19 minutes ago, LYWY said:

Hi guys

Just wanna share my happiness to you all. My MA called me and sent me the nomination approval letter this morning!!! Praise God.... My nomination got approved today and booking for health check up.

My Timeline
Nomination and Visa application lodged 1.6.17
Country Level: LR 2ppl
Nomination approval: 13.4.18

Still waiting on PR but my heart is already overwhelmed by the news. Knowing the waiting time is long and painful but having the supports here and updates from different ones are just precious!! Thank you all and hope more and more ppl will get their nomination and visa granted asap :)

Congrats 

why you book for health checkup,your medical already expire ?

23 minutes ago, LYWY said:

Hi guys

Just wanna share my happiness to you all. My MA called me and sent me the nomination approval letter this morning!!! Praise God.... My nomination got approved today and booking for health check up.

My Timeline

Still waiting on PR but my heart is already overwhelmed by the news. Knowing the waiting time is long and painful but having the supports here and updates from different ones are just precious!! Thank you all and hope more and more ppl will get their nomination and visa granted asap :)

Great!! One step closer. Congratulations!

I'm also waiting for PR after the nomination was approved (accountant)... CO asked for a new police check from my home country, it was submitted already and now just waiting.

2 minutes ago, Ahmed2 said:

Congrats 

why you book for health checkup,your medical already expire ?

I didn't do the body check beforehand. Cause I know my bf body check examination will be expired by the time they look into our file. So we are thinking just to wait. :)

Now they sent us the info requested which is health check up and my HK police check :) YEAH!!! They do look into nomination and visa together!!!

35 minutes ago, LYWY said:

Hi guys

My Timeline

Awesome news! Come ooooooooon June

11 minutes ago, LAG said:

Great!! One step closer. Congratulations!

I'm also waiting for PR after the nomination was approved (accountant)... CO asked for a new police check from my home country, it was submitted already and now just waiting.

You will be very very close now mate!

18 hours ago, ankush said:

i applied in may 2017 we paid training benchmark before applying for two years

So sorry to u!! May I know are u DE or Trt and did the refuse letter point that what problem is the training benchmark? Like not enough or not paid?thanks!

Edited by God hand

Just now, parveen said:

Just I want to know any hairdresser waiting iam waiting for 18 months DE

I am a hairdresser DE as well. I applied March 2017. 

Have spoken to immi and they’ve taken a decision on the nomination, but they’re not allowed to tell me what it is. It all looks good and a case officer are looking into my file. They’re pretty helpful when you call (as long as you’re very nice?)

Said I should have a decision very soon.

Havd you called them at all?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parveen said:

I call them 3 months ago she said my case is not allocated yet what number did u call

I would call them every day if I were you! You’re way past the processing time!

Has there been any issues or requested docs for your file?

There is only one number to call now -

131 881

2 hours ago, God hand said:

So sorry to u!! May I know are u DE or Trt and did the refuse letter point that what problem is the training benchmark? Like not enough or not paid?thanks!

they said they did not have enough training benchmarks proof to be paid

 There is insufficient evidence to demonstrate that the business has fulfilled the training commitments during the most recent SBS approval and the case officer has considered it is not reasonable to disregard the failure despite a training contribution having been paid on 26 May 2017.
Accordingly, DHA has provided you with an invitation to comment, cautioning you that your visa application may likely be refused on the basis that the employer’s nomination application has been refused.

i got this mail from immi

Edited by ankush

Hi guys, 

May I ask, is there are regulation stated that if the owner works in the business, that means the owner will decide any core decisions within the business as well therefore the case officer will refuse the case. As there are 2 refused nominations without requesting any further documents I think with the same case officer. If anyone can find the rule please let me know, if they got refused by financial reasons, training benchmarks, salary,... I can understand. So in other to sponsor, the owner can't work?

My nomination got refused as a Restaurant manager after 17 months of waiting period in south australia.

Reason from immi: Since the owner is involved in the restaurant and he is responsible and taking all the big decisions so this restaurant doesn’t need a manager. Immi claimed that applicant is a day to day manager which doesn’t meet the requirement of being a manager.

The case officer refused without asking for further information and he based his decision on the assumption that the owner works at the shop (not true) and therefore I am not a manager but only a supervisor as the owner as the final decision on important matters of the business such as product mix, pricing, marketing and budgeting (so he thinks). 

This information does not appear in any document. We were very careful and the organisation chart clearly shows I am the person in charge. My job description is completely in line with all the duties of a retail manager but for some reason, the case officer believes that the owner is present at the shop part-time (can't explain why). My only doubt is that my employer signed all the documentation with the title "director" (it is a company after all with 2 investors) and that might have misled the case officer. Rather than this, we have received no phone calls and no inspections.

My employer has said that he wants to appeal. We have so much evidence already collected that proves he does not cover the above functions but it is only me. That shop was at a loss when I came thanks to the incompetence of the previous manager and in less than a year I made it profitable by implementing a different strategy and a shop transformation. It is so unfair!

Now I'm worried.