some comments on it of you guys that MA has taken a right decision? or i should pay the training benchmark of this year as well, im bit scared that training benchmark can create some problem in my case.

I hope you guys undertand my question and i am looking forward of your valuable comments.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Syed Ali said:

Hello friends, i am a silent reader of this forum since last month, i found this forum and the people here so nice and so helpful, so many questions appeared in my mind and most of them have been cleared just to read the experiences, suggestions, advises and comments of you good people.

My occupation is Restaurant Manager (Italian Restaurant).

My nomination and visa lodged on 14th of Feb 2018

Immigration department required some company documents on 4th of december, that i have already been submitted on 16th of december.

Guys im just a bit confused here in one area, my all training fees have already been paid and up to date till 2017, and the due date of my training fees is August 31st of every year, this year on 31st August 2018 when my employer was nearly paying my training fee, our MA stopped us not to pay the training fee that it has been repealed, i need some comments on it of you guys that MA has taken a right decision? or i should pay the training benchmark of this year as well, im bit scared that training benchmark can create some problem in my case.

I hope you guys undertand my question and i am looking forward of your valuable comments.

Thanks

I think the training benchmarks has been stopped since August 2018, means employers don't need to pay any training benchmarks any more.

But I'm not 100% sure, please do consult with any other MA.

11 hours ago, Friskycharmer said:

Hey mate you need to be patient you so far down the pecking order. You lodged your application much later than most who are waiting from Jan, Feb, and March. I notice your posting a lot about similar things. Focus your energy on other things I doubt you will see anything any time soon 

I understand mate, but I'm in to much anxiety now a days, thinking about my visa every day. I'm so much worried.