20 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Did you find out with your MA about the file?

my MA said at the moment they are processing April 2017 files for hospitality industry 

but few people who had applied in June got opened in the same field....I’m confused and every time I see received in immi account it’s stressing a lot 

god please change received to granted ?

Every time that we call her, she just say that we'll need to wait... nothing else. ?

I hope we'll receive some good news by the end of this month... ???

11 hours ago, Tiziana said:

IMPORTANT: - If you have applied for 457, 187 or 186

The Department is no longer requesting further documents or information and they are making its decision based on the documents/information already in Department’s file as of the decision date. 

It is visa applicants’ and business sponsor/nominator’s responsibilities to keep updating the documents or information in relation to your nomination and visa application with the Department. Please ensure: -

1. Visa Applicants: - provide all necessary documents including police certificates and medical insurance as soon as possible (for 457 visa). Ensure that your visa application is decision-ready.

2. Business Sponsor/Nominator: - keep updating the Department by providing recent BAS statements, Tax Returns, Bank Statements, Training Benchmark, change in business structure such as Organisation Chart, change of directors or shareholders or address etc. 

If not previously provided, please make a detailed submission on ‘Genuine Position’ and provide ASIC Current and Historical Extract, Position Description, Evidence of Local Market Testing, RCB (Form 1404) Certification and Employment Contract that meet State, National and Fair Work Australia requirements.

Note: Start working for the employer (if permissible) ASAP and do not wait for the visa approval. Provide payslips and PAYG summary as evidence that the position is genuine and that you are already working for the sponsoring employer.

Good Luck to all from Wickham Lawyers Team. 

For any further queries, email us at contact@wickhamlawyers.com.au or call us at 07 3831 9025.

Source please

Every time that we call her, she just say that we'll need to wait... nothing else. [emoji34]
I hope we'll receive some good news by the end of this month... [emoji1374]?

Same here every time a call her she is like just wait wait for my call honestly sick of it now
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Heena12 said:

My 186 trt nomination has been refused and 457 visa just expired. I am applying AAT application after employer did. my medicare will be cease or not. And if it is like so which insurance I have to take. Thanks

Hey @Heena12so sorry to hear that. Even my Nomination fir TRT Restaurant Manager was been refused last week without Even asking further documents. What was the reason they said of refusal for you. 

On 3/23/2018 at 19:09, Abbiara007 said:

Hi guys i posted this morning. Regarding my 186 visa which i applied on 23/04/17. This afternoon my immigration lawyer rang me up and told me my ENS is approved took exactly 11months but atleast the main thing is done just waiting for my PR now. Goodluck to everyone.

I am of same date as you and My Nomination approved on last thrusday jsut a day before you. Looks like immi ahs opeend all APril 2017 files :)

Congrats 

On 3/24/2018 at 16:16, cachinnation23 said:

Hey Everyone,

I just got a direct grant. Applied both on 5/5/17 - Project Admin - LR - TRT - NSW PESE. No documents requested.

This forum has been my life for the past few months so thank you all for getting me through my days and I wish you all good luck xxxxx

Please let me say this..>>

:D:D Are you ******* kidding me :D:):):)

I'm so happy cach, You remember we were talking about it last thursday when they approved my Nom,

What  a great news you gave me this morning.....

• Like 2

On 2018/3/25 at 07:43, Rizwan said:

Hey @Heena12so sorry to hear that. Even my Nomination fir TRT Restaurant Manager was been refused last week without Even asking further documents. What was the reason they said of refusal for you. 

that’s bad man! when did u apply?

did they give any reasons?

thx

39 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Hopefully we'll receive nomination and visa granted on the same day!! ??

Are you applying from a low risk country? 

High risk India ... yeah we may get both same day nomination and visa.

one of my friend had applied in October and got approved last Friday 

file opened in 4 months and docs requested like AFP, PCC, medicals 

after submitting got approved after 28days

skill level 1. Trt ICT business analyst 

Just wanna bring something up. I've seen a lot of people saying that after months the CO asked for documents like police checks, medical etc. Why didn't you guys submitted them in the first place?

My MA told me to provide all the documents in the checklist ASAP to potentially help speed up the decision. We got all documents attached within a month after lodging the applications. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mvlm said:

Just wanna bring something up. I've seen a lot of people saying that after months the CO asked for documents like police checks, medical etc. Why didn't you guys submitted them in the first place?

My MA told me to provide all the documents in the checklist ASAP to potentially help speed up the decision. We got all documents attached within a month after lodging the applications. Fingers crossed.

What is your occupation and timeline mate ?

8 minutes ago, mvlm said:

The police checks / medicals could have expired by the time they look at your application.

I think its down to the individual agent on whether they accept expired police checks or request new ones to be done.

9 minutes ago, mvlm said:

Hi MVLM

Every applicant had attached the needed documents like you but dept asks for it in case if its expired or for some unknown reason, My AFP is still active but they asked for its submission lol..

Quick question:

With the health exam - Is the immi supposed to tell you exactly what you need to get done?

I know mine was done a few years ago because i got a request for my previous visa... just don't want to spend $350 if i dont have too :) But now that I'm reading that every documents should be provided, I'm only missing my Health check thingy ....

15 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hi MVLM

Every applicant had attached the needed documents like you but dept asks for it in case if its expired or for some unknown reason, My AFP is still active but they asked for its submission lol..

hi Fida did they ask you any other documents ? MY Nomination got approved today aswell March 2017 Cook