11 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

This means that they are now concentrating on pending DE files. Hope mine will come soon, lodged in August.
Anyways all the best mate. Great news for this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are right ^_^

I'm struggling to see the answer to this question (though sure it will have been posted). We are looking to apply for the 186 visa (transition route) in August 2017 (when my husband completes 2 years on his 457 visa). We need UK and Oz police checks as I understand it but think they're only valid for 6 months. I've heard you should apply with your applications 'decision ready' but am unclear whether we should be applying of our checks now (they'll be valid at time of application but if we are granted the visa don't suppose they will be valid then). Can anyone advise.

I'm also trying to decide whether to get medicals done now, in advance of applying. We are a family of 5 and there may be some issues on the medical that need further info (unsure at this stage). 

Maybe it's not actually true that applying decision ready helps? 

Many thanks (if this isn't in the right place please delete - I've also posted separately about this) 

1 hour ago, FKS said:

I'm struggling to see the answer to this question (though sure it will have been posted). We are looking to apply for the 186 visa (transition route) in August 2017 (when my husband completes 2 years on his 457 visa). We need UK and Oz police checks as I understand it but think they're only valid for 6 months. I've heard you should apply with your applications 'decision ready' but am unclear whether we should be applying of our checks now (they'll be valid at time of application but if we are granted the visa don't suppose they will be valid then). Can anyone advise.

I'm also trying to decide whether to get medicals done now, in advance of applying. We are a family of 5 and there may be some issues on the medical that need further info (unsure at this stage). 

Maybe it's not actually true that applying decision ready helps? 

Many thanks (if this isn't in the right place please delete - I've also posted separately about this) 

U can apply when you finish 2 years 

and u can upload the documents after lodging the visa, as per my MA they said we get ample of time to upload the docs 

• Like 1

My nomination refused. Lawyer said company not satisfied training benchmarks. And we paid ASAP after refusal. Is there any one understand the following refusal reason? Thanks. We submitted AAT for appeal. Don't know we can successful or not! Crying......

Relevant LegislationUnder the migration law, a visa cannot be granted unless the applicant meets the relevant legal requirements that are specified in the Act and the Regulations. The legal requirement inclause186.223 in Schedule 2 to the Regulations has not been met by the applicants on thedate I made my decision. Clause 186.223 states that: 186.223(1) The position to which the application relates is the position:(a) nominated in an application for approval that seeks to meet the requirements ofsubregulation 5.19(3); and(b) in relation to which the applicant is identified as the holder of a Subclass 457(Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa; and© in relation to which the declaration mentioned in paragraph 1114B(3)(d) of Schedule 1was made in the application for the grant of the visa. (2) The Minister has approved the nomination. (3) The nomination has not subsequently been withdrawn.(3A) Either:(a) there is no adverse information known to Immigration about the person who made thenomination or a person associated with that person; or(b) it is reasonable to disregard any adverse information known to Immigration about theperson who made the nomination or a person associated with that person. (4) The position is still available to the applicant. (5) The application for the visa is made no more than 6 months after the Minister approvedthe nomination.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

37 minutes ago, Yuyu said:

My nomination refused. Lawyer said company not satisfied training benchmarks. And we paid ASAP after refusal. Is there any one understand the following refusal reason? Thanks. We submitted AAT for appeal. Don't know we can successful or not! Crying......

Relevant LegislationUnder the migration law, a visa cannot be granted unless the applicant meets the relevant legal requirements that are specified in the Act and the Regulations. The legal requirement inclause186.223 in Schedule 2 to the Regulations has not been met by the applicants on thedate I made my decision. Clause 186.223 states that: 186.223(1) The position to which the application relates is the position:(a) nominated in an application for approval that seeks to meet the requirements ofsubregulation 5.19(3); and(b) in relation to which the applicant is identified as the holder of a Subclass 457(Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa; and© in relation to which the declaration mentioned in paragraph 1114B(3)(d) of Schedule 1was made in the application for the grant of the visa. (2) The Minister has approved the nomination. (3) The nomination has not subsequently been withdrawn.(3A) Either:(a) there is no adverse information known to Immigration about the person who made thenomination or a person associated with that person; or(b) it is reasonable to disregard any adverse information known to Immigration about theperson who made the nomination or a person associated with that person. (4) The position is still available to the applicant. (5) The application for the visa is made no more than 6 months after the Minister approvedthe nomination.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Hey @Yuyu really heart breaking news for you and others...

your lawyer should provide more brightness in this case

what's your timeline??

occupation???

Hi all,

only heard of this group around 2/3 weeks ago and have been secretly following every day since.

My partner and I received our PR yesterday.

Application submitted: 11/12/2016

PR granted: 21/5/2017

Additional Info: Transition, recruiter, no docs/additional info requested.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting. Your day will come! Hopefully a lot sooner than you think :-)

Edited by gmeaney1
  • Like 2

Hi all,
only heard of this group around 2/3 weeks ago and have been secretly following every day since.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting. Your day will come! Hopefully a lot sooner than you think :-)

Congrats! You're so lucky mate!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gmeaney1 said:

Hi all,

Congrats mate 

Hi all,

I've been following this forum for a couple of weeks.

I've have applied for my PR under the nomination scheme. The nomination was finalised today but they are requesting some additional info.

Evidence of registration/licensing

The Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) states that registration or a licence is/may be required for your nominated occupation. Provide evidence from the relevant Australian registration or licensing authority that you hold the relevant registration or licence or that you will be able to meet necessary registration or licensing requirements. The information relating to registration or licensing required must specify:

● the type of registration or licence held

● the name and contact details for the registering or licensing body.

Alternatively, provide evidence that you do not need to hold registration or a licence to work in the nominated occupation.

Can you advise on this?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Jorge

3 hours ago, gmeaney1 said:

Hi all,

Congrats!!! Is immigration department working on Sundays? How come your PR was granted on a Sunday???

Hi guys I have applied 186 visa nomination and my visa file on 15/10/2016 but my file still not allocate.i have called them thrice but they keep saying waiting time is changed so plz check that online . Do u have any idea howmuch time they will take bcz its seven months now .

1 hour ago, God save us said:

Hi guys I have applied 186 visa nomination and my visa file on 15/10/2016 but my file still not allocate.i have called them thrice but they keep saying waiting time is changed so plz check that online . Do u have any idea howmuch time they will take bcz its seven months now .

Mate, check this link for timeline https://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times.

What's your occupation, Transition or DE application, LR or HR? Check the spreadsheet as well.

3 hours ago, Jorge said:

Hi all,

I've been following this forum for a couple of weeks.

I've have applied for my PR under the nomination scheme. The nomination was finalised today but they are requesting some additional info.

Evidence of registration/licensing

The Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) states that registration or a licence is/may be required for your nominated occupation. Provide evidence from the relevant Australian registration or licensing authority that you hold the relevant registration or licence or that you will be able to meet necessary registration or licensing requirements. The information relating to registration or licensing required must specify:

● the type of registration or licence held

● the name and contact details for the registering or licensing body.

Alternatively, provide evidence that you do not need to hold registration or a licence to work in the nominated occupation.

Can you advise on this?

Thanks in advance.

There are some professions like Medicine etc that requires holding and continuously upgrading of Professional License. If you are already working in your profession with no need of License then a letter from your employer or a relevant industrial body or may be a statutory declaration should suffice. I suggest giving more than one evidence will be good. However, its best to contact your MA for this.

Can you share your timeline, whether transition or direct entry and LR or HR country?

32 minutes ago, syd2016 said:

There are some professions like Medicine etc that requires holding and continuously upgrading of Professional License. If you are already working in your profession with no need of License then a letter from your employer or a relevant industrial body or may be a statutory declaration should suffice. I suggest giving more than one evidence will be good. However, its best to contact your MA for this.

Can you share your timeline, whether transition or direct entry and LR or HR country?

Transition

HR

Nomination: 1 Dec 2016 - Finalized: 21 May 2017

Application: 3 Dec 2016 - Documents requested

The December applications have opened up. 2 PR grants and 2 Nomination approval in 24 hours!! Congratulations to Jorge, HB, gmeaney1 & AR,

Wonder what will be the fate of applicants from previous months, how much more we have to wait... :-(

Edited by syd2016
  • Like 2

Hey guys, some updates:
nomination application 30/09/2017
visa application (x3) 14/10/2017
direct entry
nomination has been approved on 19/05/2017
the CO is processing the visa...

Congratulations for your nomination approval.
Did they request any docs or direct approval?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk