2 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Has someone applied 186 TRT on 09/11/2017 or around the time? Its been more than 7 months but still no CO has been assigned yet. 

Do you guys have any idea how long to get a CO?

Thanks

I think someone from us applied in December 2017 and he got his visa in last week of may. Any thing can be happened sometimes immi give decision in 6 or 7 months.

Your good news is not far now.

Has someone applied 186 TRT on 09/11/2017 or around the time? Its been more than 7 months but still no CO has been assigned yet. 
Do you guys have any idea how long to get a CO?
Thanks

Applied in may 2016
Haven’t heard anything yet
It’s depends on case to case
U may hear soon
Good luck

1 hour ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I think someone from us applied in December 2017 and he got his visa in last week of may. Any thing can be happened sometimes immi give decision in 6 or 7 months.

Your good news is not far now.

Thanks Iqbal bhai, Hope your word comes true. The global visa processing frame says 75% - 12 months and 90% - 13 months to get processing done. 

1 hour ago, Trisha saini said:

Applied in may 2016
Haven’t heard anything yet
It’s depends on case to case
U may hear soon
Good luck

How come you applied 2016 so it means it’s been 25 months still undecided? Did you apply through 186 TRT or 187 DE?

2 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

How long is a piece of string? Sadly no one can answer your question. As you can see from the forum, timelines vary vastly on a case by case basis.

You are 7 months in so hopefully you don't have much longer to go....fingers crossed.

Nothing we can do but hope only

10 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Be calm down guys, we are here to show our experiences with each other, so please don't argue.

Another week, hopefully most of us will get their good news in this week.

Best of luck everyone.

Ok but the fact remains that people come on this forum, pull things out of thin air, and the tell it like its the gospel. I think shutting down debate because its awkward or uncomfortable is not enough of a reason to stop challenging people. Yes we are here to share experiences - but we must also be mindful not to make people worry more.

End of the day people can have their opinions but they need to make sure that its an opinion only unless supported by evidence.

Edited by MaggieMay24
  • Like 1

I think everything always needs to be checked.  The forum is for opinions and personal experiences and those using it should be aware that any particular situation/solution may not apply across the board- that is just commonsense. There is, however, a great value in hearing from others with similar experiences and finding that you are not alone!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

70% in 36 months

90% 1000 years ENS 186 TRT

Heard it here first guys and gals!

If I pass away before my visa is approved can I appeal my death to the AAT? Anyone been in this situation, if so what documents did you require?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, pzuk said:

Pahhh I read the first line of that and I felt my stomach drop to the floor, then read on haha

Haha! Wish I could have see your face!

9 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

If I pass away before my visa is approved can I appeal my death to the AAT? Anyone been in this situation, if so what documents did you require?

Just use the search function on the forum mate - should come up.

On 21/04/2017 at 01:50, Yuyu said:

Really want to share my story!

9/9/16 nomination and visa apply

7/3/17 submitted further doc

23/3/17 nomination refused due to training benchmarks fee not enough

25/3/17 paid training fee again

10/4/17 MA re-apply 186 nomination and visa

New policy: From 19/4/17 Immigration announced that 457 visa changed and I known that my occupation removed from the list already.

is anyone in the same case as me?

Don't know any affect for my new application with the new policy.

very worry on it!o.O

Hi i am same situation did u get u approval now plz share this will help me

Looking for MAs and MIGRATION lawyers:

Nomination and visa submitted : 23 jan 2017

Direct entry

ONSHORE - LR Country

Till today: STATUS RECEIVED, no emails or communication from the department since the day documents were submitted. 15 months and counting for the case to be opened.

MA says there's nothing that can be done but wait, no will to email or call the department on my behalf.

Have been living in OZ for 5 years, working for the same company for 5 years, currently hold a 457 visa. I believe my MAs could help me out but dunno what's happening and why do they refuse. Any MAs out there that are willing to have a chat about my case and give me some advice. Happy to change MAs. Any answers would be appreciated

35 minutes ago, Totto said:

Direct entry

ONSHORE - LR Country

Till today: STATUS RECEIVED, no emails or communication from the department since the day documents were submitted. 15 months and counting for the case to be opened.

MA says there's nothing that can be done but wait, no will to email or call the department on my behalf.

Have been living in OZ for 5 years, working for the same company for 5 years, currently hold a 457 visa. I believe my MAs could help me out but dunno what's happening and why do they refuse. Any MAs out there that are willing to have a chat about my case and give me some advice. Happy to change MAs. Any answers would be appreciated

Yeeeezus. You've been waiting a while. I'd definitely recommend calling a couple of Migration Agents for some advice as it's free to do so, would be good to get a couple of opinions and see if there's a common theme?

45 minutes ago, Totto said:

Direct entry

ONSHORE - LR Country

Mate I applied in dec 2016 and still received

23 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Ok but the fact remains that people come on this forum, pull things out of thin air, and the tell it like its the gospel. I think shutting down debate because its awkward or uncomfortable is not enough of a reason to stop challenging people. Yes we are here to share experiences - but we must also be mindful not to make people worry more.

End of the day people can have their opinions but they need to make sure that its an opinion only unless supported by evidence.

Dear Parkesy, 

Aaaakhh ThhOOooo !!

Thank you ? ? ?