8 minutes ago, Trisha saini said:

Cook

Wats ur status showing in immi account.... mine is showing FURTHER ASSESMENT.... does anyone here got nomination approved after thy asked company documents.... how much time thy take to finalise nomination after submitting requested documents....

12 minutes ago, Navi dutt said:

Wats ur status showing in immi account.... mine is showing FURTHER ASSESMENT.... does anyone here got nomination approved after thy asked company documents.... how much time thy take to finalise nomination after submitting requested documents....

They asked my manager for further documents on the 28/02/18. Submitted them on the 6/03/18 but heard nothing yet. Still showing "Further assessment"

Hi guys i posted this morning. Regarding my 186 visa which i applied on 23/04/17. This afternoon my immigration lawyer rang me up and told me my ENS is approved took exactly 11months but atleast the main thing is done just waiting for my PR now. Goodluck to everyone.

• Like 2

Hi 

I applied 186 visa and nomination both 20 th June 2017 trt profession cook.in November nomination approve but now already end of March no news yet.can you tell me pls after approve nomination how long to get Pr.i m very worried about it.

15 minutes ago, Ahmed2 said:

Hi 

I applied 186 visa and nomination both 20 th June 2017 trt profession cook.in November nomination approve but now already end of March no news yet.can you tell me pls after approve nomination how long to get Pr.i m very worried about it.

Which pese mate ?

Hi I applied my 186 visa TRT visa in May 2017 but my 457 visa is expiring in june 2018 problem is i added my wife in my 186 visa and applied while she was offshore because we did not expect that time the process will take that long so she did not get bridging visa because she was offshore now she is onshore on my 457 dependent visa is there any way we can apply her Bridging visa because my wife visa is expiring in this june and i do not want to extend my 457 visa thanks

4 hours ago, KristynM said:

Does anybody know how much it is to appeal a visa resual and can you stay in the country while Immigration make their decision? 

I’m so sorry to hear that. What is the reason for refusal. Even my Nomination has been refused for providing recent financial documents 

23 minutes ago, Rizwan said:

I’m so sorry to hear that. What is the reason for refusal. Even my Nomination has been refused for providing recent financial documents 

...for providing recent document..?...why they dont want to see recent one...?...which exactly f8nancial documents you have provided..

On 22/03/2018 at 11:06, CoolNick said:

Hi 

i dont know i am posting on right page or not but just letting you know I follow this page from last year and read every single post daily 50 times a day.

finally i got my golden email today both nomination nd soponship together without ask any document 

apllied both things 21apr 2017

victoria

Trt 

occupation motor mechanic

Congratulations 

7 hours ago, Abbiara007 said:

Hi guys i posted this morning. Regarding my 186 visa which i applied on 23/04/17. This afternoon my immigration lawyer rang me up and told me my ENS is approved took exactly 11months but atleast the main thing is done just waiting for my PR now. Goodluck to everyone.

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, ani_rm said:

...for providing recent document..?...why they dont want to see recent one...?...which exactly f8nancial documents you have provided..

Sorry writing errors should have been not provided with recent financial documents. What you reason of refusal 

21 minutes ago, mxhlqy said:

congrat    what occupation de or transition? 

and how to start a new post? i want to post my concerns     just post here first  i lodged  by ma 01May 2017 transition stream  accountant   medical exam was done 22 december 2017  last night i first time set up and log in immiaccount found status is received   the worst discovery was medical exam result not submit ted  shown as required  however my ma told me if no form required after 5 workdays the exam should be ok  and I also found the report showed exam reported submitted on 28 december 2017 through Emedical clinic window which is form home affairs website   so  so confused and worried  could not sleep  anyone came across this situation?

29 minutes ago, Abbiara007 said:

Hi Guys,

My ENS Was approved today after exactly 11months. How long you reckon it will take for my PR to arrive ??  Immi account still shows recieved. 

Trt or dr 

what is occupational