Guest deepak1986

what a bullsitt now they are working 15 hour a day. Common.. we are money for them without any government benefits. Citizens do not care about job.. we are running the country. Because we need money for visas. So don’t make dream houses... it is your luck to gain your residency... they work weekday on office hours.. 

15 minutes ago, Ahmed2 said:

Hlw

I asked to my Ma about https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/htmlview# this link.he told me he have no idea about this spreadsheet.is this spreadsheet is correct ?

@Ahmed2 This isn't an official spreadsheet, just a spreadsheet put together by someone on the forum where people can put in their details if they want to in order to follow others progress. Not sure what you mean by asking your migration agent about it, and wouldnt expect them to know about it as most dont...and we just have to trust each other in order to believe its validity...I for one have no reason no to believe it!!

• Like 2

Guest bradfords
6 hours ago, Ahmed2 said:

Hlw

I asked to my Ma about https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/htmlview# this link.he told me he have no idea about this spreadsheet.is this spreadsheet is correct ?

Hi, Been following this forum and the spreadsheet for past 4 years(second application for me I'm afraid )

The spreadsheet used to be spot on for being able to gather what month immi where processing. They used to complete the month they where on and then move on to the next up until the last year.

It's not as accurate now a days as they are leaving 10% of each months applications behind and are moving on to more recent files leaving old files behind.

the spreadsheet has recently been messed about with, so its not accurate at all. Someone has completely removed me from sept 16 and it shows that sept month is complete,  this is not the case! ?.

There's no way to know how long it will take to be allocated to a case officer, or if you will be one of the 10% that gets left behind.

Patients plays a huge part in this process, this forum can be great for support as everyone is in the same boat so we can help to reassure u throughout your journey.

Stay positive and best of luck to u xxx

7 hours ago, bradfords said:

Hi, Been following this forum and the spreadsheet for past 4 years(second application for me I'm afraid )

The spreadsheet used to be spot on for being able to gather what month immi where processing. They used to complete the month they where on and then move on to the next up until the last year.

It's not as accurate now a days as they are leaving 10% of each months applications behind and are moving on to more recent files leaving old files behind.

the spreadsheet has recently been messed about with, so its not accurate at all. Someone has completely removed me from sept 16 and it shows that sept month is complete,  this is not the case! ?.

There's no way to know how long it will take to be allocated to a case officer, or if you will be one of the 10% that gets left behind.

Patients plays a huge part in this process, this forum can be great for support as everyone is in the same boat so we can help to reassure u throughout your journey.

Stay positive and best of luck to u xxx

How do you know about this 10% thing?

21 minutes ago, mvlm said:

Agree completely with @bradfords

The 10% thing is in the immi guidelines; 75% processed in 10 months, 90% processed in 15 months as per the website for 186 DE (valid today, may change). That indicates that while the majority of applications will be processed within these guidelines, but that 10% wont...10% get lost into a black hole unfortunately which fall outside those dates, which is really crappy

Just now, sbrowne9 said:

Agree completely with @bradfords

The 10% thing is in the immi guidelines; 75% processed in 10 months, 90% processed in 15 months as per the website for 186 DE (valid today, may change). That indicates that while the majority of applications will be processed within these guidelines, but that 10% wont...10% get lost into a black hole unfortunately which fall outside those dates, which is really crappy

Normally there would be a reason for those to fall into the 10% tho. Applications that fall into the 'black hole' as you put it, would IMO have some risk attached that has prevented them from being processed in the standard time frame. Risk could be country, occupation, issues with company, or documents supplied.

IMO - if all your docs are up-to date and everything is submitted as requested, from an agent that knows what they are doing,  your from a low risk country with a reputable company you would be very unfortunate to fall within the 10%.

The actual occupation will have an effect also. The more skilled the better. An example of this would be if you look at the two finalised applications submitted in Nov:

General Practitioner - Low Risk - Nom 1/11/17 - Granted 06/03/18 - 4.2 months
Judicial / Legal - Low Risk - Nom 21/11/17 - Granted 24/02/18 - 3.2 months

Both granted  way under 5 months.

Again, this is all just my opinion, not based on fact.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Normally there would be a reason for those to fall into the 10% tho. Applications that fall into the 'black hole' as you put it, would IMO have some risk attached that has prevented them from being processed in the standard time frame. Risk could be country, occupation, issues with company, or documents supplied.

IMO - if all your docs are up-to date and everything is submitted as requested, from an agent that knows what they are doing,  your from a low risk country with a reputable company you would be very unfortunate to fall within the 10%.

The actual occupation will have an effect also. The more skilled the better. An example of this would be if you look at the two finalised applications submitted in Nov:

General Practitioner - Low Risk - Nom 1/11/17 - Granted 06/03/18 - 4.2 months
Judicial / Legal - Low Risk - Nom 21/11/17 - Granted 24/02/18 - 3.2 months

Both granted  way under 5 months.

Again, this is all just my opinion, not based on fact.

Yep, that would be my opinion too! I didnt say there wasnt a reason, just stated that there is a 10% to answer mvlm's question! And to further Bradford's post, I think onshore or offshore also has a huge bearing on the processing time.

But you are right, these are all just opinions based on evidence such as the spreadsheet and this forum

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pzuk said:

If it helps with anyone's timelines - my colleague lodged her application early November for PR and got granted yesterday - took 5 months, was contacted only once which was in Feb for medical

Can you confirm occupation please?

Guest bradfords
6 hours ago, mvlm said:

I was informed by immigration when I called to ask why I'm still waiting and they had moved on to the following months.

The time frAmerican dose not apply to the10% of  applications that are left behind from each month.

They aim to process up to 90 %