ENS 186 Visa granted : 7/5/2019

• Congratulations 2

11 minutes ago, apoudel35 said:

Congrats mate ,

Can you please share your timeline 

12 minutes ago, apoudel35 said:

Congrats mate ,

Can you please share your timeline 

I have applied nominations and visa on 25th feb 2019,it is interesting to see some of them nomination approved within a month.congrats 

3 hours ago, lulumanda said:

I got their reply today,but seems like that they don‘t accept email except the one used in nomination,I will call my MA to make this complaint again, but maybe you are right, as the email said "While no further response has been requested, business areas may exercise their discretion and provide additional comment."

Below is their reply:

As the email address you have used in this case is not authorised on the nomination, we are unable to provide you with details about this matter. Global visa processing times will be updated monthly, providing you with an indicative timeframe only. Processing times are impacted each month by changes in application volumes, seasonal peaks, complex cases, and incomplete applications.We have now closed this case. However, we have referred your feedback to the relevant business area. While no further response has been requested, business areas may exercise their discretion and provide additional comment.

Where did you complain can u share the link. Within how many days did they reply.

PR GRANTED - I know that it's been so short for me (2.5 months) but it feels like a lifetime, so I empathise for those still waiting. See details in signature, including about April 4 email and docs requested (none).

RECOMMENDED TIP: I was very specific with the names of my documents that were uploaded as attachments/evidence. I think this made it really easy for the CO to see what document was what - and look for what they wanted. I would put the name of the applicant it related to (either my name, or my partner's name), the year, and then what the document consisted of.

See screenshots attached of what I mean. I think this can certainly help as it helps the CO find what they are looking for, rather than trying to figure out what each document is if each is named "Scan 1" , Scan 2" etc."

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 3.01.23 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 3.01.35 pm.png

• Congratulations 9

21 minutes ago, expatica said:

PR GRANTED - I know that it's been so short for me (2.5 months) but it feels like a lifetime, so I empathise for those still waiting. See details in signature, including about April 4 email and docs requested (none).

RECOMMENDED TIP: I was very specific with the names of my documents that were uploaded as attachments/evidence. I think this made it really easy for the CO to see what document was what - and look for what they wanted. I would put the name of the applicant it related to (either my name, or my partner's name), the year, and then what the document consisted of.

See screenshots attached of what I mean. I think this can certainly help as it helps the CO find what they are looking for, rather than trying to figure out what each document is if each is named "Scan 1" , Scan 2" etc."

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 3.01.23 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 3.01.35 pm.png

Really that’s the reason . I don’t think so you are just lucky and your occupation must be required and in demand . It doesn’t matter how you apply your application it just a matter of luck . 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Really that’s the reason . I don’t think so you are just lucky and your occupation must be required and in demand . It doesn’t matter how you apply your application it just a matter of luck . 

@Jerita I don't think @expatica means that how they got their approval so quickly - it seems more of an FYI / offering additional help and tips on how to layout your application to possibly help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Jerita I don't think @expatica means that how they got their approval so quickly - it seems more of an FYI / offering additional help and tips on how to layout your application to possibly help.

Yeah - I don't think that's why it was quick, however, I do think it is helpful.

I know that my occupation is not in demand as they moved it to the short term list, not medium term list. Event coordinators aren't exactly in demand or important to Australia either lol

However, I am from a LR country which helps. My company is under 10 people though.

• Like 1

@HexI’m wondering if you’re able to provide some advice - my employer received an additional request for information - contracts and payment slips which they supplied 2 weeks after the request came through. Are you able to advise when they’ll open my application? Will it only be after my nomination is approved? Mine still says received on Immi - I submitted a decision ready application. 

Just now, Lulu1990 said:

@HexI’m wondering if you’re able to provide some advice - my employer received an additional request for information - contracts and payment slips which they supplied 2 weeks after the request came through. Are you able to advise when they’ll open my application? Will it only be after my nomination is approved? Mine still says received on Immi - I submitted a decision ready application. 

@Lulu1990 Unfortunately, there is no set time for this.

It's stated that all requests are "revisited" within 28 working days from request, however, it seems to be (with this forum at least) that the rough ETA would be around 30-40 days. 

From a personal experience, I was asked for information twice, both requests were opened and reviewed within the 30-40 working day window. 
- In saying that, there been someone here that has had their CO review the requested data, on the same day it was submitted. 

Hope that helps.

3 minutes ago, Lulu1990 said:

Hi,

remember the nomination and your application are two separate applications.

The CO will not open or look at your application until the Nomination is approved - however please note that this could be on the same day - seconds, minutes after nomination approved. Or longer it just is luck of the draw 🙂

Just now, sydneyishuk said:

Hi,

remember the nomination and your application are two separate applications.

The CO will not open or look at your application until the Nomination is approved - however please note that this could be on the same day - seconds, minutes after nomination approved. Or longer it just is luck of the draw 🙂

@sydneyishuk Not completely accurate... 

I also thought this was the case, however, it seems more that the CO will not approve your visa application, until the nomination is approved.
There has been a case (here, not too long ago), whereby a CO had requested information on the visa application, even before the nomination was approved. 

This was also new to me and in a way, I was glad to see it happen.
It means that both cases could possibly be worked on at the same time, however, there is an approval process / flow whereby the visa would only be approved once the nomination has been. 

Just my 2 cents worth and something you might find interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

I also thought this was the case, however, it seems more that the CO will not approve your visa application, until the nomination is approved.
There has been a case (here, not too long ago), whereby a CO had requested information on the visa application, even before the nomination was approved. 

It means that both cases could possibly be worked on at the same time, however, there is an approval process / flow whereby the visa would only be approved once the nomination has been. 

As per I have been reading on this thread, I believe you are right. I had even heard of a case where the visa was approved first and the nomination got refused. Anything and everything can happen once you decide to embark on the journey of Australian immigration.. I can't be surprised anymore.

1 minute ago, Hex said:

It is definitely two separate cases. My nomination was approved a month ago, whereas the application was not even opened yet. All the documents for the application are up to date, so I do not expect the CO to ask me anything atm (only something very specific). It is, however, so frustrating to wait for the visa knowing it can arrive any moment and still does not. 😞

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

That is interesting, thanks!

I guess this would be at the discretion of the Case officer, maybe some of them take the complete case (as in both nomination and corresponding application) at the same time....

This would explain why some applicants get nomination and application approved simultaneously 

and then there's the other side of the coin - the two step process, nomination approval and then later on application approval..

• Like 1

On 07/03/2019 at 13:54, Rossedwards1 said:

Anyone else still waiting from 2017?

On 07/03/2019 at 13:54, Rossedwards1 said:

Anyone else still waiting from 2017?

Yes, I’m waiting from November 2017.

1 hour ago, art said:

It is definitely two separate cases. My nomination was approved a month ago, whereas the application was not even opened yet. All the documents for the application are up to date, so I do not expect the CO to ask me anything atm (only something very specific). It is, however, so frustrating to wait for the visa knowing it can arrive any moment and still does not. 😞

Same here , approved nomination and co had requested one document within 7 days. Submitted on time . It’s been 3 weeks. Still status is received.

1 hour ago, art said:

@Roshan55 What is your occupation and timeline?

Profession: cook

state: vic

nomination and ens 186 applies: 4th October 2018

Further documents asked: on 28th March 2019 , documents were submitted 10th April 2019

Nomination approved: 12th April 2019. Asked one more document (wife English requirement) with in one week. submitted on 18th April