@syd2016 Of course, we're all in charge of our own perspective and yes, we all have our own unique circumstances.

We've been here nearly a decade now and have seen doors shut because of policy changes and unstable employers so yes, apologies as I'm coming from a jaded perspective. But thought I'd share my experience (in response to Zee) in case it helps others manage their own expectations. Because personally, it would've lessened my stress and anxiety had I not expected a swift turnaround. But of course, this is only my personal opinion and people can take it or leave it.

How long have you been waiting by the way?

Also, my employer has had other nominations come through before mine already, and the only differences are nationality and occupation so they are dumbfounded. So who knows how they're allocating really.

Good luck to all! I'll update the spreadsheet once I have any status changes.

Just to upbeat every ones mood (if it helps a bit) Australia is still much better than other countries such as US. Some of my friends are awaiting their Green Card since 2005/2007.

Friends, there is no point in sharing our disappointment on a daily basis. We have to take this situation with a pinch of salt and move ahead positively as we wait for our PR. We did best in submitting our application in the best possible way through good MAs, but beyond this there is nothing we can do. In addition to the factor of LUCK, there are various other factors (beyond our comprehension) for the long delay in CO allocation and subsequent approvals.

There is deluge of PR applications in Australia across all category, especially after restrictions in other developed countries. Australia has become a popular destination amongst prospective migrants and hence there so much pressure on the system. I also heard that the Dept. maintains categorisation (depending on revenue/profit/sector etc) of Companies who nominate their employees and has some bearing on the nomination approval.

We all are on the same boat waiting for our PR to fresh start our life. Everyone of us is just holding on to important decisions in our life and I am sure that everything is happening for a good reason. Lets be patiently positive and keep on sharing information, analysis, news, tips!

Cheers!

Edited by Izzielizzie

Well said. Sharing once thoughts in this forum with folks in similar situation helps to lighten up and may be it can be encouraging or useful to someone.

I applied much later than yours. My timeline is Nov 2016/DE/ICT Mgr/HR/3.

Cheers...

@syd2016 Of course, we're all in charge of our own perspective and yes, we all have our own unique circumstances.

We've been here nearly a decade now and have seen doors shut because of policy changes and unstable employers so yes, apologies as I'm coming from a jaded perspective. But thought I'd share my experience (in response to Zee) in case it helps others manage their own expectations. Because personally, it would've lessened my stress and anxiety had I not expected a swift turnaround. But of course, this is only my personal opinion and people can take it or leave it.

How long have you been waiting by the way?

Also, my employer has had other nominations come through before mine already, and the only differences are nationality and occupation so they are dumbfounded. So who knows how they're allocating really.

Good luck to all! I'll update the spreadsheet once I have any status changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me if your visa file is allocated that means your nomination file is gonna look by same CO because they asked for more documents related to visa file ( new police clearance certificate for my partner ) on 15/12/2016 , we have submitted that on 9/01/2017.

But it's already been 2 months since we submitted the police checks. But no response yet.

My immi status shows "Assessment in progress".

My MA is saying ur nomination file is not allocated yet , I don't know how they have opened my visa file than.

Has anyone come across this .

Any help would be more appreciative.

Thank you.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 March 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and September 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry Dev you will get it soon. I hope everyone whoever waiting for PR gets PR soon as possible.

Don't worry Mate.

Nomination is main part and you cleared it.

i applied same date but no news. still waiting.

wish you all the best.

Morning All

We received our PR grant notification this morning from our MA.

This forum has provided a great support, everyone stay strong and hope you receive your good news soon

Nomination and visa date : 12/09/2016

Transition, 4 people, LR country, Records Manager

Grant Date: 15/03/2017 NSW PESE

Edited by markwm1977

Morning All

We received our PR grant notification this morning from our MA.

This forum has provided a great support, everyone stay strong and hope you receive your good news soon

Congratulations markwm1977

Was it a transition or DE stream and what month did you apply

Guys i need another help. Whoever are here on regular basis for long time can u please update me the recent situation of direct entry stream???

I have been away from the forum for long time

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

Hi @Aussiepr, what do you need to know?

All we can say about DE is that it is not de-prioritized but because takes longer their are behind when compared to TR.

Also depending on your occupation your application can be processed before or after a certain DE application of the same month.

What is your timeline?

Hi all,

I've been a silent observer of this forum for the last couple of weeks as I approached the 6 month mark. I have just had the best news from my MA that my PR has been approved!!

Nom Date: 27/09/2016

Visa Date: 27/09/2016

Approval: 16/03/2017

I have updated the spreadsheet.

I had resigned myself to this taking at least another 3 months after seeing the new timelines that the department published yesterday so this came as a complete surprise.

Best of luck to the rest of you on each of your applications. I hope everyone else gets a successful response.

Time to go and get drunk... :)

Hi all,

I've been a silent observer of this forum for the last couple of weeks as I approached the 6 month mark. I have just had the best news from my MA that my PR has been approved!!

Nom Date: 27/09/2016

Visa Date: 27/09/2016

Approval: 16/03/2017

I have updated the spreadsheet.

I had resigned myself to this taking at least another 3 months after seeing the new timelines that the department published yesterday so this came as a complete surprise.

Best of luck to the rest of you on each of your applications. I hope everyone else gets a successful response.

Time to go and get drunk... :)

Congratulations PommieSB

Enjoy your PR. What Team in NSW?