Guest deepak1986
47 minutes ago, zanfo said:

Mine says 8-13months and my MA said that once you give them a call they lose the control on your application on their side?!?

Hi is trt or de , and 186 visa or 187visa..

27 minutes ago, coolmittu said:

what control? thanks plz explain

MA said to be careful about call them up as he will lose the control of my application.

Lika if I call and something happens it’s because I called... wtf is wrong in calling them I dunno

2 minutes ago, zanfo said:

MA said to be careful about call them up as he will lose the control of my application.

Lika if I call and something happens it’s because I called... wtf is wrong in calling them I dunno

I think may be because all calls are recorded in your file so if calling too many time might annoy them?

6 minutes ago, zanfo said:

Thats totally bull shit your MA is telling u..if immi dont wants you to call them then why immi has published the phone number..however whats your occupation and when did u apply

14 minutes ago, coolmittu said:

Thats totally bull shit your MA is telling u..if immi dont wants you to call them then why immi has published the phone number..however whats your occupation and when did u apply

rest manager, dec 2016, 186 DE low risk. No news at all

39 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Is it TRT or DE?

which pese?

siddu, just an advise to you. Tell you MA if your company docs are not clear to show the appropriate business activity the he should write a submission and make it clear. all the best bro. 

Can pls some 1 help me pls
So I applied my 186 visa on 20/June /2017 as a cook TRT stream Still no news
Problem is nowadays wt I m hearing from people that immi is gona take a decession on wt ever documents are attached so all the BAS statements and PAYG for the apprenticeship are attached till August
so should I attach the latest statement as well or wait until immi not ask ? My MA told me we are gona wait until immi not ask for any paperwork so I m little confused Pls if some 1 can help me thx

38 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

siddu, just an advise to you. Tell you MA if your company docs are not clear to show the appropriate business activity the he should write a submission and make it clear. all the best bro. 

Thanks heaps bro,

my company documents are up to date and very clear.

1 hour ago, Fida said:

Hello All

I re - attached  the required (afp) doc and contacted VICpse few minutes ago, she confirmed receiving docs but she said since it hasnt covered 28days period, so I'd need to wait for final decision some where till 24th of April but by then my current afp would expire. I didnt remember that while talking to her and now i realised my afp expiry date is 20th April. Any advice?

186 trt Proj Manager

Visa nom app: 20 April 2017

Nom approved 22 march 2018, afp requested

docs submitted same day

Decision: waiting

Hi fida.... does ur immi account showing FURTHER ASSESMENT ? wat processing time is showing on ur time line ?

3 minutes ago, Navi dutt said:

Immi asked me docs for nomination nd afp ... i uploaded on 6th of march .... still waiting.... my immi account says 17 to 20 months nd FURTHER ASSESMENT..... applied nom nd visa on dec 2016

How long did it take for your immi status to change after submitting doc?

6 minutes ago, Fida said:

How long did it take for your immi status to change after submitting doc?

Whn thy asked afp it changed initial assessment to further assessment..... can u plz tell me on ur immi account wat processing time it is showing..... mine says 17 to 20 months..

Thx

2 hours ago, Fida said:

Hello All

I re - attached  the required (afp) doc and contacted VICpse few minutes ago, she confirmed receiving docs but she said since it hasnt covered 28days period, so I'd need to wait for final decision some where till 24th of April but by then my current afp would expire. I didnt remember that while talking to her and now i realised my afp expiry date is 20th April. Any advice?

186 trt Proj Manager

Visa nom app: 20 April 2017

Nom approved 22 march 2018, afp requested

docs submitted same day

Decision: waiting

I think u should upload new afp.... bcoz ur old one thy already hve

2 minutes ago, Navi dutt said:

Whn thy asked afp it changed initial assessment to further assessment..... can u plz tell me on ur immi account wat processing time it is showing..... mine says 17 to 20 months..

Thx

it says 8-11 months