Does anyone have any experience of getting cash payment. First month when I started I received cash for that month. Rest of the month I received on my bank account. I have payslips for all. Is it gona be a problem? 

19 minutes ago, Rajon said:

Does anyone have any experience of getting cash payment. First month when I started I received cash for that month. Rest of the month I received on my bank account. I have payslips for all. Is it gona be a problem? 

If you got paid legally then it should be fine 

like mode of payment via cash in MYOB.

no problem 

On 04/04/2018 at 18:23, Alex Angilinwago said:

Interesting that you opt 186 transitional rather than 189 for skilled immigration as an accountant. isn't 189 quicker and no wait?

what skill assessment did you use for general accountant?

is your employer an accounting firm?

Hi,

For accountant right now, even if u get 80 for point test, it s not guaranteed for you to receive an invitation as no invites have been issued for this occupation since Jan 2018 if i remember it correctly. 

Plus im struggling to get 7 in writing for IELTS so basically i got 65 for point test without IELTS :/

I just renewed my SA for general accountant and got the result today. All good !!

And yes, I m working for an accounting firm. 

43 minutes ago, khan010 said:
59 minutes ago, Siddu said:
If you got paid legally then it should be fine 
like mode of payment via cash in MYOB.
no problem 

Bro can you please explain myob. I don't have much knowledge about that. Thanks

It’s the software where payslip gets generated 

there are other different softwares as well.

in that you get options like cash,cheque and bank transfer 

mode of payments (salary )

• Like 1

@sbrowne9 & @Alex Angilinwago I just got a call this morning from my MA that they have rejected my nomination as well yesterday & they gave such a silly reasons for that such as does not have financial capacity?

As I was working with employer for 30 hours as there is no restrictions before visa so they objected y u were not working with him for full time hours as they think he is not capable to afford me for next 2 years so just going to appeal now & let’s see how it goes...

gud luck for u all?

• Sad 1

[mention=263093]sbrowne9[/mention] & [mention=257222]Alex Angilinwago[/mention] I just got a call this morning from my MA that they have rejected my nomination as well yesterday & they gave such a silly reasons for that such as does not have financial capacity?
As I was working with employer for 30 hours as there is no restrictions before visa so they objected y u were not working with him for full time hours as they think he is not capable to afford me for next 2 years so just going to appeal now & let’s see how it goes...
gud luck for u all[emoji106]

Which occupation mate and when did you apply

@oscar business was doing really well every year they just said y u were not working full time like y 31 hours not 38 hours it shows may b he can’t afford u & won’t be able to afford u further for next 2 years..we both matched our letters it’s shows they were comparing salary packages & financial statements from the documents other person provided in 2015 to get sponsored it’s so silly to see those points 

Yeah the waiting drove me crazy but it’s best to not count the days and just carry on with day to day stuff, but I still found myself checking this forum every hour ? 

did you lodge visa and nomination together?

im sure your day will be soon you have the biggest part over

best of luck to everybody 

Guest bradfords

Hi guys, I've just had a go at putting my details BACK on to the spreadsheet in September 2016 as I was removed ?

Don't think I've done it correctly can anyone help please ??????? X tia

MARKETING!!! MARKETING!!! MARKETING!!! MARKETING!!!

Finally guys, after 10 months waiting I got the golden email yesterday!!!

Nomination and visa approved on 06/04/2018. Nothing asked.

Wish all the best to you guys! surely very soon you will receive this golden email too.

• Like 4

Wish all the best to you guys! surely very soon you will receive this golden email too.

congratuliations..
did you ever update any documents on the period where you were waiting or only the documents you uploaded when you were lodging the applications?

1 hour ago, mgc said:

Worth coming out of forum retirement to read this.

Congrats!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bradfords said:

Hi guys, I've just had a go at putting my details BACK on to the spreadsheet in September 2016 as I was removed ?

Don't think I've done it correctly can anyone help please ??????? X tia

Hello

I cant see you? What month and name?

Guest Nico85

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I have a question.

I am a secondary applicant.

My partner has applied for 186 visa, onshore, trt, baker in October 2017.

We are currently working in the same company and I'm having some problems with my wrist.

I would like to quit the job as soon as we get the permanent visa but I am scared the visa will be cancelled.

I know this is something that can happen for primary applicants because they have to signe they are intentioned to work another 2 years with the company.

Does it apply to the secondary applicant as well?

Thanks