3 hours ago, Kashy said:

Hi guys another silent reader here got my visa approved yesterday my time line

POSTION: CHEF

HR COUNTRY 2 APLLICANTS

NOMINATION AND VISA APPLIED ON 12 OCTOBER 2017 

GRANTED 16 JUNE 2018

NO DOCUMENT ASKED 

STILL IN SHOCKED 

16 june is Saturday... The office was closed. Then how?

applied as a chef 

visa 186 dr

m now in stage 2 preparing for my vetassess technical interview which is in 2 days i.e, 19th june. got no ideas about how may they ask questions. Much worried. can somebody help me out with questions please.

4 hours ago, Kashy said:

HR COUNTRY 2 APLLICANTS

GRANTED 16 JUNE 2018

NO DOCUMENT ASKED 

STILL IN SHOCKED 

Congrats bro, you got your reply just in 8 months how luck you're.

apply as cook  186 TRT 9 June 2017

Unfornutely i just find it out ny nomination been rejected from my Immi login not from my MA yet, is there any option for me to choose after my nomination get rejected?

last month 2 of my coworker nominaton get rejected as well the reason is the financial of the restaurant not to good.

the applying 186 TRT as well as a cook but they  lodged their application about 2 - 3 months after me.

• Sad 1

HR COUNTRY 2 APLLICANTS
GRANTED 16 JUNE 2018
NO DOCUMENT ASKED 
STILL IN SHOCKED 

9CTOBER???????? I am on August 2017,,, whyyyyyyyyyyy???????? why did they skip mine? hahahah.. did you ever upload any updated documents during your waiting period?

hahaha anyway. congrats man... I wish I will get that soon too..

11 minutes ago, DiGr said:

i checked my account tonight-the estimated processing time disappeared at all. I applied in Dec 2016. Does everyone has the same change?

it was happened to me last week ago, since i found out my nomination got rejected.

2 hours ago, Efendi said:

Unfornutely i just find it out my nomination been rejected from my Immi login not from my MA yet, is there any option for me to choose after my nomination get rejected?

last month 2 of my coworker nominaton get rejected as well the reason is the financial of the restaurant not to good.

the applying 186 TRT as well as a cook but they  lodged their application about 2 - 3 months after me.

sorry my nomination not approved

Edited by Efendi

3 minutes ago, galisuman said:

New Processing times

186 Employer Nomination Scheme Direct Entry 11 months 16 months
186 Employer Nomination Scheme Temporary Residence Transition 12 months 13 months

It hasn’t been updated yet bro. Last updated was on 15 May

Help post:

would you guys recommend me now to undertake my medical after applying 8/9 months without being told by immigration in the process of visa? Does it really help not to delay finalisation of the visa? Or wait until being told to do so?

My situation:

186 TRT

Nomination: 06/11/17

visa: 09/11/17

Thanks

Edited by KazBaker

2 hours ago, Efendi said:

Unfornutely i just find it out ny nomination been rejected from my Immi login not from my MA yet, is there any option for me to choose after my nomination get rejected?

Have you guys provided the Accountant letter regarding your business to your MA

Just now, KazBaker said:

Help post:

would you guys recommend me now to undertake my medical after 8/9 months without being told by immigration in the process of visa? Does it really help not to delay finalisation of the visa? Or wait until being told to do so?

My situation:

186 TRT

Nomination: 06/11/17

visa: 09/11/17

Thanks

Hey! So everyone will have different opinions on this I’m sure. However my opinion is to do it ASAP as otherwise you’re currently waiting for news on an incomplete application. We’ve seen a few people get their applications rejected without further documents asked for. I’d always do it. Worst case situation is if you wait for past the expiration time, you’ll have to redo. 

• Like 2

Soooooo I’m thinking that they’ll update processing times tonight/tomorrow as I remember seeing that the site is down for maintenance between midnight and 4am?? (Don’t quote me on that could be wrong) (but hopeful)

• Like 1

i'm not sure about that because all the document regarding the restaurant is private and confindential between restaurant and the MA,

My MA just said all the document that they need from the Restaurant allready been provided.

10 minutes ago, Efendi said:

i'm not sure about that because all the document regarding the restaurant is private and confindential between restaurant and the MA,

My MA just said all the document that they need from the Restaurant allready been provided.

As per my knowledge if the Immigration says that your sponsor can’t afford the pay for next 2 years that means lack of Accountant letter, have seen people got rejection based on the same reason and they haven’t (their MA) uploaded.

note: it’s just my assumption guys don’t troll me.

• Thanks 1