6 minutes ago, art said:

Agreed, you may call yourself whatever you want "in Facebook". As long as you do not use the alias in legal documents it does not have any legal consequences. 

The CO did find out from on the post on the company website.

As you said that there shouldn’t be any legal consequences and for that reason it never occurred to me to mention that name but the case officer has given me S57 natural justice. I am extremely worried now.

Its very common with people from different backgrounds to anglicise their name so it’s easy for everyone.

3 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

FB page details including post.

As i said no link was mentioned there.

Screenshot_20190503-145001_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190503-144918_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190503-144946_Facebook.jpg

@Kashif.Iqbal

I feel as though there is a link within this article, especially seeing this: 

image.png.a9e8faa1837931d9eb0f3f740d332585.png

Unfortunately, without a link or proof of the article I wouldn't be able to comment, sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Kashif.Iqbal

I feel as though there is a link within this article, especially seeing this: 

image.png.a9e8faa1837931d9eb0f3f740d332585.png

Unfortunately, without a link or proof of the article I wouldn't be able to comment, sorry. 

And shared a link was for the bottom post which is not related to this. If you could see above this post is without link.

• Like 1

@Kashif.Iqbal @Hex

Hi guys,

These are the new priorities for visa nomination applications and applications, that came into effect on 27th March. The short version of this is as follows:

Order for considering nominations

The following processing priorities (with highest priority listed first) are:

a) nominations lodged on or after 18 March 2018;

b) nominations lodged before 18 March 2018. 

Order for considering visa applications

The following processing priorities (with highest priority listed first) are:

a) applications lodged on or after 18 March 2018; 

b) applications lodged before 18 March 2018. 

Within these priorities, precedence is given to nominations/applications that fall under the following:

- Labour Agreement in a Designated Area Migration Agreement (NT or Greater Southern Coast)

- Global Talent Scheme Agreement

- Positions in Regional Australia

- Sponsors with Accredited Status

- Labour Agreement

- Everybody else!

Edited by Joanne1986

1 hour ago, Royal1 said:

The CO did find out from on the post on the company website.

As you said that there shouldn’t be any legal consequences and for that reason it never occurred to me to mention that name but the case officer has given me S57 natural justice. I am extremely worried now.

Its very common with people from different backgrounds to anglicise their name so it’s easy for everyone.

I also use an alias in work,but my MA wrote an explanation for me on form 80 when i lodged the application ,in case the co find out

1 minute ago, Royal1 said:

Good that you already mentioned.

Hi @Royal1

Look at the positive - immi have not rejected your application they just require more information.

So if you reply to the requested documents by including Company Letter on Letterhead explaining and also include Stat Dec and/or Form 1023 to correct the issue.  I am sure it will be fine - they just need some clarification 🙂

Just now, sydneyishuk said:

Hi @Royal1

Look at the positive - immi have not rejected your application they just require more information.

So if you reply to the requested documents by including Company Letter on Letterhead explaining and also include Stat Dec and/or Form 1023 to correct the issue.  I am sure it will be fine - they just need some clarification 🙂

I have submitted everything I could plus a new police clearance certificate with my alias mentioned.

I hope its enough.

Are CO working on Saturday?

When should I expect to get a response by?

On 01/05/2019 at 21:17, Fung said:

Hey. I’m a little worried about how long it will take the department to verify our NZ police certificates with MOJ.

NZ police certificates are quite special, they only valid for 6 months and they need to be verified with a third party (NZ MOJ).

I’m assuming that CO will come back to our files about 28 days after sending us s56, and when he comes back, he then send a request for verification (basically similar to another s56) along with our consent forms to MOJ, and then wait for another 28 days before coming back to our files again.

Good news, they are getting it done indeed as mine was granted today. Hope you get yours soon too 🙂

• Congratulations 4

54 minutes ago, jbh said:

Good news, they are getting it done indeed as mine was granted today. Hope you get yours soon too 🙂

Congrats 🙂

Its very hard to wait once you have submitted all documents because it’s out of your hands now.

Hi guys I have received my silver email today! Over the moon!! 🙂

I havent been asked for any extra documents, is that mean they wont ask them at all? Or they might be asking some in a few days?

cheers

I havent been asked for any extra documents, is that mean they wont ask them at all? Or they might be asking some in a few days?

cheers

cheers

cheers

cheers

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

2 hours ago, jbh said:

Great news! When did they send you s56 requesting police certificate? And when did you upload your documents?

7 minutes ago, Capitano said:

Hello, 

Anyone know how to access the timesheet as I am unable to open it, 0its says "protected file"

And 

Please add me to time sheet please 

Thank you 

Hi, 

you are already in the spreadsheet 🙂

• Thanks 1

I want to ask one question I lodge my application on September 2018 I am waiting my nomination and visa but today my boss told me that he want to sold  the business retired , my question if he sold the business what will happen to my nomination and visa literally I am on depressed ?

2 hours ago, Fung said:

Great news! When did they send you s56 requesting police certificate? And when did you upload your documents?

The request was made on 21 March, and I supplied all the docs on 28 March. If they checked after the 4 weeks period they give you, then it took them around 2 weeks to get the checks done 🙂