45 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Alrght, so I guess tonight it is time for me to open the bottle of champagne I have in the fridge which I bought when I submitted my visa application on the 17/11/17 with the hope of celebrating the granting of the visa. Haven't read the grant letter because I am not able to see it on the "Messages" section, but I was just very intense everyday looking at my immi account online to see if the "Furhter Assessment" status changed to "Finalised", which just occured 5 mins ago. Reading the word "Granted" next to my name.. ohh my godness.. It is the best feeling ever.. The most anxious wait started on the 14th of Feb after additional documents where requested, but I am glad today the wait is over.

Hope you all get yours soon. See ya when I see ya dudes!!

Congrats my love .. so happy for u !! 

2 hours ago, stevecbx said:

Hey mate, 

How did you end up applying for the same visa after the first one was refused?

Just in case, maybe I'd be on the same situation later.

Cos I thought u would not able to do that unless you take your case to MRT?

Hey @stevecbx, as long as you withdraw your visa application, then it can resubmitted with a new nomination. Well at least it could for me, as technically the first application was with a business that went out of existence, so a new application could be submitted with the new business. Its all very confusing, but another application in with a reputable Migration Agent who has given us a good a chance as any.

Hi guys,

I submitted my Nomination for General Accountant via an agent in 9/2017, till date I have not heard anything yet. I know that the processing time for 186 Direct Entry is 10-15 months. But, is there any way to find out up to "when" the immigration is processing those applications.

Because I used an agent so i do not have access to immiaccount thus, cannot find out anything else besides asking them and all they told me is - to wait.

If anyone have any ideas, please share - thanks

6 minutes ago, Vince Tran said:

Hi guys,

I submitted my Nomination for General Accountant via an agent in 9/2017, till date I have not heard anything yet. I know that the processing time for 186 Direct Entry is 10-15 months. But, is there any way to find out up to "when" the immigration is processing those applications.

Because I used an agent so i do not have access to immiaccount thus, cannot find out anything else besides asking them and all they told me is - to wait.

If anyone have any ideas, please share - thanks

Hi mate, 

Unfortunately no way to find out except follow this forum and pick up trends. Luck of the draw as well.

Even if you went through an agent you must have an immiaccount where you uploaded your medical tests, and you can import your application with a number that hte agent would have given you.

Good luck!

8 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

Hi mate, 

Unfortunately no way to find out except follow this forum and pick up trends. Luck of the draw as well.

Even if you went through an agent you must have an immiaccount where you uploaded your medical tests, and you can import your application with a number that hte agent would have given you.

Good luck!

Hey,

How do you import nomination application to personal IMMI acc? 

I have selected the 'import application' but it asks for  the following details: 

Application details

Reference number - I HAVE

Main applicant details
Date of birth
Travel document numberCountry of travel document

The above i'm struggling with as the nomination is a business not a person so obviously doesn't have a date of birth or travel document ect.

Neither of us have used an agent.

I have access to the company IMMI account but I'm conscious of annoying the lady in accounts every time i log on to check the status as she gets an email notification haha!

WHEN OH WHEN ARE OUR PROCESSING TIMES GOING TO REAPPEAR? 

I'm using the powers within law of attraction in hope i will get approved this week! WHOS WITH ME!?

3 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hey,

How do you import nomination application to personal IMMI acc? 

I have selected the 'import application' but it asks for  the following details: 

Application details

Reference number - I HAVE

Main applicant details
Date of birth
Travel document numberCountry of travel document

The above i'm struggling with as the nomination is a business not a person so obviously doesn't have a date of birth or travel document ect.

Neither of us have used an agent.

I have access to the company IMMI account but I'm conscious of annoying the lady in accounts every time i log on to check the status as she gets an email notification haha!

WHEN OH WHEN ARE OUR PROCESSING TIMES GOING TO REAPPEAR? 

I'm using the powers within law of attraction in hope i will get approved this week! WHOS WITH ME!?

I would suggest dont import any documents by yourself if you have an Agent doing it on your behalf.

All you can check is your Application status by importing your Application number, that's it.

Just now, Tania said:

Then create your ImmiAccount then import your Application number, you will see your Application status and a little bit more ie your 186 Application...

I'm not sure you understand what I'm asking. All good though! i have got the answer! Thanks for your response!

Just now, Bellabonkers said:

AH HA!

DUH! lol!

So if i use their reference number and my own date of birth ect i can view their application status.... have i got this correct??

Correct. All the details are in your Acknowledgement Letter after they submitted 186 Application

1 minute ago, Bellabonkers said:

So if i use their reference number and my own date of birth ect i can view their application status.... have i got this correct??

Almost: if u use their reference number and your own date of birth ect you can view YOUR application status :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pnm59 said:

Almost: if u use their reference number and your own date of birth ect you can view YOUR application status :P

Okay so this is what i got:

An error has occurred

This type of application is not available for import.

I'll just stick to checking my company's IMMI account 50 times a day and irritating accounts it think! 

SPRINKLING POSITIVISM SPARKLES AND HAPPINESS TO ALL TODAY!

May the force be with us! :ph34r:
  • Like 1