45 minutes ago, Sickofqueues said:

There is nothing called priority processing for an agent. Bigger agents tend to be more thorough, based on experience, but that their name is not supposed to have any impact on the processing of the application. In terms of the sponsoring employer, bigger ones will tend to  get their way (not necessarily quicker) only because from a CO perspective, they have less to investigate about in terms of the legitimacy of the company.

I will agree on that because that is the exact route we went. I know a lot of Accountants that is still on pending and applied earlier than us that works in smaller companies and/or done the application themselves. However I think the size of the company does carry more weight than doing the PR yourself or using a smaller migration agency. That is why the nomination part of the process (can the company afford you, stable company, size, turnover, etc.) is the most difficult part and your actual PR part the "easy" part.

Always here to assist and will not run away, this forum helped me a lot so it's my turn to give back some knowledge and experiences we had.

• Like 1

Hi everybody

Been a silent reader for a long while now. My details below.

Want to thank you all for the support and encoragement you are keen to share which really help me through this emotionally draining process.

One question somebody may be able to help me with; been offered long term relocation from Melbourne to Sydney within my company (same position, same tasks, different project)...is this something to impact my application? Am I supposed not to leave the state for professional reasons?...I don't get a clear answer from my company's lawyer...

Thanks...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shaun_R said:

I will agree on that because that is the exact route we went. I know a lot of Accountants that is still on pending and applied earlier than us that works in smaller companies and/or done the application themselves. However I think the size of the company does carry more weight than doing the PR yourself or using a smaller migration agency. That is why the nomination part of the process (can the company afford you, stable company, size, turnover, etc.) is the most difficult part and your actual PR part the "easy" part.

Always here to assist and will not run away, this forum helped me a lot so it's my turn to give back some knowledge and experiences we had.

It all depends by case by case. In my case Nomination was approved within three months but i am waiting almost an year still my visa is not granted. Yes Nomination is main part but not very sure how the immigration is processing the applications. 

30 minutes ago, Shaun_R said:

Ahh I hope you are right...  I've been sponsored by PwC and initially thought because of the size,  reputation etc, nomination would be fairly straightforward, but following this forum over the past year or so, now I'm not so sure of anything anymore!!! 

2 minutes ago, EMcQ said:

Ahh I hope you are right...  I've been sponsored by PwC and initially thought because of the size,  reputation etc, nomination would be fairly straightforward, but following this forum over the past year or so, now I'm not so sure of anything anymore!!! 

If a corporate sponsor you it the process is a lot less intense as a small company because of the red tape of smaller company, this does not mean your application will be done sooner it just mean that you have less "pressure" for the nomination to go through successfully.

8 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I just spoke with my MA right now.

Hey dont mind saying this please be specific with your messages.And also try to respond when someone is asking you something. So we can help each other with the queries.

Edited by ajk
  • Like 9

26 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I just spoke with my MA right now.

To be very honest your account seems to be fake account as you bluff alot you didn't responded or haven't sent the screenshot proving your June 2018 or 2017 I think so we people should stop responding  your messages . Sorry for being rude. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, navneet singh said:

To be very honest your account seems to be fake account as you bluff alot you didn't responded or haven't sent the screenshot proving your June 2018 or 2017 I think so we people should stop responding  your messages . Sorry for being rude. 

Competely agree considering leaving group due to this 

40 minutes ago, Jenny1985 said:

I don’t know what you are basing this on but based on info on forum and experience of users this is inaccurate 

i observed lot of people got PR , after 1 week of nomination. and even I got exact after 1 week, I wish even u get the same

• Like 1

Hi all,

Mostly silent reader here - just to let you know of some good news and pass on some advice. We have finally got our golden email but for those who have the question about whether to wait until after nomination to submit a visa application  - don't!

We were advised by my employer to do so and as we were not using an agent we just followed their advice. Nomination was made in August 2017, nomination was approved in Dec 2017. Visa application  (for 4 people with medicals and police checks completed) was submitted 16 Feb 2018.  Visa approval came through on the 5 Feb 2019.

That delay has cost us many opportunities which we can hopefully get on top of this year - so while it is a relief to be finalised, it is also bittersweet.  I thought I would share this cautionary tale!!  That said, I have still opened the champagne 🙂

Good luck to everyone

RMF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 18

17 minutes ago, sawar said:

i observed lot of people got PR , after 1 week of nomination. and even I got exact after 1 week, I wish even u get the same

Did you lodge you nomination and Visa together? you were lucky to get in one week. But there were lot of cases where they are still waiting .

Hi Everyone,

I think we can have both the option, .both the approval options are not wrong.

The reason to get 1 week of nomination and PR approval may be that the person has already completed 2 years on 457. Those who have not completed 2 years hence probably it takes time for nomination and PR approval.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

I have a question to ask, normally how long does it take to grant the visa after nomination.

I know the quickest time is 1 day. what is the maximum they take to grant visa?

please share your views.

It would be greatly appreciated if you stopped spamming the forum with all your messages thanks make very little sense. 

You have also been asked repeatedly to update your signature.

You aren’t getting your PR anytime soon so stop asking stupid questions it’s irritating 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

I have a question to ask, normally how long does it take to grant the visa after nomination.

I know the quickest time is 1 day. what is the maximum they take to grant visa?

please share your views.

ADMIN can we ban this guy please.... we don't need this spam messages when everyone is already under pressure and anxious.... we need constructive messages and useful feedback to help us with our cases... until he updates his signature and shares screenshots of his nomination approval I think we need to ban him making unnecessary posts...  

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, galisuman said:

ADMIN can we ban this guy please.... we don't need this spam messages when everyone is already under pressure and anxious.... we need constructive messages and useful feedback to help us with our cases... until he updates his signature and shares screenshots of his nomination approval I think we need to ban him making unnecessary posts...  

Naahhhhh dnt do that, blokes probably depressed already.. He's probably on this forum while his boss is looking away.. 

Edited by Dlasar27
  • Like 1

Hi! I've just been told by the MA that our nomination has been approved on the 12th of January, with no additional documents being requested.

IMMI status is still on "Received" though. This is way more painful than I expected to be...

Thanks to you all for the precious support. Cheers

• Congratulations 8

4 minutes ago, gigio said:

Hi! I've just been told by the MA that our nomination has been approved on the 12th of January, with no additional documents being requested.

IMMI status is still on "Received" though. This is way more painful than I expected to be...

Thanks to you all for the precious support. Cheers

Wow a March 26th Application! Congrats.

It's a shame it took your MA almost a month to let you know! Imagine they'd requested additional documents... 

What is the process for importing your Application? My MA has full over sight, I'd like to start refreshing mine every half hour in a month or two haha 😄

• Like 1

Guys,

I'm really sorry for being annoying for everyone.

I'll update my signatures shortly, and I would like to update all of you, that i applied for my nomination first time through DE in 29th June 2017 which rejected in may 2018 without giving any solid reason, than my MA applied again for my nomination and visa together in june 2018 through TRT. So the first nomination was rejected and the second got approval. This is my story.

And actually i spoke with my MA this morning and he told me that, either it could take a day to grant visa after nomination approval or i could take 6 months, no body can tell you about the exact dates.

I'm sorry again for being annoying, I'm typing this message in my phone, I'll update my signature when I'll login in my computer.

Thanks everyone for your words and your patience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

Wow a March 26th Application! Congrats.

It's a shame it took your MA almost a month to let you know! Imagine they'd requested additional documents... 

What is the process for importing your Application? My MA has full over sight, I'd like to start refreshing mine every half hour in a month or two haha 😄

Can’t remember exactly how i imported my application... I guess, once you have an immi account, you just have to input your application reference no?

cheers

• Thanks 1