35 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Any cook waiting from June 2017 trt ?

mine still haven’t heard nothing 

29/06/2017

trt cook

nsw pese

Most of the people who applied in June through TRT are getting their reply now, hopefully your good news is not too far now.

I would suggest to do contact with your MA to ask any latest updates.

Edited by Kashif.Iqbal

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Most of the people who applied in June through TRT are getting their reply now, hopefully your good news is not too far now.

I would suggest to do contact with your MA to ask any latest updates.

Thanks mate 

38 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I got a question in my mind right now, currently that how many workers in Australia on 457 visa? 

As at 31/03/2018 The number of people in Australia on Temporary Resident (Skilled) Visas is 84,676 (Dept of Home Affairs stats)

4 hours ago, Siddu said:

When did you lodeged ?

I lodged on 4th april 17 and nomonayion approved 4 march ssme day they ask for pcc fir me.and form 80 again..i submit all doc on 27 april and 19 april requst for my husband pcc wd hich i submit 10 may 18

11 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

I lodged on 4th april 17 and nomonayion approved 4 march ssme day they ask for pcc fir me.and form 80 again..i submit all doc on 27 april and 19 april requst for my husband pcc wd hich i submit 10 may 18

Was your PCC expired or not submitted before ?

14 minutes ago, Navsandy said:

its very strange,  usually in ENS/RSMS most of the scrutiny is on business side but your business is already approved.

Did you ask them what kind of checks are going on ? some time they say third party checks are in process from HR countries or verification pending on marriage stuff like that...

which country you are from?

HR LR?

you partner included in application is onshore or offshore?

Please someone give me a clue.

Suppose I apply rcb and nomination today, receive my rcb after few weeks and nomination let's say after 1 year. If I want to lodge my visa application after receiving the nomination, will I need to get a new rcb as the old rcb would be expired by that time(rcb is valid for 3 months I guess). 

One more question, for how long the nomination is valid?

14 minutes ago, pzuk said:

Do we think it means anything if someone from the Dept. looks at your LinkedIn profile?

Actually I'm gonna answer my own Q with a no as they're from dept of a different type of visa. Sorry for the internal monologue 

• Haha 1

Yes no grants from last 10 days or so,

don’t know what they are working on?

really fed up with the process, to be honest I don’t have much time to wait, too many complicate things happen around me.

oh god please please give us Grants ?

14 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Yes no grants from last 10 days or so,

don’t know what they are working on?

really fed up with the process, to be honest I don’t have much time to wait, too many complicate things happen around me.

oh god please please give us Grants ?

All the best..