Hello, 

Did they let you know they were going to visit or did they just turn up? 

Your migration agent should be able to provide comment that can help you as they will know the laws. 

Not sure where it says that the restaurant needs to be busy but perhaps the financials weren't high enough? 

Sorry to hear your stressed. Hopefully your agent can figure something out. 

22 minutes ago, HardcoreZ said:

Hey guys need ur suggestions immi visited in my restaurant in end of march. I wasn't there that time.then after two weeks they called in restaurant they take my interview over the phone. last night my ma received a email saying that our restaurant is not busy that day.officers concluded that the business does not have genuine skill need for a full time cook. they haven't refused yet. they said u have opportunity comment on this in 28 days. so stressed at the moment. any suggestions highly appreciated  

Your MA is best placed to draft a proper response in this case. As a proof that indeed its a busy restaurant, you can think of actually submitting record of each day's footfall for a period of time , say last 6 months. You restaurant would have receipts with time stamp from where we can complete this task. 

Hi Guys,

i am been a follower of this group for quite sometime now..i got my Pr gramted today, i have been checking my immi account 20 times daily for the lst 6 months and as i was refreshing the page today the application status changed from received to finalised..under that tab it says granted but for some reason there was no grant letter as it said the grant letter can not be viewed at this time..i straight away gave a call to my MA and he didnt receive anything by then so i checked my status on vevo and it said permanent residency..my MA agent received the email shortly after that from immigiration..Its an extra ordinary feeling knowing that the time and money invested far away from loved ones has been paid off..i hope you all get ur desired results sooner than later..Thankyou

Nom and visa Application : 25th Nov 16

Nom and visa granted on same day : 19th May 17

No further docs requested

186 visa Transition

Position: Cook

Vic Pese

• Like 3

Hi Guys,
i am been a follower of this group for quite sometime now..i got my Pr gramted today, i have been checking my immi account 20 times daily for the lst 6 months and as i was refreshing the page today the application status changed from received to finalised..under that tab it says granted but for some reason there was no grant letter as it said the grant letter can not be viewed at this time..i straight away gave a call to my MA and he didnt receive anything by then so i checked my status on vevo and it said permanent residency..my MA agent received the email shortly after that from immigiration..Its an extra ordinary feeling knowing that the time and money invested far away from loved ones has been paid off..i hope you all get ur desired results sooner than later..Thankyou

186 visa Transition
Vic Pese

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Vickiw89 said:

Just heard from my migration agent that my nomination has been opened and they have requested additional documents, hoping it won't be too much longer now! 

Yesssss Vicki! 

Brilliant news!!! Can't wait to hear the results! Hope U have a better weekend now! 

• Like 1

Just heard from my migration agent that my nomination has been opened and they have requested additional documents, hoping it won't be too much longer now! 

Wow.. finally your file was opened after a year. You are close to your approval now. Good luck mate. Enjoy the weekend.

• Like 1

Guys, I am glad to share my great news with you all.

I am currently overseas but my boss called me to inform me that my PR has just been granted.

My occupation was removed last month so I was very nervous. 

Thank you all in this Forum for sharing information and providing mental support.

I am flying back to Australia tonight.

Wish you all get your PR soon!

Cheers

Elliot

• Like 5

I am currently overseas but my boss called me to inform me that my PR has just been granted.
Thank you all in this Forum for sharing information and providing mental support.

Cheers
Elliot

Hey that's a great news. Congratulations mate.
Is it direct approval without any doc request?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elliotkan said:

Cheers

Elliot

Fantastic, I am very happy for you :).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HamxaV said:

Hi Guys,

186 visa Transition

Vic Pese

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Elliotkan said:

Cheers

Elliot

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

Looks like I've got the golden ticket now too! Status has changed to finalised and just waiting for confirmation from MA although have seen grant notice.

Transition
Applied 28nov 2016 for everything
Grant notice 18 may 2017
ICT business analyst
LR

Will update spreadsheet! Good luck everyone - so happy , great way to start a Friday night!

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1

Looks like I've got the golden ticket now too! Status has changed to finalised and just waiting for confirmation from MA although have seen grant notice.

Transition
Grant notice 18 may 2017
ICT business analyst
LR

Will update spreadsheet! Good luck everyone - so happy , great way to start a Friday night!

Congratulations.

1 hour ago, GlasgowMarc said:

Transition
Grant notice 18 may 2017
ICT business analyst
LR

Congrats mate