2 hours ago, pzuk said:

I think someone said yesterday that it's likely to be updated today?

Changes each month. Some months its the 22nd, the next the 15th. Somewhere in-between but definitely will be soon.

I sort of feel the processing times are pointless as they can be easily manipulated or affected by what occupations are currently being processed. Some occupations have less applications and therefore can be turned round quicker for example. I wouldn't pay too much attention - taken me a year to realise that!

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Changes each month. Some months its the 22nd, the next the 15th. Somewhere in-between but definitely will be soon.

I sort of feel the processing times are pointless as they can be easily manipulated or affected by what occupations are currently being processed. Some occupations have less applications and therefore can be turned round quicker for example. I wouldn't pay too much attention - taken me a year to realise that!

Hi Parkesy,

can you tell me how can i access to immi account? MA used their official immi a/c to submit my visa application now they are saying that it is not able to provide me the detail of their immi account due to many application been exist already, so as an applicant i can not access into my visa progress with the situation.I have my own but wasn’t used by them. Is their any other way i can access there?

Edited by KazBaker

11 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Parkesy,

can you tell me how can i access to immi account? MA used their official immi a/c to submit my visa application now they are saying that it is not able to provide me the detail of their immi account due to many application been exist already, so as an applicant i can not access into my visa progress with the situation.I have my own but wasn’t used by them. Is their any other way i can access there?

I thought someone had answered this for you no?

Sorry i don't know the answer as I did my application myself.

14 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Parkesy,

Hey bro, 

all u need is your trn no which u will find on the bridging visa letter u must have received after u applied. Simply login into ur immiaccount and select import application. 

Edited by June2017

2 minutes ago, June2017 said:

Hey bro, 

all u need is your trn no which u will find on the bridging visa letter u must have received after u applied. Simply login into ur immiaccount and select import application. 

Any emails will go to your MA email as that the official correspondence with the Immigration but you can set your email address as an alert so that if your agent gets any emails you too will get it in your message box and and view it. 

23 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Parkesy,

Hi KazBaker

go to google and type IMMI Account Login

when you get to that page at the bottom you will see Create ImmiAccount 

key in your TRN no and email address as login and set your account 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Damanjit Kaur said:

yes ,  !!! Apparently there is no information about case officer but they requested further documents. It's been 8 weeks they requested my PC (as old ones were expired ) . it staking so long ?

Its same with my file ..i submit pcc 10 may but still no reply

40 minutes ago, Speedbird73 said:

Hi KazBaker

Thank you bro

50 minutes ago, Speedbird73 said:

Any emails will go to your MA email as that the official correspondence with the Immigration but you can set your email address as an alert so that if your agent gets any emails you too will get it in your message box and and view it. 

Thanks bro

1 hour ago, Speedbird73 said:

Hi KazBaker

Thank you bro. With all of your advice i was able to creat immi account and seen my status. It says “received”.

Has anyone else logged onto their immi accounts in the past few hours? Mine is no longer showing a processing time, wanted to see if this has happened to everyone? I'm thinking it means they're in the process of updating the site to reflect the new processing times?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pzuk said:

Has anyone else logged onto their immi accounts in the past few hours? Mine is no longer showing a processing time, wanted to see if this has happened to everyone? I'm thinking it means they're in the process of updating the site to reflect the new processing times?

Mine one also not showing processing time now. It was there till 10 AM. Seems that immigration team is in process of updating the site.

22 minutes ago, MP007 said:

Mine one also not showing processing time now. It was there till 10 AM. Seems that immigration team is in process of updating the site.

Its same on my file ..this morning i saw 12 to 13 month but now no processing time there

1 hour ago, pzuk said:

No processing time. Before update of processing time, sometimes, it happens. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Mine shows same thing status 'Received ' no processing time. It used to be 8-9 months then changed to 9-10 then 12-13 months really frustrating.