1 hour ago, Rhitesh said:

Hello everyone I just wanna know my 186visa was grant on 6months ago  through (TRT stream ) can i work part time with another employer side by side not leaving the full time job ? 

yes you don't have any work limitation anymore

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

Does anyone know what an "open" processing status means. It is not listed on the immi website as a status.

@Swoop If you're referring to the spreadsheet then it's likely an error - that spreadsheet is done on a best effort approach and I don't think it's maintained much nowadays. 

- The official statuses are that which I'm sure you've seen online (immi website).

30 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Swoop If you're referring to the spreadsheet then it's likely an error - that spreadsheet is done on a best effort approach and I don't think it's maintained much nowadays. 

- The official statuses are that which I'm sure you've seen online (immi website).

Thank you Hex! I was so confused by it. Maybe I should worry less about the spreadsheet, in that case...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Is that something new?

did they increase or decrease waiting time?

what was the processing time before?

DE was previously 18-20 months, so the new wait of 12-19 months is a decrease. A few months back it was 11-15 months, so it fluctuates quite a bit.

2 minutes ago, 187 chef said:

Hi guys anyone have idea how ling 457 monitoring and investigation takes ?

@187 chef Welcome to the forum - I strongly suggest you read through some of the previous pages in this forum - there are many discussions on this. 

In short, there is Expected waiting times to use as a guide, however, as many here have found - they are not very dependable / accurate. So anywhere from 1 day to 2.5 years 🙂 

My 186 DE was just approved on 24th Oct. It took less than 6 months from the day we lodged the application. 

Employer nomination and visa application lodged : 3 May 19

More Information request : 2-3 weeks ago

Visa approval : 24 Oct 19

I submitted all the necessary documents in advance and maybe this sped up the process. My colleague had his visa 186 TRT approved in just 3 months.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for the result. Cheers

• Congratulations 3

Hi everyone, 

Occupation  Chef

State QLD

Number of applicants 2 (me and wife)

Stream 457-186 TRT

Visa-Nomination applied 29 June 2018

Nomination approved 4 June 29 and requested police checks which were cleared a week after

9th September requested Form 80 which was cleared in a few days

Immi status Further Assessment 

My personal status: Freaking Out! 

This seems to take forever!, almost 5 months since Nomination approved, agent contacted them last week they said nothing wrong with it just taking time.

Thanks everyone! And good luck!

On 26/10/2019 at 03:26, Software.Eng said:

My 186 DE was just approved on 24th Oct. It took less than 6 months from the day we lodged the application. 

Employer nomination and visa application lodged : 3 May 19

More Information request : 2-3 weeks ago

Visa approval : 24 Oct 19

I submitted all the necessary documents in advance and maybe this sped up the process. My colleague had his visa 186 TRT approved in just 3 months.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for the result. Cheers

Congratulations!