1 hour ago, badaich87 said:

Hi guys about the training , as I applied last year April 2016 so my employer gave 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 trainings , di we need to attach the 2015/2016 as well or should I just wait fir the CO to ask for it ...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes , u need to provide 2016 as well, if u don't your CO will ask for it, I have same years training as yours , my file opened this march & CO asked for 2016 benchmark receipt.

Yes , u need to provide 2016 as well, if u don't your CO will ask for it, I have same years training as yours , my file opened this march & CO asked for 2016 benchmark receipt.

Ok thanku so much I'll get my MA to get it done then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12 minutes ago, syd2016 said:

@Amanda from July got her Nomination approved as per the spreadsheet. (LR/DE/Market Research Analyst).

Good luck all!

They seem to have asked a proof of de facto and Australian citizenship to her partner? 

They seem to have asked a proof of de facto and Australian citizenship to her partner? 

It seems to be they are processing May DE files now. Be ready mate you are next. Don't forget to ask your MA to upload all the updated documents (mainly recent BAS and Training docs) for your nomination file so that CO will not have a chance to reject your file or request docs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and have few questions. Can someone please help?

1. I am currently on 457 finishing 2 years on 2nd JULY 2017. My employer who sponsored me for 457 is happy to sponsor me for 186 - TRS. Does the employer needs to apply for nomination for 186 too? or can he use existing 457 nomination?

2. Can I apply exactly after 2 years of being on 457 or better to wait few more weeks?

3. What sort of waiting times currently for 186 - TRS?

Appreciate your help in advance guys.

2. T. emp- TRSorary Residence Transition stream

1 minute ago, KAL said:

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and have few questions. Can someone please help?

1. I am currently on 457 finishing 2 years on 2nd JULY 2017. My employer who sponsored me for 457 is happy to sponsor me for 186 - TRS. Does the employer needs to apply for nomination for 186 too? or can he use existing 457 nomination?

2. Can I apply exactly after 2 years of being on 457 or better to wait few more weeks?

3. What sort of waiting times currently for 186 - TRS?

Appreciate your help in advance guys.

2. T. emp- TRSorary Residence Transition stream

1. Yes, your employer needs to nominate your for a 186 transition visa

2. Exactly 2 years after should be fine.

3. 8 to 10 months - but you can see some being approved in 6 months

Good luck!

Hey guys!! 

Im getting super worried reading al of this requests for more training evidence ect. My company competes in house training and submitted lesson plans and training schedule for the year as well as certificates of all those training. 

Im just wondering if anyone else has gone down the in house training bench mark? 

Help 

2 minutes ago, jess6 said:

1. Yes, your employer needs to nominate your for a 186 transition visa

2. Exactly 2 years after should be fine.

3. 8 to 10 months - but you can see some being approved in 6 months

Good luck!

Thank you very much Jess. Didn't expect the reply with in minutes. Thanks again.

How long does the employer nomination process takes? Is it better to apply both employer nomination and visa at same time

Congratulation, can I ask how can you get the VAC2 invoice please

When the MA submits documents requested by the DIBP, he or she can write to the VAC2 that the payment will replace your spouse's English score. Please contact your MA as the MA knows this procedure.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jess6 said:

@Amanda (From July'16) ; @AB - (LR/Tra/Network Eng/Nov'16) & @mike (HR/DE/ICS Sales/Nov'16) congrats for PR Grant.

@AG (LR/Tra/ICT QA Eng/Nov'16) - Congrats for Nomination grant.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KAL said:

Thank you very much Jess. Didn't expect the reply with in minutes. Thanks again.

How long does the employer nomination process takes? Is it better to apply both employer nomination and visa at same time

It looks like it is faster if both Employer Nomination and Employee Application get submitted together.

It takes generally 8 to 10 months for the nomination to be open.

If your application has been submitted at the same time, it is very likely that the same case officer will process your application just after the nomination approval!

Hey Guys,

Im on my 457, applied for my 186 visa a few weeks ago. My 457 expires in May 2018, does anyone know if I am able to go home for an emergency visit? (sick family member). Will this affect my application and will I be allowed back in? Sorry if its a silly question or in the wrong forum, just thought i'd ask. Thanks!

17 hours ago, jess6 said:

It looks like it is faster if both Employer Nomination and Employee Application get submitted together.

It takes generally 8 to 10 months for the nomination to be open.

If your application has been submitted at the same time, it is very likely that the same case officer will process your application just after the nomination approval!

Thank you for the info Jess. Out of your experience in the forum, can you please advise if anyone has been rejected for 186 TRT and why? 

Hi all,

Finally it is my turn to share good news. I was waiting for this moment for almost 9 years. 

Got my PR 8:30 this morning, certainly the best feeling and I hope you all will be able to experience it shortly. 

My timeline is as follows:

- Nomination application submitted 13/09/2017

- Visa Application submitted 15/09/2017

- Additional documents requested 23/03/2017

-Additional documents provided 31/03/2017

- Received a call to resend one of the additional documents on 15/05/2017

-Nomination and visa approved 19/05/2017

Summary of my app:

No migration agent used

2 people

Transition

Finance Broker

NSW PESA

HR Country

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cachinnation23 said:

Hey Guys,

Im on my 457, applied for my 186 visa a few weeks ago. My 457 expires in May 2018, does anyone know if I am able to go home for an emergency visit? (sick family member). Will this affect my application and will I be allowed back in? Sorry if its a silly question or in the wrong forum, just thought i'd ask. Thanks!

It will not impact as long as you are going on leave, still working with employer and have valid 457. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kaliam07 said:

Hi all,

Finally it is my turn to share good news. I was waiting for this moment for almost 9 years. 

Got my PR 8:30 this morning, certainly the best feeling and I hope you all will be able to experience it shortly. 

Summary of my app:

No migration agent used

2 people

Transition

Finance Broker

NSW PESA

HR Country

Congrats mate 

35 minutes ago, kaliam07 said:

Hi all,

Summary of my app:

No migration agent used

2 people

Transition

Finance Broker

NSW PESA

HR Country

congrats mate.

enjoy your new life.

Hope fully my turn come soon.

i am also waiting for Golden email after submitted required documents.

18 hours ago, KAL said:

I guess browsing the spreadsheet may give you a better understanding :)  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1244798606

1 hour ago, kaliam07 said:

Hi all,

Summary of my app:

No migration agent used

2 people

Transition

Finance Broker

NSW PESA

HR Country

Congrats mate

Hi all,

Summary of my app:
No migration agent used
2 people
Transition
Finance Broker
NSW PESA
HR Country

Congratulations mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys need ur suggestions immi visited in my restaurant in end of march. I wasn't there that time.then after two weeks they called in restaurant they take my interview over the phone. last night my ma received a email saying that our restaurant is not busy that day.officers concluded that the business does not have genuine skill need for a full time cook. they haven't refused yet. they said u have opportunity comment on this in 28 days. so stressed at the moment. any suggestions highly appreciated