25 minutes ago, Hex said:

It's the full medicare. So it covers everything Medicare does (that's what we were told) and we were on it for close to a year before changing to full blown. 

It's just the government help that you don't get (child care etc.)

Hi, 

I know from personal experience it doesn't cover all.

I had to have a radiology scan back in August and i was not covered because of the colour of my card! - Total Racism! haha!

We laughed - but i still had to pay!

1 minute ago, Loktar said:

Someone mentioned earlier that it does not cover ambulance costs, and a separate ambulance insurance ~80 bucks per year is needed to cover those (if one wants to).

Yes it defo doesn't cover ambulance costs- you can get special ambulance insurance and its so worth it!!! (especially if you like skiing), 

5 minutes ago, parveen said:
1 hour ago, Bellabonkers said:
101 questions:
What car i drive
Where do i live
Do i have a uniform
Why have you chosen a UK resident over an Australian
What does she do every day (to which my boss answered, what do all hairdresser's do)
haha
She seemed to be a really lovely lady and had a great rapport with my boss.
BUT MY PERSONAL FILE IS STILL RECEIVED! 
HURRY UP LOL

Congrats r u hairdresser

Yes i'm a hairdresser!!!

As i know you are- i closely follow all hairdressers ahahha

1 minute ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi, 

I had to have a radiology scan back in August and i was not covered because of the colour of my card! - Total Racism! haha!

Does / would the full medicare cover what you needed? 

This is interesting, I was told they were the same - hence, the name "Interim". 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Does / would the full medicare cover what you needed? 

This is interesting, I was told they were the same - hence, the name "Interim". 

Yes it defo does as i was told when i was transferred by doctor that i wouldn't have to pay if i had medicare then when i went back for the scan a few days later to a total different department in the hospital the lady on the counter looked like she had seen an alien!

I am in a regional town though - probably don't get many foreigners! haha

Just now, parveen said:

Yea waiting from oct 2016 only further assessment from last 4 months hohoho

Were your details put on the spreadsheet?

The case Officer told my employer yesterday afternoon that she could tell the company really cared because they provided SO much evidence.

I just continually updated our file - we exceeded the maximum of evidence last year and i just used to jump on managers email and send documents direct.

That's the only advice i can give! The more information the better!

Has your nomination been approved?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hex said:

It's the full medicare. So it covers everything Medicare does (that's what we were told) and we were on it for close to a year before changing to full blown. 

It's just the government help that you don't get (child care etc.)

Thank you very much Hex

8 minutes ago, sawar said:

Guys, Where can I check my visa status? My visa application has been lodge by MA, I don’t have any access. He has not shared login credentials, and On VEVO I can only check visa type.

You would have received your bridging visas.

Open that, get the TRN reference number --> login to your immi account and click the "import application" button (top left I think) -- complete the details (it'll ask for the reference number).

You'll then have access to your visa application - not complete write access but you will be able to see the status and any updates.

4 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

MY NOMINATION JUST GOT APPROVED!

IT WENT FROM RECEIVED STRAIGHT TO FINALISED!

IT WAS AN HOUR AGO BUT IV'E JUST STOPPED CRYING!

Now for my PR ...... I'M JUST PRAYING THEY DON'T ASK FOR AN UPDATE ON DOCUMENTS AND GIVE ME A STRAIGHT APPROVAL! 

Congrats!!!!! 

It makes me very happy to see that they do still pick up old files and also our days will come.

you have waited long enough! Enjoy that wine!!!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi, 

Bella, so far all my GP appoinments, scans, examinations are all covered. But I asked because I don't know what are hidden behind that they are not covered.

Just now, Oliviaa said:

Bella, so far all my GP appoinments, scans, examinations are all covered. But I asked because I don't know what are hidden behind that they are not covered.

As FYI - all your medicare usage / spending is also tracked and logged online (on your MyGov account). I'm not sure if it is available to CO's or if it makes any difference. 

I have 2 children who used it pretty often and I didnt have any queries. 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

As FYI - all your medicare usage / spending is also tracked and logged online (on your MyGov account). I'm not sure if it is available to CO's or if it makes any difference. 

I have 2 children who used it pretty often and I didnt have any queries. 

Thanks Hex. I actually use it more often than my kids :)-

4 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

MY NOMINATION JUST GOT APPROVED!

IT WENT FROM RECEIVED STRAIGHT TO FINALISED!

IT WAS AN HOUR AGO BUT IV'E JUST STOPPED CRYING!

Now for my PR ...... I'M JUST PRAYING THEY DON'T ASK FOR AN UPDATE ON DOCUMENTS AND GIVE ME A STRAIGHT APPROVAL! 

Congratulations - you don't have much longer to wait now 🙂

Get the champagne on ice 🍾 🥂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oliviaa said:

Well where I am they unfortunately weren’t but I think it may have just been that department in the hospital! 

Hopefully your healthy and happy whilst u wait x

Hello all,

Silent reader for the last couple of months. This forum was quite helpful to get the relative insight of the processing aspects.  Happy to share that, we got our VISA granted today.

Occpuation: Software Engineer

State: NSW

Stream : ENS TRT

Visa Applied : 09 FEB 2018

Nomination approved: 08 NOV 2018, Additional docs requested on 15 NOV 2018

VISA GRANT : 29 NOV 2018.

All the best to everyone who are waiting for the visa. Hope you will all reiceve your golden email soon.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Well where I am they unfortunately weren’t but I think it may have just been that department in the hospital! 

Hopefully your healthy and happy whilst u wait x

This waiting game is kilking me. I wish you all the best and golden mail comes soon.