1 minute ago, Friskycharmer said:

I wouldn’t be able to see that as my MA only has access to that. 

As for my visa it’s not been updated at all still says the lodged date and received even though I’ve been requested To submit docs 

"as my MA only has access to that" - that and your employer 🙂

As for point 2 - that's correct, as I said, the visa and the nomination are 2 completely separate applications. 
- When the nomination is approved, that application will be updated. 
- When the visa application is approved, that application would be updated. 

The fact that the nomination is approved (in immi terms) means nothing for your visa application.
- It's basically saying "yep, your company (the company making the nomination) is allowed to sponsor someone", hence why they have to approve the nomination before even lookin at the visa application. 

Hope that's clearer. 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

"as my MA only has access to that" - that and your employer 🙂

As for point 2 - that's correct, as I said, the visa and the nomination are 2 completely separate applications. 
- When the nomination is approved, that application will be updated. 
- When the visa application is approved, that application would be updated. 

The fact that the nomination is approved (in immi terms) means nothing for your visa application.
- It's basically saying "yep, your company (the company making the nomination) is allowed to sponsor someone", hence why they have to approve the nomination before even lookin at the visa application. 

Hope that's clearer. 

Yeh got that mate thanks.

i thought that if further dice were required my visa application would go to further assessment? 

Just now, Friskycharmer said:

Yeh got that mate thanks.

i thought that if further dice were required my visa application would go to further assessment? 

I'm assuming you are referring to the visa application alone now? 

If so, then no - that's not always the case. 

- There have been a few instances, on this forum (including my personal application) that had additional information requested (you could see this in the "messages" part of the application - which was updated), however the status stayed on "Initial assessment". 

My application, which had information requested twice, never left Initial Assessment before granted. 
- I've seen this with many applications now, and typically (my own opinion) - it seems like the high risk occupation(s) or applications that are more "risky" go into further assessment. 
--- Again, this is not all cases and my own opinion 🙂 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hex said:

@expatica I say import the application and view it. I don't understand why people are scared to import their own applications (that they've paid for), simply because the MA asks you not to. 
- I agree, if you import the application with the idea to change / upload things that you are not sure on (hence, why you got an MA) - then don't.
But for viewing and keeping sanity, absolutely. 

There are a few posts on here explaining how to do this, however, to help speed the process;
- Login to immi, click on the "import application" button (something like that) --> enter your details (you will need your TRN number from your bridging visa) --> done! 

I did it.

I noticed that a few documents aren't there - but I can't see the nomination for my role when I imported it - is it possible my CV is in my nomination? Should that be in my application as well? 

48 minutes ago, Hex said:

I'm assuming you are referring to the visa application alone now? 

If so, then no - that's not always the case. 

- There have been a few instances, on this forum (including my personal application) that had additional information requested (you could see this in the "messages" part of the application - which was updated), however the status stayed on "Initial assessment". 

My application, which had information requested twice, never left Initial Assessment before granted. 
- I've seen this with many applications now, and typically (my own opinion) - it seems like the high risk occupation(s) or applications that are more "risky" go into further assessment. 
--- Again, this is not all cases and my own opinion 🙂 

Thanks hex for you help 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, expatica said:

I did it.

I noticed that a few documents aren't there - but I can't see the nomination for my role when I imported it - is it possible my CV is in my nomination? Should that be in my application as well? 

@expatica

As already mentioned - the nomination and visa applications are seperate. 

You will not have access to view your nomination, as this is a company nomination and has company details.
- You will need to reply on your MA / company to be updated about that. (Unless you're friends with the owner and they don't mind showing you the details, good luck).

You will only have access to your application, and the details related to that;
- Note that, nothing will happen with your visa application until your nomination has been dealt with (approved). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 

just to give a status on my application:

State: NSW

Birth Country: LR

Stream: 457 -> 186 TRT

Employer Nomination lodged: 11 September 2018

Employer Nomination approved: 15 February 2019

Visa lodged: 24 October 2018 (via MA)

IMMI Status: Received 

Hoping that the golden mail is coming soon 🙂

• Congratulations 5

1 hour ago, Hex said:

@expatica

As already mentioned - the nomination and visa applications are seperate. 

You will not have access to view your nomination, as this is a company nomination and has company details.
- You will need to reply on your MA / company to be updated about that. (Unless you're friends with the owner and they don't mind showing you the details, good luck).

You will only have access to your application, and the details related to that;
- Note that, nothing will happen with your visa application until your nomination has been dealt with (approved). 

Hex, your contribution is so important for this group! Thank you!! 

• Like 4

On 27/02/2019 at 16:31, YSLL said:

Hello,  🎉

We've been following this forum for a couple of months and were always happy to see grants coming through, so I thought we'd share our!!

Stream: 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
Visa and Nomination applied:  28 March 2018
Further Assessment on 21st Feb 2019 (Requested proof of registration to Tennis Australia)

Good luck to everyone ❤️

Happy to hear!!! That’s great news!

would you mind to share when te nomination got approved?

Many thanks 

2 hours ago, tuti said:

Hex, your contribution is so important for this group! Thank you!! 

Especially as his PR has been granted - he has no real reason to hang around to help people. Majority of the time once PR is granted poster disappears.

@Hex Your a credit to the community we have here 👏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Especially as his PR has been granted - he has no real reason to hang around to help people. Majority of the time once PR is granted poster disappears.

@Hex Your a credit to the community we have here 👏

I also try to help someone in need. But not like Hex. Hex is a real life superman. Whenever someone in need, he turns up. Good on you mate. Clapping..

• Thanks 1

Guys i had received my golden email today.

PR granted 🍻🍺🎉🎉🎉 after long wait.This group helped me in sharing important information all the time.

no documents asked Changed received status to finalised today at 5 pm.

I will be still active in this group for sure.

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 19

8 hours ago, Hex said:
6 hours ago, Hex said:

@Mariana To answer this bluntly - they'll make contact 🙂 

Typically, you'll know from one of the following:
- Your nomination / application will be approved / updated.
- You'll be asked for some additional information.
- Your application will be updated to a new status (Received --> Initial / Further assessment. 

Basically, something will happen on your case and you will see that the application's "last updated" date change. 

Ideally, you'll know when they simply approve the application and nomination at the same time 😛 

Hi Hex,

Can I ask a question, on my application page, it says lat update 15, DEC.

my normination applied in March 2018 while visa in July 2018.

the status: received. 

Does this updates means anything?

I heard nothing so far from no one.

1 hour ago, ajk said:

Guys i had received my golden email today.

PR granted 🍻🍺🎉🎉🎉 after long wait.This group helped me in sharing important information all the time.

no documents asked Changed received status to finalised today at 5 pm.

I will be still active in this group for sure.

congrats Bro! I have a question btw, you get your nomination one year ago, so what happened during these days? further assessment or you delayed for some reason.

27 minutes ago, mukden said:

congrats Bro! I have a question btw, you get your nomination one year ago, so what happened during these days? further assessment or you delayed for some reason.

No i haven’t delayed i lodged within two weeks after my nomination was approved we lodged a desicion ready application.

This week my afp check is gone expire and medicals next week.

My wife is pregnant now we notified via change in circumstances form.

My migration agent emailed to immigration that my medicals gone expire in a week and it will hard for my wife to undergo medicals again and requested for grant.

With 10 days i received grant it was pure luck by god’s grace we got it.

it all depends on CO and luck as well.

• Congratulations 2

1 hour ago, Jennyc said:

Hi Hex,

Can I ask a question, on my application page, it says lat update 15, DEC.

my normination applied in March 2018 while visa in July 2018.

the status: received. 

Does this updates means anything?

I heard nothing so far from no one.

Hi All,

I have a similar question.

My nomination and visa application were lodged in June 2018 and the status is still "Received" and last update says "1st of February 2019". Can someone please tell me what it means ? 

36 minutes ago, Momo bey said:

Hi All,

I have a similar question.

My nomination and visa application were lodged in June 2018 and the status is still "Received" and last update says "1st of February 2019". Can someone please tell me what it means ? 

I believe that's the last time an amendment was made to your Application. 

Did you recently send your MA a document to update? e.g. a Police Certificate?

7 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

I believe that's the last time an amendment was made to your Application. 

Did you recently send your MA a document to update? e.g. a Police Certificate?

Neither me nor my MA have sent documents to update. The last documents we sent were the police check and medical check up in September 2018.

So, i wonder what this update is for 

Edited by Momo bey

9 hours ago, ajk said:

No i haven’t delayed i lodged within two weeks after my nomination was approved we lodged a desicion ready application.

This week my afp check is gone expire and medicals next week.

My wife is pregnant now we notified via change in circumstances form.

My migration agent emailed to immigration that my medicals gone expire in a week and it will hard for my wife to undergo medicals again and requested for grant.

With 10 days i received grant it was pure luck by god’s grace we got it.

it all depends on CO and luck as well.

This means your child will be citizen  (as we discussed). That's awesome, very happy for you guys, congrats!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Momo bey said:

Neither me nor my MA have sent documents to update. The last documents we sent were the police check and medical check up in September 2018.

So, i wonder what this update is for 

@momo (with all the talk in the news about this, I don't like your choice of name) | @Jennyc

So, it basically means your application was updated, by someone. There are many reasons why this could happen;
- Medicals get uploaded / updated from the provider (BUPA)
- Additional documents (AFP or anything really) have been updated, by you / your MA
- Someone has viewed your case and updated it with something (this would typically mean you would have a "message" within your application)

My suggestion would be to check your application and browse through the list of documents, to see if any of them were updated (there is a "last updated" date), or check your "Messages" as there might be something waiting for you - Request for more information etc.

If none of this is the case, then the best person to know, should be your MA (they should be able to tell you why it was updated). 

Edited by Hex

47 minutes ago, Nora said:

@Hex you are awesome mate. Thanks for your support!! Congrats to all getting updates to their visa applications and getting PR granted. 

🍀

Thanks guys - awesome recognition, although I'm not the only one (@Nora | @boo-yaa just to name a couple).

There are many people here that are way helpful - it's the community and what we are here for.
- To try help make this process a little easier (any way possible). 

Keep up the great work guys - now, lets get some PR's granted! 🎉

Edited by Hex
  • Like 5
  • Congratulations 1

Hi Guys,
Just met a friend today and received more good news for Feb2018 submission.

I was only able to get minimum details:

Submission by his wife: T1984.

VISA submission in Feb2018- (sorry he did not recollect exact date of submission)

Stream: Lifescientist nec.

His MA informed him that CO has been assigned on 26Feb2019. 

• Congratulations 3