1 hour ago, Deep1991 said:

Is Ur afp all gud or their is any problem in it or any problem in Ur overseas pcc. Why they are taking tht long. Is Ur nomination approved 

I don’t have any problems with my police check.they asked a new police check as it was expired.nomination is not approved yet.

1 hour ago, Tiziana said:

Guys we are waiting for almost 18 months so we are trying to call them everyday

maybe someone will send an email to the case officer

we are so tired so exhausted 

This is ridiculous, such a long wait... Good luck with the situation, I hope you'll receive it before Christmas! You deserve it! 

• Like 1

VISA GRANTED TODAY ! 

I cant believe the visa came today after only 9 months from the lodgment.  

No more docs asked although 3 weeks ago I asked my MA if I need the new police clearance ( since the previous one was expired) and she said there was not need . But I insisted and we uploaded it in application ( lucky i insisted cuz by now the Officer would have asked the police clearance) 

Guys pls be faithful and patient,  especially to whom is waiting for long time , the visa is on its way to you. And trust your MA only 95% . Not 100% . 

Please someone update the spreadsheet  

Lodgment  was on 12 feb 2018 and please make this correction: 2 of us and not 1 . Low risk +high risk  countries.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, Roberto1987 said:

VISA GRANTED TODAY ! 

No more docs asked although 3 weeks ago I asked my MA if I need the new police clearance ( since the previous one was expired) and she said there was not need . But I insisted and we uploaded it in application ( lucky i insisted cuz by now the Officer would have asked the police clearance) 

Guys pls be faithful and patient,  especially to whom is waiting for long time , the visa is on its way to you. And trust your MA only 95% . Not 100% . 

Lodgment  was on 12 feb 2018 and please make this correction: 2 of us and not 1 . Low risk +high risk  countries.  

Hey Robert!! Massive congratulations.  You finally got it!!!!! Wow amazing. So congratulations. Plz dont leave us. Stay with us and cheer us up. Have a good ngiht. So happy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roberto1987 said:

VISA GRANTED TODAY ! 

Many congratulations Robert. Good luck and Wish you a relaxing night.

4 hours ago, Roberto1987 said:

VISA GRANTED TODAY ! 

Congratulations Roberto 🎉💥

10 hours ago, Roberto1987 said:

VISA GRANTED TODAY ! 

Congratulations !!!!

Hey guys

I got my 186 nomination approved in August and applied for the visa straight away, I was advised by a MA to do it separately.

Do you think I’ll have to wait the full timeframe even though I have the nom?? Appreciate any ideas, seems to be a grey area. thanks 

1 hour ago, Tommybez said:

Hey guys

I got my 186 nomination approved in August and applied for the visa straight away, I was advised by a MA to do it separately.

Do you think I’ll have to wait the full timeframe even though I have the nom?? Appreciate any ideas, seems to be a grey area. thanks 

Unfortunately, you will need to wait for the full timeframe. If you had applied it together, it would have been faster as they would have processed them together. 

Saying that, there is always a chance that a nomination can be rejected so it was a safe move. Not the fastest, but the safest.

I have finally uploaded my requested documents after almost 28 days. It took longer then I thought as NZ police clearance takes 28 days to process, so I uploaded them immediately after I received them. 

Status has changed from Initial assessment to Further assessment. 

Somehow, NZ police clearance only lasts for 6 month, so my CO requested for a new one. I thought they last for 1 year.

Fingers crossed my golden email is on its way.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Eddy101 said:

I have finally uploaded my requested documents after almost 28 days. It took longer then I thought as NZ police clearance takes 28 days to process, so I uploaded them immediately after I received them. 

Somehow, NZ police clearance only lasts for 6 month, so my CO requested for a new one. I thought they last for 1 year.

Congratulations and all the best ..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddy101 said:

Hi Eddy,

28 days, still is not too bad. Police check report from my country takes 4 months :)))

I've already applied for a new one and got a letter from embassy that it is mentioned it takes long if CO asks during this time !

7 minutes ago, Eddy101 said:

Bugger that means I’ll need to do one again also 🤨🤨

1 minute ago, SAJ.N said:

Hi Eddy,

28 days, still is not too bad. Police check report from my country takes 4 months :)))

I've already applied for a new one and got a letter from embassy that it is mentioned it takes long if CO asks during this time !

If that is the case, I would definitely recommend you to apply one directly after you receive them to keep the flow going. They only give you 28 days to reply and after that, its either you email them for an extension or they will process it without the updated information.

Felt that if I emailed them for extension it may prolong the process so I waited until the last day and fortunately, got it on the 28th day. 

1 minute ago, Eddy101 said:

If that is the case, I would definitely recommend you to apply one directly after you receive them to keep the flow going. They only give you 28 days to reply and after that, its either you email them for an extension or they will process it without the updated information.

Felt that if I emailed them for extension it may prolong the process so I waited until the last day and fortunately, got it on the 28th day. 

But this is ridiculous. I already got a police check which was valid till few months ago and I have been here in Australia .So how can I commit any crime there while I'me here that they ask for updated one! 

Just now, SAJ.N said:

But this is ridiculous. I already got a police check which was valid till few months ago and I have been here in Australia .So how can I commit any crime there while I'me here that they ask for updated one! 

If you have not left Aus for more than 3 months, I think you only need updated AFP police check, not home country. 

2 minutes ago, Eddy101 said:

You used to be in NZ?

You should have your signature show your detail so that others can help you more efficiently. 

Just go to account setting - signature

I’ve been wondering how to do it 😂😂 I’m British but lived and worked in NZ for 2 years. 

Ive been in Australia for 5 years on 457s 

I’m hoping this hurry’s up though I can’t remortgage my houses and have 3 of them all on high interest rates which is so frustrating. 

Banks don’t want to know when your on a bridging visa 

3 minutes ago, Friskycharmer said:

I’ve been wondering how to do it 😂😂 I’m British but lived and worked in NZ for 2 years. 

Ive been in Australia for 5 years on 457s 

I’m hoping this hurry’s up though I can’t remortgage my houses and have 3 of them all on high interest rates which is so frustrating. 

Banks don’t want to know when your on a bridging visa 

question mate, I have a mortgage on a 457 and was of the understanding you can only have one on this visa... you state you have three 🤣

11 minutes ago, Eddy101 said:

Have you been more than 3 months outside Australia since you police check had been expired?