Just now, pnm59 said:

funny, it now shows in mine as well, it didn't 5 min ago...
Ok that sounds right, looks like they're processing march-april 2017 nowadays

Yes it does, they have changed it. Most of the applications are being processed on their 11 month. This is the latest timeframe my MA has concluded. Most of the cased are coming up with 11 months time frame. 

As per Immigration these are the top priority skilled visas 

when they say TRT stream all applications must follow the same timeline in regardless of skill level and occupations 

but here most of the skill level 1 occupations got approved within 5 months of time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Hello Rizwan, 

Sorry about your loss brother. As per my information you still have 28 days to get back in to Australia. Since I am not the lawyer You better confirm from your migration agent. I can feel your pain. I wish the response was different but all i can say now is this ain't the end of the world bro. 

I’m already back in Melbourne working on to appeal against the decision. I’m not sure how long it would take to get response from Tribunals. Thanks anyways 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Navi dutt said:

Hi guys ... my immi account showing 17 to 20 months for 187

1 hour ago, Rizwan said:

I’m already back in Melbourne working on to appeal against the decision. I’m not sure how long it would take to get response from Tribunals. Thanks anyways 

usually take 6 months to 12 months. 

Hello All

I re - attached  the required (afp) doc and contacted VICpse few minutes ago, she confirmed receiving docs but she said since it hasnt covered 28days period, so I'd need to wait for final decision some where till 24th of April but by then my current afp would expire. I didnt remember that while talking to her and now i realised my afp expiry date is 20th April. Any advice?

186 trt Proj Manager

Visa nom app: 20 April 2017

Nom approved 22 march 2018, afp requested

docs submitted same day

Decision: waiting

17 minutes ago, Tania said:

And I believe this is the most updated from them as shown Updated on 20 March 2018 (for the month ending 28 February 2018).

So which timeline is correct, in Immi Accout or on the website, I really don't know

Hello Tania, 

the latest updated once is your immi account one. They updated couple of days ago and keep changing it. The trend is 11 months in most of the cases 

1 minute ago, Fida said:

Hello All

I re - attached  the required (afp) doc and contacted VICpse few minutes ago, she confirmed receiving docs but she said since it hasnt covered 28days period, so I'd need to wait for final decision some where till 24th of April but by then my current afp would expire. I didnt remember that while talking to her and now i realised my afp expiry date is 20th April. Any advice?

186 trt Proj Manager

docs submitted same day

ok. this is confusing. How do you know they didn't receive your afp previously. Secondly they could have asked for the updated one. ?? 

1 hour ago, Siddu said:

As per Immigration these are the top priority skilled visas 

when they say TRT stream all applications must follow the same timeline in regardless of skill level and occupations 

but here most of the skill level 1 occupations got approved within 5 months of time.

I don't think it works exactly just that way. There are  few other factors involved in finalizing the applications accordingly.

6 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Hello Tania, 

the latest updated once is your immi account one. They updated couple of days ago and keep changing it. The trend is 11 months in most of the cases 

Thanks. I checked my ImmiAccount yesterday and still no timeline until today.

They increased from 9 to 11 months is really a sad news :(-

3 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hello All

186 trt Proj Manager

docs submitted same day

Hi Fida,

Sorry I'm confused. You're saying the requested doc is AFP and you submitted it today. The AFP is valid 12 months. I don't understand when you said your current AFP expired. 

By the way, 28 days period is just the standard. You might get the decision earlier. As my case, I submitted my Oversea Police Clearance in the morning, and got visa approved 4 hours later.   

1 minute ago, TommyC said:

Hi Fida,

Sorry I'm confused. You're saying the requested doc is AFP and you submitted it today. The AFP is valid 12 months. I don't understand when you said your current AFP expired. 

PLs RE-READ my message