1 hour ago, dodziu said:

Im under accommodation and hospitality managers nec, waiting since 30th October, dont expect any news earlier than September.Looks like all kind managers have to wait around 10-12months 

I think its roughly around 12 months unfortunately for managers

16 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Do you have a MA??

so sorry to hear that mate, I think youd better discuss with your MA, see if it was possibly the immigrations fault, apeal if yes. re lodge if not, and find the exact infor for training benchmark.

1 minute ago, Deh said:
15 minutes ago, Jai12 said:
186 I hve ma . 

Didn't your MA check the training amount before lodging your nomination? What did he say about the refusal?

I know some of the employers think might have a chance to skip or save money if the co not straight on it

2 minutes ago, God hand said:

I know some of the employers think might have a chance to skip or save money if the co not straight on it

Yess u are rright

2 minutes ago, God hand said:

34 minutes ago, Jai12 said:

He said was enough and he surprised too . How come they refused . He told me to do apeal . 

It must be 1% on total gross pay of employees if the employees do training.

and 2% on total gross pay if the company wants to do charity 

43 minutes ago, Jai12 said:

He said was enough and he surprised too . How come they refused . He told me to do apeal . 

Will there be a chance of refusal because of paid all the previous two years training fees together while transition to 186 not every year?