4 hours ago, bsuman said:

@Muppett Same here

16 hours ago, Muppett said:

I have. I regret it now though, I could be in for another long wait. If you haven’t lodged anything yet and your nomination chances are looking good I’d definitely recommend applying for both at the same time. 

I’ve only applied for my nomination... I’d rather be patient and wait it out rather than gamble with $4k personally. 

55 minutes ago, Ratu said:

Please see now. i am on the 29th day wonder when i may hear back from immi. Can they take as much time as they want?

@Ratu, Sorry to sound bit naive, but I am just curious, why skill assessment was required in your case. I thought for ENS Visa it is not required. 

Edited by BigBan

58 minutes ago, Ratu said:

Please see now. i am on the 29th day wonder when i may hear back from immi. Can they take as much time as they want?

Sorry, don't want to disappoint you but you can read in some recent post that some applicants are waiting from early 2018 and late 2017 as well. But it is true that we can only wait and department does not provide any deadline.

On 09/07/2019 at 16:50, Tweedathart said:

Mine doesn't say it anywhere??!

Screenshot_20190709-164554_Gmail.jpg.44b37b778ea65ca5eee8447f2653d1a6.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-121941_Chrome.jpg

Sorry...I just checked.. Mine does the team just before the s56 under the correspondence details... It reads "Team 10 - s56 Request..."

Doesn't matter anyways... We all have to wait. 🙄🙄

3 hours ago, Ratu said:

I am also team 13. S56 came 11/06 and docs submitted 19/06. No news todate 😞

Still some way to go I guess. s56 submitted on the first week of May are getting their golden mails over the past two days. Sit tight. Hope and pray for the best.

Cheers!

Hey Guys,

I have a question, I have submitted all the additional Docs to MA and he has also uploaded to the immi account and I can see those docs in my imported application.

But I can see the below button under upload documents. Has my MA forgot to click this after uploading or does this appear even after clicking.

may be my question is random but i just need to know as I am waiting  for Co to have a look at it. My 28 days time for submitting will expire on 24th July anyway. 

This is more of curiosity than worry.

Thanks in advance,

image.png.cb449611ccd192ca64a72b3542757553.png

2 hours ago, SBroc said:

I’ve only applied for my nomination... I’d rather be patient and wait it out rather than gamble with $4k personally. 

Up to you really. That was my initial thought too. I didn’t know about this forum at the time and now I’ve had a good look at the spreadsheet for 186 I realise the people that apply for their visa before the nomination is approved are definitely being processed faster. That said, a lot seems to have changed since April with some applications taking less then 2 months to get approved.

43 minutes ago, kashyap said:

Hey Guys,

I have a question, I have submitted all the additional Docs to MA and he has also uploaded to the immi account and I can see those docs in my imported application.

But I can see the below button under upload documents. Has my MA forgot to click this after uploading or does this appear even after clicking.

may be my question is random but i just need to know as I am waiting  for Co to have a look at it. My 28 days time for submitting will expire on 24th July anyway. 

This is more of curiosity than worry.

Thanks in advance,

image.png.cb449611ccd192ca64a72b3542757553.png

I’d check with the MA if I was you. The button mightn’t have been available before. I would think your status would change to Further assessment after providing the requested info but I don’t know for sure.

4 minutes ago, Muppett said:

Up to you really. That was my initial thought too. I didn’t know about this forum at the time and now I’ve had a good look at the spreadsheet for 186 I realise the people that apply for their visa before the nomination is approved are definitely being processed faster. That said, a lot seems to have changed since April with some applications taking less then 2 months to get approved.

Yeah, I just know I’d be pi**ed if my nomination gets refused for whatever reason, but I’ll be double pi**ed if it got refused and I lost a further $4k in the process. I’m happy to wait it out for that reason alone lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arjun_ said:

Finally I received Golden email too. Got PR today. After 2 weeks later the nomination approved. 

State: NSW
Birth Country: Nepal
Stream: 457- 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4

Nomination and visa applied: 07 August  2018

File open : 30 May 2019 and request company financial documents documents submitted: 14 June 2019

Nomination Approved: 25 June 2019

Expired documents updated before immigration request to me(like AFP and overseas one together)  so immi didn’t request anything for my visa application.

Visa granted :10 July  2019
Today my birthday and What a lovely and surprise birthday gift ever in my life got PR  today  

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

Its been really confusing, for some application immigration asks for additional document with 2-3 days after nomination approval, and In some case, both nomination and visa approved on the same day, but most of the cases its completely silent after nomination approval. it seems like immigration wants us to spend more money to renew our police check and medical.  

6 minutes ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Hi Amit did you contact with your agent regarding this problem, my agent emailed to immi but still not respond by them.

I contacted to my agent, but he told me that, you have to wait because my application still is in time frame. 

11 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Its been really confusing, for some application immigration asks for additional document with 2-3 days after nomination approval, and In some case, both nomination and visa approved on the same day, but most of the cases its completely silent after nomination approval. it seems like immigration wants us to spend more money to renew our police check and medical.  

It is bcz some time nominations and visa allocated by two case offers.

24 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Me I still have time until August but I was thinking the same, my application is decision ready but noone to review after my nomination approved,  its frustrating to see other applicants been already finalized after 2-3 months from lodging.. and, dont get me wrong,  I don't mean about the applicants but about the CO's

Edited by Dimitrios