Hi. I'm new to this forum but been reading for a while now.

Can someone please help me add my timeline to the spreadsheet.

nom & visa - 11 mar 2016

457-186 Trans HR Onshore 3ppl

status - received

thanks.

Edited by 11032016

same here iv applied on 7th January 2016, still no movement plus didnt get any TRN number from my MA, so frustrated waiting overseas.

is there any way to re-generate TRN ?

thanks heaps

If a migration agent lodged an application in my name, I'd ask them to send me a copy of the application for my records.

Just an estimation, the AUS census 2016 is holding from 1st - 9th Aug 2016. Would that be a possible causing no approval this week until census is completed?

I hope not, but it is really hard to guess any reasons in delaying visa approval.

https://www.census.abs.gov.au/eCensusWeb/welcome.jsp#top3

The Census of Population and Housing (Census) is Australia’s largest statistical collection undertaken by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). For more than 100 years, the Census has provided a snapshot of Australia, showing how our nation has changed over time, allowing us to plan for the future.

The next Census is on August 9. It’s a moment for everyone to play a role in shaping the future of Australia.

The aim of the Census is to accurately collect data on the key characteristics of people in Australia on Census night and the dwellings in which they live. In 2016, the Census will count close to 10 million dwellings and approximately 24 million people, the largest number counted to date.

DIBP is a separate department, so they have no involvement in the census, the recent election, etc.

same here iv applied on 7th January 2016, still no movement plus didnt get any TRN number from my MA, so frustrated waiting overseas.

thanks heaps

Hey mate, r u joking??? Whats ur proof that they had applied ur 186 visa?? U need to make sure. Just ask them ur bridging visa where u can find all the details. But don't tell em u need it for login immi account. May be u can tell them, u need it for medicare purpose. Next if u got the details n create immi account, make sure u dont mess around. Its wise to just check the status nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

thanks heaps

haven't your MA send you acknowledgement of visa application?

Morning all. Nomination approved yesterday, so they are still working on things.

And visa today! NSW PESE, Insurance Consultant.

It's been said before, but this really is a great forum to help people understand what's going on, and people's openness about their situations and willingness to give advice is commendable.

Cheers, and best of luck to all.

It's been said before, but this really is a great forum to help people understand what's going on, and people's openness about their situations and willingness to give advice is commendable.

Congratulations

congrats mate!

Congrats mate. Enjoy your life.

Finally you showed us some light in the dark tunnel.

1)u can permanently stay in oz as long as you have a pr, and yes u can still have it while unemployment cuz generally no one gonna check your working status after 186 pr granted

2)u may visit www.border.gov.au and seach sol to find out more and accurate info about your occupation you r going to be nominated on

3)these are just some big step about nomination, u may miss some crucial step like skills assessment to apply 186 visa, again visit the website.

i m just wandering what language score do you need to apply 189 since you have been working in singapore for years your language skill should be competitive enough for that.

Thanks for your reply.

English skills for working is no problem for me as I have been working in SG for 3 years. But you know Examination is still very different as it requires more academic, and especially writing is very hard. One of my colleague (who is a Indian guy), he also could not get 7 each band for Ielts, he tried PTE but unsuccessfully too. Working and examination are totally different :( I have studied very hard for many years to get 7 for each band, (overall 7 or 7.5 is quite easy for me but each band at least 7 is very tough).

In addition to this for System Analysis, in Mar16, they informed that we must have 70 points to apply 2611 - Systems Analysts. It means I must get 8 point for each band or 79 with PTE which it's impossible for me who is not good at academic at all :(

Further more I see the quota is reducing for 2611 - Systems Analysts: Y2015: 1,620, Y2016: 1,536, and Y2017 now is only 1,482. It might be a true that we must have higher points e.g. 65 or 70 to get visa 189. For my case if I got 10 points (for English with 7 point for each band), I would have maximum 60 points in total. That's why we give up our dream to apply visa 189).[TABLE=width: 64]

[TR]

[TD=width: 64][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

It is my current situation.

I check through our forum and the average for getting visa 186 is about 6 months. I don't think any company can wait such a long time to hire a new employee :( So we might hope to get visa 457 first then when working in Au, we will to apply visa 186 later :D However do you know how long normally to get visa 457? I am planning to apply job in Au from Singapore. It was the same method I used to get the current job in Singapore: when I was in my home country Vietnam I applied via Job Websites in Singapore for 7to 8 months before getting this job. Hopefully one day there is a luck for me and my little family :-)

Regarding 2nd question, I know what category to apply already (It's 2611 - Systems Analysts), just wonder anyone in our forum get visa 186 within SAP field. I know it's difficult to get visa 186 but if anyone gets it already especially in SAP field, so I have more hope :)

One more time, thanks alot for your help.

Best Regards,

Minh

Hey mate, r u joking??? Whats ur proof that they had applied ur 186 visa?? U need to make sure. Just ask them ur bridging visa where u can find all the details. But don't tell em u need it for login immi account. May be u can tell them, u need it for medicare purpose. Next if u got the details n create immi account, make sure u dont mess around. Its wise to just check the status nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No im serious I just got the receipt I don't understand why my MA can't check the status and tell me. I'll try calling immigration today thnx for the advice tho