Hi Guys,

I have applied for nom & visa on 21 Sep 2016 with my husband. My son born on November added to the application later.

Nomination granted on 30 Mar 2017.

More doc requested our AFP certificate ( Though we are here about 10 months at the time) and son's medicals.

All submitted on 26th April. Just tried calling IMMI today, but they said to contact through MA.

My son was granted bridging visa on 4th April 2017. But IMMI still didn't take his application fees from our bank account. We paid our's through MA.

So I don't know when they will take application fees?

Has anybody gone through same situation?

Hi Guys,

I have applied for nom & visa on 21 Sep 2016 with my husband. My son born on November added to the application later.

More doc requested our AFP certificate ( Though we are here about 10 months at the time) and son's medicals.

All submitted on 26th April. Just tried calling IMMI today, but they said to contact through MA.

My son was granted bridging visa on 4th April 2017. But IMMI still didn't take his application fees from our bank account. We paid our's through MA.

Hi Shanthsuran,
I am BVA waiting for 186.my baby will due this July.how can you apply visa for your child? I need help. Very appreciate about it.

Kind regard
Le

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

On 28/04/2017 at 16:16, anupraj said:
3 hours ago, Shanthsuren said:

Hi Guys,

Hi i had a same situation like i m on 457 visa and i applied 186 on march and I had a baby in September than I asked my MA agent about to add her name in to visa and 186 application and she told me the expenses around $1600 but after I called immigration and they told me if i add her name before finishing 6month after born there is no charge if newborn born in Australia after I submitted everything and added her name in visa and new application with cost of $0.00.so you should ask your MA about receipt if she paid to immigration. Immigration is very helpful but Sometimes MA they charge us just for nothing. 

Edited by Dale_g

Hi all,

Finally my turn to post happy news! My PR was granted today. :-D

Timeline: nom/app both applied 1/12/16, 1 person DE LR, Public Relations Professional. No additional documents asked for.

Can't believe it, hardly know how to feel. I hope everyone else who is going through the torture of waiting gets their good news soon!!

EDIT: I applied onshore, have been working for my company for 1.5 years on a 457, but had the ability to apply DE rather than wait. Don't know how they choose to allocate files, but very much hope that others get relief and security soon with their applications.

Edited by rinilly
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, rinilly said:

Hi all,

Timeline: nom/app both applied 1/12/16, 1 person DE LR, Public Relations Professional. No additional documents asked for.

Can't believe it, hardly know how to feel. I hope everyone else who is going through the torture of waiting gets their good news soon!!

Congrats mate

Hi all,

Congratulations mate. You are so lucky to get it so early being a DE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, rinilly said:

Hi all,

EDIT: I applied onshore, have been working for my company for 1.5 years on a 457, but had the ability to apply DE rather than wait. Don't know how they choose to allocate files, but very much hope that others get relief and security soon with their applications.

Very lucky congrats mate 

20 hours ago, rinilly said:

Hi all,

Congrats mate

Just now, Alice 1 said:

Oh god plz look after all of us
Waiting for long
Really that waiting is sucking my blood

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Today i contacted to immi dep.They said same answer ur file is allocated to processing team still status showing recieved.

Day before yesterday they said my file not allocated yet.
But they requested documents in December
I think they also do not know what r they saying

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

To whom you are calling mate?
I think it's better to call your CO who requested the docs rather than calling immi's number.

• Like 1

Just now, Praveen Reddy said:

Same here mate.
Applied a day after you, that means on August 12th.

yes they gave me number of proceessing team of nsw immigration.I contact them didnt pick..then i recorded voice message.

Hi does anyone have experience of a successful skills assessment with vetassess for an ENS 186 visa for skil level 1 occupation (244999) where my bachelors degreee does not match the job but where I have overwhelming (20 years) of highly relevant experience? The MARA is saying she thinks it won't work but the Vetassess rules say it should. Grateful for any help as am at the end of my tether. 

6 hours ago, richardNdO said:

Hi does anyone have experience of a successful skills assessment with vetassess for an ENS 186 visa for skil level 1 occupation (244999) where my bachelors degreee does not match the job but where I have overwhelming (20 years) of highly relevant experience? The MARA is saying she thinks it won't work but the Vetassess rules say it should. Grateful for any help as am at the end of my tether. 

Hey @richardNdO mate, I'm currently going through a bit of hassle with Vetasses at the moment, and have unfortunately had to learn quite a lot about their criteria. I'm a 'Group B profession' and have what I would consider a highly relevant degree, but not according to them. Anyway, for Group A, see the below criteria directly form their website:

"Group A Skills Assessment Criteria: Qualification/s assessed at Australian Bachelor degree or higher degree with a highly relevant field of study and at least one year of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years."

Looks like you need to have a highly relevant degree regardless of amount of experience...I know, its incredible that someone with a degree and one years experience is deemed skilled and someone with 20 years experience is not...I've got a similar dilemma 

By the way, I'm in no way qualified in this field, and if someone else has had other experience then please post as this is just my experience and opinion

Wish you all the very best with everything though, and leave us know how you get on.

Source of info:

https://www.vetassess.com.au/portals/0/downloads/qualification_assessment/VETASSESS-General-Occupation-List-Revised-20170516-WITH-CAVEATS-RSMS.pdf?vid=100

Hi Everyone 

today almost 2 months after submitted required documents...

no news yet...

everyone expericing same??? August, September applicant????

anyone have idea how much time they will take to finalised application???

15 minutes ago, Hapy said:

Hi Everyone 

today almost 2 months after submitted required documents...

no news yet...

everyone expericing same??? August, September applicant????

anyone have idea how much time they will take to finalised application???

Same here, it's been litterly 2 months & week over since requested doc. submitted  still no response!!

mine was requested on 18 march when urs requested??

Edited by jess89