Just now, vino1404 said:

Just want to understand the timelines since it looks like DE is given more preference than the TRTS stream.:-)

Mate, There is no specific timeline I believe. Some gets very fast and some are waiting for ages. 🙂   I am waiting for further assessment since feb and I noticed, application from same code applied in april and already got it. They don't have any SOP and its all about luck

Hello,

I am not a silent reader 😉 (I read text a little loud 😜); I have a very good news to share you all.

Just today received golden grant email!

I wish you all good luck. Glad that I joined this group, I have received a couple of good advises.

My timeline:

Visa : 186 TRT

Nomination Applied : 28 Jul 2020 

Visa Applied : 28 Jul 2020 

Onshore : Yes

State: NSW

No. of applicants : 4

Role : Software Engineer

Nomination approval: 14 Sep 2020

Visa Grant- 22 September 2020

Edited by Saper
Added more detail.
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 10

15 hours ago, Saper said:

Hello,

I am not a silent reader 😉 (I read text a little loud 😜); I have a very good news to share you all.

Just today received golden grant email!

I wish you all good luck. Glad that I joined this group, I have received a couple of good advises.

My timeline:

Visa : 186 TRT

Nomination Applied : 28 Jul 2020 

Visa Applied : 28 Jul 2020 

State: NSW

No. of applicants : 4

Role : Software Engineer

Nomination approval: 14 Sep 2020

Visa Grant- 22 September 2020

Congratulations mate. May I know if all the applicants are onshore? And if you work for big techs?

Hello guys,

I just want to say that the PR process is to push your patience to the limit.

There is nothing you can do besides waiting but please ensure you are consistent in documentation & write up of the documents you submit. 

I think it is also about how confident you are with your application which definitely helps you go through it.

I have just received my 186 DE visa half an hour ago.

My timeline was as follows:

All applications & monitoring done through agent.

Visa : 186 DE

Nomination Applied : 11 MAY 2020

Visa Applied : 14 MAY 2020

State: VIC

No. of applicants : 2

Role : CIVIL ENGINEER 233211

Medicals completed: 14 July 2020

Case officer appointed: 17 July 2020, requested further information same day (overseas police check expired, reference letters from overseas & letter from Australian Employer to show that job is still available, proof from firm to show financial capability to support the nominee)

Documents submitted to CO: 12 AUG 2020

Nomination approval: 14 AUG 2020

Requested for extension to submit visa documents: 14 AUG 2020 (Australian police check expired - took 2 weeks to be delivered, Name wrongly written on overseas police check)

Submitted documents to CO: 28 AUG 2020

Waited for nearly a month... reading the threads on this forum.

Visa status: Granted 23 SEPT 2020

All the best to those who are still waiting. I am sure you are not far from receiving your permanent residency.

• Congratulations 9

21 minutes ago, 186CIVENG said:

Hello guys,

I just want to say that the PR process is to push your patience to the limit.

There is nothing you can do besides waiting but please ensure you are consistent in documentation & write up of the documents you submit. 

I think it is also about how confident you are with your application which definitely helps you go through it.

I have just received my 186 DE visa half an hour ago.

My timeline was as follows:

All applications & monitoring done through agent.

Visa : 186 DE

Nomination Applied : 11 MAY 2020

Visa Applied : 14 MAY 2020

State: VIC

No. of applicants : 2

Role : CIVIL ENGINEER 233211

Medicals completed: 14 July 2020

Case officer appointed: 17 July 2020, requested further information same day (overseas police check expired, reference letters from overseas & letter from Australian Employer to show that job is still available, proof from firm to show financial capability to support the nominee)

Documents submitted to CO: 12 AUG 2020

Nomination approval: 14 AUG 2020

Requested for extension to submit visa documents: 14 AUG 2020 (Australian police check expired - took 2 weeks to be delivered, Name wrongly written on overseas police check)

Submitted documents to CO: 28 AUG 2020

Waited for nearly a month... reading the threads on this forum.

Visa status: Granted 23 SEPT 2020

All the best to those who are still waiting. I am sure you are not far from receiving your permanent residency.

Congratulation!

I am wondering how you can do overseas police check in VIC.  All of ink fingerprint service has already suspended in VIC due to coronvirus.

Just now, Bob Y said:

Congratulation!

I am wondering how you can do overseas police check in VIC.  All of ink fingerprint service has already suspended in VIC due to coronvirus.

Hey,

Thanks!

I had to write an authorisation letter to my parents back to my country. Then they applied for it, waited & collected it. They then sent me a scanned pdf version of it. If that's what you are asking. 

• Like 1

We got the Golden Email this morning. Thanks to everyone who posted on this forum -  I learned a lot about the visa system from this place! Here's the timeline:

• Visa: 186 DE
  • Nomination and Visa Applied: 3 Jul 2020
  • Nomination Approved: 8 Jul 2020
  • S56 Req: 3 Jul 2020 (NPC with alternate name spellings) - Submitted 21 Jul 2020
  • S56 Req: 11 Aug 2020 (NPC with further alternate name spellings) - Submitted 1 Sep 2020
  • Onshore: Yes (on a 457 visa expiring 17/11/2020)
  • State: NSW
  • No. of applicants: 6
  • Role: 253111 Medical Practitioner
  • Medicals Completed: 17 Aug 2020
  • Visa Status: Granted 24 Sep 2020

All the best to everyone. May you all get Golden Emails sooner than expected! (even if I realise that it usually doesn't go that way...)

• Congratulations 9

Hi all, we finaly got today our golden email!

Thank you all guys for help and every piece of advice. I wish all the best to everyone waiting! It's a matter of time and you will get your visa too.

Here is my timeline:

• Nomination and Visa applied: 11 Feb 2020
  • Nomination Approved: 28 Jul 2020
  • S56 Req: 28 Jul 2020 ( medical examinations, confirmation from Employer that they support aplication of the other applicant, de facto relationship proof - Submitted 16 Aug 2020
  • Onshore: Yes
  •  No. of applicants: 2
  • Role: Mechanical Engineer
  • Medicals Completed: 17 Sep 2020
  • Congratulations 8

22 minutes ago, miaeu said:

Hi all, we finaly got today our golden email!

Thank you all guys for help and every piece of advice. I wish all the best to everyone waiting! It's a matter of time and you will get your visa too.

Here is my timeline:

• Nomination and Visa applied: 11 Feb 2020
  • Nomination Approved: 28 Jul 2020
  • S56 Req: 28 Jul 2020 ( medical examinations, confirmation from Employer that they support aplication of the other applicant, de facto relationship proof - Submitted 16 Aug 2020
  • Onshore: Yes
  •  No. of applicants: 2
  • Role: Mechanical Engineer
  • Medicals Completed: 17 Sep 2020

Congrats, when you visa is approved then at the same time your previous visa is cancelled?

Edited by PRWaiting4u

Hi Everyone, 

is someone waiting on further assessment status here ?? My application status has been changed from initial assessment to further assessment, it’s 186 DE, can someone please advise how long it might take or some kind of time frames?? Application lodged - 11 May 2020, CO assigned 28 Aug 2020, initial assessment - details submitted 14 sep 2020, status changed to further assessment today. 
seeking some advise and time frames? 
Thanks everyone. 

Hi Everyone

After really long time waiting, i got my Visa appoved finally. 

All the best to everyone. Thanks

• Nomination applied: 30 Jul 2019
  • Visa applied: 25 Oct 2019
  • Nomination Approved: 23 Oct 2019
  • Onshore: No
  •  No. of applicants: 4
  • Role: Telecommunication Engineer
  • Visa Status: Granted 23 Sep 2020
  • Congratulations 9

1 hour ago, Dora said:

Hi Everyone

After really long time waiting, i got my Visa appoved finally. 

All the best to everyone. Thanks

• Nomination applied: 30 Jul 2019
  • Visa applied: 25 Oct 2019
  • Nomination Approved: 23 Oct 2019
  • Onshore: No
  •  No. of applicants: 4
  • Role: Telecommunication Engineer
  • Visa Status: Granted 23 Sep 2020

Congratulations mstie. Best wishes. Party hard.

I was waiting for this date when I share this news with you folks.

Today I got the golden email by my agent. I used to login to the portal to check the status check 10times in a day but from past week I was not bothered to check. Today when I got the mail from agent then I checked the portal and status is finally finalized.

Thanks all for your support and happy to share my experiences 

Location VICTORIA

GRANT 28/09/2020.

• Congratulations 10

19 minutes ago, NickB89 said:

Today I got the golden email by my agent. I used to login to the portal to check the status check 10times in a day but from past week I was not bothered to check. Today when I got the mail from agent then I checked the portal and status is finally finalized.

Location VICTORIA

GRANT 28/09/2020.

congrats mate, finally your suffering is over. I hope I will get soon

On 26/09/2020 at 02:49, raj4949 said:

Hi Everyone, 

is someone waiting on further assessment status here ?? My application status has been changed from initial assessment to further assessment, it’s 186 DE, can someone please advise how long it might take or some kind of time frames?? Application lodged - 11 May 2020, CO assigned 28 Aug 2020, initial assessment - details submitted 14 sep 2020, status changed to further assessment today. 
seeking some advise and time frames? 
Thanks everyone. 

@raj4949 I hate to be the one with the news but there is no set timeline for this. 

I've seen some get a response within 1 day and others take up to 10+ months... Really it all depends on the case officer and application (what checks they doing etc.) as this typically implies they need to do some additional checks / work on the application file (this could be anything really). 

Sorry it's not useful, nor what you'd want to hear - but it does mean someone has your file and that you will get an update / response. Which is good news! Have patience and stay strong. 

8 hours ago, NickB89 said:

Location VICTORIA

GRANT 28/09/2020.

On which portal you was checking?